RRW Saeihr Internal Communications Thread

1qAjEb9.pngSecurity Level 3 - Restricted

TO: CENT Vordai
CC: - - - - - -
SUBJ: Preliminary Investigations

Centurion,

I fully intend to take custody of T'Maekh tr'Rylov from Engineereing in the next hour. I do however, want to do so quietly after their assigned duty shift.

Rhhaein t'Dar has been detained and asked politely to remain silent in the brig until formal interview.

As an aside, it is a delight to be working with an efficient Intelligence officer. Please keep my list of interesting people active.

//SIGNED//
S'Tokkr.
4 Likes
QCX7van.png

Security Level 1 - Open
TO SCDR Tylen tr'Valex

SUBJ Transfer Approval for Operations Officer

Jolan Tru

Command has approved the transfer of Centurion Nikee ir-Fethraie t'Rllaillieu to the RRW Saeihr Operations Department.
Attached you will find her current Dossier.

>>SIGNED>>
Khre'Riov Rellir i-Ra’tleihfi t’Lhaihtrha
Commander-General RRF Detachment, 38th Fleet

//Attachments: Nikee ir-Fethraie t'Rllaillieu
3 Likes
1qAjEb9.pngSecurity Level 2 - Confidential

TO: SCDR Tylen
CC: CDR-GEN t'Lhaihtrha
SUBJ: Tactical Systems

Orders received and understood. I will begin at once.

//SIGNED//
Subcommander Settra Vikall
Chief Tactical Officer, R.R.W. Saeihr
1 Like

TO: SCDR tr'Valex
CC: SCDR Ralaa; CENT t'Krediv
SUBJ: Ops Review Findings

Jolan'tru Subcommander,

I have concluded my opening assessment of outstanding operational areas per your orders. I am pleased to report the armoury inspection passed with acceptable scoring, though believe - in light of recent events described during the last staff meeting - that you may find further interest in what I discovered upon closer inspection of the comms system.

I found a number of communications around the former Subcommander Rojok, both with Erei'Enriov S'Tcaevra tr'Barel and KhreRiov i-Kibaratan tr'Sirol. From what I have been able to access; a large portion of these are worded as such that it appears the Khre'Riov was arguing the Subcommander in an effort to dissuade him from taking a referenced action, one which the Erei'Enriov was strongly encouraging.

Further to this, I was able to unearth a number of encrypted messages between Subcommander Rojok and one Major Jerath tr'Neral. Breaking the encryption to discern details - if desired - may be better suited Centurion Vordai's talents than my own, though I stand ready to assist of course. What I was still able to learn however, is that the last of these particular messages was encoded to bounce multiple comms relays before reaching it's destination; making a trace next to impossible to calculate with any actionable certainty.

Besides this, I can report steady progress with the continued personnel screenings and anticipate a complete debriefing with Subcommander S'Tokkr upon their conclusion.

//SIGNED//

CENT Nikee ir-Fethraie t'Rllaillieu
Operations Officer, R.R.W. Saeihr
1 Like

TO: CENT Nikee
CC: CDR-GEN Rellir, SCDR S'tokkr, CENT Vordai
SUBJ: Ops Review Findings

Good work, Centurion Nikee. I will be bringing Centurion Vordai in to decrypt the mentioned messages.

Otherwise continue your usual duties and continue to work with Subcommander S'tokkr with background and security checks.

//SIGNED//
Subcommander Tylen tr'Valex
Acting Executive Officer, R.R.W. Saeihr
2 Likes

TO: SCDR tr'Valex
CC: SCDR Ralaa, CENT t'Rllaillieu
SUBJ: Re: Ops Review Findings

Subcommander,

I will get on the decryption right away.

//SIGNED//
Centurion Vordai t'Krediv
Intelligence Officer, R.R.W. Saeihr
1 Like

TO: SCDR S'Tokkr
CC: CENT Vordai; CDR-GEN Rellir
SUBJ: Restricted Access

Subcommander S'Tokkr,

As of now, the Rihannsu civilian known as 'Novum' is to be restricted from access to the Saeihr. I do not want her to set even a single foot on my ship. She is former Tal Shiar and has not pledged any sort of loyalty to the Republic. She is not to be trusted. If she attempts to gain access to the Saeihr in any form, detain her immediately and alert me.

