Request for Evaluation for Counseling

To: @DS13.Counseling

Subj: Request for Counseling: Sovum, Veneela

Counseling Staff of the 38th Fleet,

I am unsure if this is official protocol, but I feel it necessary to reach out to have more professional eyes assess and assist a comrade that I have too little rapport with which to address fully.

It has come to my attention that Lieutenant Sovum of USS Endeavor seems to be approaching a limit, if not already crossed it. She’s made more than one statement regarding her poor mental health, and I consistently find her imbibing more than a typical Starfleet officer. She recently made comments that she is dealing actively with a recent mission which seems to have heavy weight on her mind.

As I said, I do not know her well enough to know if this is normal behavior for her, but in my tenure in the Romulan Navy, such behavior is indicative of poor stress management and battle fatigue.

//SIGNED//
T’Valerius
SCDR (RRN)
Felixstowe Barge, Commanding

7 Likes

To: SCDR T’Valerus ((@TValerius))
Subj: Re: Request for Counseling: Sovum, Veneela

Good afternoon, Subcommander.

Thank you for letting us know of your concern. We will take it from here.

//SIGNED//
CMDR Sedai, Katriel
DS13 Counseling

To: CAPT Mirazuni ((@Sam))
Subj: Wellness concern reported for Endeavour officer

Good afternoon, Captain.

I understand that you are dealing with many crises right now and I dislike needing to add to your plate. However, protocol suggests that I inquire with you before I move forward with any action on our end.

We received a communication from a concerned bystander regarding the emotional well-being of one of the Endeavour’s officers. At this juncture, the described behavior does not appear to be an immediate threat to the officer’s health or those around them.

We would be happy to task one of our staff with either an informal or formal reach out, but we will only do so with your approval. If you would prefer that the issue be handled internally amongst your own staff, we will release the identity of the officer to you.

Please let me know what you decide.

//SIGNED//
CMDR Sedai, Katriel
DS13 Counseling

4 Likes

To: CMDR Sedai, K
CC: CMDR Eunbi, J (@Eunha)
Subj: RE: Wellness concern reported for Endeavour officer

Commander,

I thank you for bringing this to my attention. As it is not an immediate threat, I would be grateful if you could release the name to me and my First Officer, who will follow up with our counselling staff.

Please pass on my gratitude to the bystander for letting you know.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Captain Mirazuni Ayesha, M.D.
Commanding Officer, USS Endeavour
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

3 Likes

To: CAPT Mirazuni
CC: CMDR Eunbi
Subj: Re: RE: Wellness concern reported for Endeavour officer

Hello, Captain.

The officer in question is LTJG Veneela Sovum. Thank you for getting back to me so promptly.

//SIGNED//
CMDR Sedai, Katriel
DS13 Counseling

4 Likes

To: CMDR Eunbi, J (@Eunha)
CC: ~~
Subj: RE: Wellness concern reported for Endeavour officer

Here you go, you can stop picking on me and start picking on someone else.

Let me know how it goes, this won’t be the only crisis we’ll have. If we need to do mental health awareness or increase our provisioning, so be it.

Love

//SIGNED//
Captain Mirazuni Ayesha, M.D.
Commanding Officer, USS Endeavour
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

3 Likes

To: DS13.Counseling
Subj: Referral for Counseling

Good day,

It has come to my attention that a Lieutenant Veneela Sovum has encountered significant mental and emotional stress in recent time to the point that I am concerned that it affects her professional judgement.

As someone who knows her, it strikes me that without assistance for her, this will only progress towards a worsened state. Her entire demeanor has already shifted.

Thank you for your time,

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Commander Valore
Adjutant,
38th Fleet

OOC Was gonna do this a few days ago but T’Val beat me to it! Decided to post here for topicality reasons, hope that’s fine.

1 Like

To: LCDR Valore
Subj: Re: Referral for Counseling

Good evening, Commander.

Thank you for your report. Rest assured we will move forward accordingly.

//SIGNED//
CMDR Sedai, Katriel
DS13 Counseling