Quae's Little Charity Shoppe Of Pixels

Perim%20Lighter.pngS%27Slaask.pngGian%27s%20Alien.pngTilly.pngFreeman.pngMischa.pngTellara.pngThue.pngTau.pngKero%201.pngKero%202.pngSivath.png
Konie%20standing.png

So I work at a cat rescue. I also make those little pixel people you're seeing in various sigs. Now I'm offering you your very own pixel character in exchange for a $5 donation to my cat rescue! $10 for a 'couple' shot.

How do I donate just $5?
Spoiler: Show
Look for 'General Support' on the website and enter your custom amount. In the following screenshot, I've entered 5.00.
Donation.jpg

Other amounts for other items (ships, scenes, etc) are negotiable, but do so beforehand!

Donate today and PM me the first name of the credit card holder for confirmation, and the following info for the character:

• Torso screenshot of your character
  • Full body screenshot of your character in the outfit desired
  • Stock photo of the pose you'd like the character to be in.
  • How tall the character is in terms of 'short', 'average', 'tall', and 'mondo tall'.

I make no promises on turn around time. I have real life, too!
11 Likes
Perim%20Lighter.png
Credit to Kermit, too, he did some tweaking and lightened the palette to taste!

Kermit's donation helped out Buffer, the Miracle Cat:
Spoiler: Buffer, so happy for Kermit's help!Show
0f20c5d1-f6ac-4e5d-8a0f-535feb86aa6e.jpg
9 Likes
S%27Slaask.png

This purchase also helped out the stray kitty, Buffer, the Miracle Cat:
Spoiler: Pic o' happy Bufferboy!Show
WinkingBuffer.jpg
10 Likes
Gian%27s%20Alien.png
Spoiler: Gian's donation helped out our 16-year-old sanctuary cat, Samantha, pictured here in her Samanthasaurus costume! (I made that!)Show
14753194_1123094894443330_4179367294854024559_o.jpg
10 Likes
Tilly.png
One of two commissioned by Tilly.
Spoiler: This donation supports little Gabbi, who had something like a seizure on Sunday and needed taken to the pet ER. Pictured here with my husband's dice.Show
14712496_1138119186269027_7851433417291711770_o.jpg
8 Likes
Also, there's a promo going on right now for $5 off our rescue's merchandise, including POKECAT SHIRTS (designed by me >_>). Get a free pixel character with every purchase!
3 Likes
Freeman.png
2 of 2 for Tilly!
Also, good news, since her initial incident, Gabbi hasn't had any other trouble!
6 Likes
Mischa.png
Spoiler: The GainsKitties donation is in support of our feral enclosure, featuring 18 dislocated wildcats.Show
FeralFeedingTime.jpg
3 Likes
Tellara.png
Spoiler: In memory of poor Monet, because some punk decided to swing her by the tail and dislocate it from her spine and then the animal ER decided to take two hours to see her.Show
Monetfirstimage.jpg
2 Likes
Thue.png
Thue!
Spoiler: Also kittens! Five of them rescued from the local humane society because they don't work with bottle babies.Show
TheLs.jpg
4 Likes
Kero%201.png
Kero part 1, with Buffer as a guest.
6 Likes
Kero%202.png
Kero part 2, with Buffer as guest!
6 Likes
Gaiz, gaiz, gaiz gaiz gaiz.

I have control(ish) of the name list this year. For FIVE DOLLA you can have a cat named after your character and a cat pixel when the name is chosen! Provided it's not a letter that starts with: A, B, C, D, M or Q. (Sorry, Davin/D'Kera), or a name already been used by a kitty (I'll get back to you on that). Those categories have been filled by someone else already.

So just PM me what name you'd like added, I'll check that it's valid, then you make your donation and I'll be sure to post a picture of your namesake, whenever it happens, and get a pixel form to you! Note, this is the list we use for the WHOLE YEAR, and fosters get to pick off that list which name to use, so it might be a while before you have a kitty self.
3 Likes
Razor...da kitty!
2 Likes
Razor...da kitty!
Iiiit's available!
Konie Kitty!
1 Like
'Konie' is also available! Not letting you curse a kitty with the full name, though.
6 Likes
Konie.png
Spoiler: Donations like Konie's help us help kitties like Esher, who spent the first 9 months of his life in dog carrier.Show
Esher1a.jpg

We've been slowly working with Esher and his sibling for the past two months-- they let us pet them now!
5 Likes
Tau.png
Spoiler: Donations like Thue's helps kittens like Norman get fully vetted and prepped for their forever homes!Show
Norman-1024x873.jpg
3 Likes
A special thanks to our donors so far! Have some holiday pixels! PM me for a link to your individual character's holiday cheer sprite!
Donation%20Shoppe%20Xmas%20Thank%20You.png

Also, you are correct. S'Slaask has no holiday cheer.
14 Likes