//SIGNED//

ATTACHMENT:
Novum.dosx
1 Like
1qAjEb9.pngSecurity Level 2 - Confidential

TO: CENT Nikee
CC: ---
SUBJ: Uniform

Centurion,

Your failure to adhere to official uniform standards during our mission to Ch’Aehkla did not escape my notice. The Saeihr is the flagship Warbird of the Rihannsu detachment. We must present a perfect image of efficiency and operational effectiveness to the Republic, the Federation and our fellow detachment vessels. Thigh high boots are not included within the official uniform standards (see attached).

As this was your first official mission with the Saeihr, I made the decision to avoid comment in front of your fellow bridge officers. However, I spoke to you directly about the Khre'Riov's insistence in official uniform code adherence during our first meeting so I expect compliance. Show up out of official uniform again and you will be relieved of your station.

//SIGNED//

ATTACHMENT:
OfficialUniformGuidelines.docs
1qAjEb9.png

Security Level 1 - Open

TO RRW Saeihr

FROM CDR Mnheia t'Ehhelih

SUBJ RRW Saeihr Current Orders

RRW Saeihr has been put on Leave Rotation along with 38th Fleet. Leave dates are as follows: 26 July - 12 Aug.

//SIGNED//
CDR Mnheia t'Ehhelih
Commanding Officer RRW Saeihr

//ATTACHMENT// Orders.txt
1qAjEb9.png

Security Level 1 - Open

TO CDR Mnheia

FROM SCDR Tylen

SUBJ Re: RRW Saeihr Current Orders

Commander,

Should you decide to take leave to Risa for yourself, I would accept the burden and honor of commanding the Saeihr in your absence. I do not find the idea of water and sand to be particularly appealing. Unless given a direct order to take shore leave, I would prefer to remain aboard the Saeihr.

//SIGNED//
Executive Officer, R.R.W. Saeihr
1 Like

TO: SCDR S’Tokkr, SCDR Vordai
SUBJ: Bridge Security

Jolan’Tru, Subcommanders,

First of all, I wish to commend the both of you for your quick and competent work ensuring the Saeihr’s security while transporting a Federation Officer. With the complete lack of notice we were given, the two of you performed your duties diligently. I will continue to search for answers regarding the nature in which our assignment was received and who issued the orders.

That being said, constant vigilance is our best ally. While we await our next set of orders, I want two things to occur. I want to recheck and ensure the Federation Officer in question was not exposed to sensitive information. Check computer logs, visual records and any other systems he may have inadvertently had access to while he was aboard the ship. His incompetence knows no limits so be thorough in your investigations.

I also wish to have a plan ready should an incident like this occur again. Subcommander S’Tokkr, work with Engineering to provide us with such a failsafe and coordinate with Subcommander Vordai to determine what information should be safeguarded in the event of another surprise Federation visit.

Subcommander Vordai, please reach out to any of your Republic contacts and see if you can find any information on who gave the order for this assignment in the first place. I will be doing the same.

//SIGNED//
2 Likes

TO: CDR Mnheia
CC: ----
SUBJ: Under Two Falcon's Eyes

Commander,

I have some questions and concerns to raise about the recent Saeihr deployment. I have reviewed the bridge visual security system in order to attempt to familiarize myself with events which transpired in my absence. It is currently unclear to me who the order came from and how much, if any, advanced warning we were given in regards to the Saeihr’s role in this assignment. I also have specific concerns about the Saeihr hosting a Federation Intelligence Officer, especially this Officer in particular.

I will continue to send queries about the rather sudden nature in which this mission was conducted, including my contacts within Starfleet. Any additional information you can provide me would be appreciated.

//SIGNED//
1 Like
1qAjEb9.png

Security Level 3 - Restricted

TO SCDR Tylen
CC SCDR Vordai
FROM CDR Mnheia
SUBJ Under Two Falcon's Eyes

Shaoi Ben

We will meet and discuss this. My ready room, 1400 hours.

