Request for minor uniform deviation for duty 98206.4

To: CMDR Sakkhet (@Nimitz)
CC:
Subj: Request for minor uniform deviation for duty 98206.4

Good evening Commander,

Apologies for late notice, but may I request a partial deviation of fleet uniform dress code standards for duty 98206.4. All manner of my uniform and professional appearance and presentation will be consistent with fleet regulations except for wearing a traditional Irish kilt of my family’s ancestral tartan.

My request is solely a traditional request in recognition of the feast day of St. Patrick, however, this is not a religiously mandated observance, simply an affectation, of which I assure you may freely deny with no complicating greivances from me would follow.

Many thanks your consideration and I assure, if permitted, no disruptions to my dutiful obligations would result.

Kind regards,
//SIGNED//
ENS Murphy, A.
DS 13 - Operations

To: ENS Murphy
CC: -
Subj: RE:

Thank you for contacting the Chief of Operations, however, Commander Sakkhet is currently not unavailable. If your message request is urgent, please seek out the services of the First Officer of Deep Space 13, or the Captain. Thank you for understanding, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

//SIGNED//
Commander Sakkhet
Chief Of Operations/Deep Space 13

To: CMDR Sakkhet (@Nimitz)
CC:
Subj: Re: Re: Request for minor uniform deviation for duty 98206.4

No. I couldn’t do that. I’ll not have my first correspondence with the executive officer about wearing a skirt to work. An insubordination demerit methinks preferable.

I’ll be sure to shave.

Kind regards,
//SIGNED//
ENS Murphy, A.
DS 13 - Operations

5 Likes