CMDR Narzin, Eealu
Level 1 - Open
LOCATION: U.S.S. Akula
MISSION: Gamma Duty Shift
OUTCOME: The Akula underwent repairs and re-calibration of several systems.
- CMDR Narzin, Eealu
- LTCMDR R'Rurra
- LT Kanne
- ENS Dejon
- CTD Tonorr Mivek
- Shuttlebay reconstructed, still waiting for replacement craft
- Beam arrays were repaired and calibrated.
- Life support systems were reestablished on decks three and two.
- Main deflector dish was repaired but upon testing fell out of alignment and severed EPS conduits, still requires repair.
- Energy conduits required extensive replacements after diagnostics and tests proved them to be in worse state than from initial assessment
RECOMMENDATION: I would wish to commend cadet Tonorr for his extraordinary help during our repairs, he showed exceptional knowledge of weapon system calibrations and aiming.
OOC: This was the intro to Akula's start as pc bridge platform, mission "Testing the Waters"