//SIGNED//
Riov Mnheia t'Ehhelih
CO RRW Saeihr
1 Like
1qAjEb9.pngSecurity Level Open

TO: RRW Saeihr/CMD Staff
CC: Ael’Riov Miral
SUBJ: RRW Saeihr Continues as Detachment Flagship

Shaoi Ben

Ael’Riov Miral has chosen the Saeihr as his flagship. Please make certain he and his staff have proper accommodations. I know that the Ael’riov’s and the Saeihr’s security will be in good hands.

//Signed//

Riov Mnheia t’Ehhelih
CO RRW Saeihr
1 Like
1qAjEb9.pngSecurity Level Open

TO: RRW Saeihr/ALL
CC: 38th Fleet/Command
SUBJ: Kelterre II Oribot Puzzle

Shaoi Ben

The 38th Fleet has a fascinating puzzle to resolve regarding tiny oribots. Here is the relevant information, if you are interested in assisting please let the Federation know.

//SIGNED//
Riov Mnheia t'Ehhelih
CO RRW Saeihr

//Attachments: Information.file; Reports.file; Kelterre Planetary Database.file;Open Meeting Log.Recording

OOC: This is an ongoing plotline being run by Katriel. If you are interested in doing research, contact her.

TO: SCDR Vordai
SUBJ: New Orders

Jolan’Tru, Subcommander,

I have orders to disseminate from the Commander. As you know, our orders have shifted from usual duties to patrolling, specifically between Deep Space 13 and our listening outpost. Just as well, I am sure the massive recall of Federation ships to Deep Space 13 coinciding with this new assignment is unusual, to say the least. Simply put, the Commander is interested in tracking the Federation's fleet and ground troop assignments in order to determine why they were recalled in the first place and predict what their next move is. This is especially important when DS13 Command has been particularly silent to our Detachment Commander, as he stated in our new orders.

Meanwhile, the Commander has tasked me with overseeing, directly or indirectly, observations on DS13 itself, to try and uncover more information through more diplomatic channels.

I would be remiss if I did not tell you to proceed with caution. Take it as a force of habit and not an underestimation of your abilities.

//SIGNED//

//ATTACHMENT// Orders 96149.7
1 Like
1qAjEb9.pngSecurity Level 1 - Open

TO: RRW Saeihr/CMD Staff
CC: ---
SUBJ: Ikmore Strike Force

Jolan'tru, crew of the Saeihr,

I want to express my pride in how efficiently this ship performed during our most recent mission. We know the Azedi technology is superior to ours and our countermeasures are still not as effective as they need to be. Despite this, we were not only able to work with the Strike Force to complete our mission, but also able to assist our allies in ensuring no vessels, Republic or Federation, were destroyed in the process. The Saeihr itself took minimal damage and suffered no fatalities during the mission. We were able to adapt to disruptions and restore our systems quickly and efficiently, keeping us combat ready should we need to rapidly redeploy. You have made the Republic proud today with your dedication and your efficiency.

As we finish repairs and await our new orders, I would like a shipwide headcount. Ensure all members of the crew are, as expected, accounted for. While we did not detect the presence of any wormholes opening on the Saeihr, I would be remiss to not do our due diligence in ensuring our entire crew is safe and present.

Continue working diligently and we will bring honor to our ship and the Republic.

//SIGNED//
3 Likes

TO: RRW Saeihr/Engineering
CC: CDR Mnheia
SUBJ: Shuttlecraft Inspections

After the systems failure experienced in the shuttlecraft utilized in today's operation, I am ordering a complete systems check of every small craft aboard the Saeihr. Ensure all systems are functioning and replace any parts showing the smallest signs of failure. Until a shuttlecraft has been cleared, it will not be authorized for use. Complete your work swiftly, but thoroughly. I do not wish to suffer another embarrassing and potentially lethal situation like the one that occurred today.

//SIGNED//
2 Likes

TO: RRW Saeihr/ALL
CC: ----
SUBJ: Shuttlecraft Inspections

Jolan'tru, crew of the Saeihr,

Until further notice, all small craft use has been suspended pending inspections from our Engineering crew. Once shuttles and small craft have been cleared by Engineering, usage will resume as normal.

//SIGNED//
2 Likes