Secret Facility

To: CMDR Sideris, N. (@Calyx)
Subj: Secret Facility!

Commander Sideris!

Hi, it’s Aetah!

I discovered a secret facility! Well, maybe not ‘discovered’. Do you discover a meteoroid if it crashes into your planet? Or does it discover you? Or is there any discovery at all?

Anyway, I found a secret facility! I was looking at the pretty data coming in when there was a big explosion on an asteroid! When I looked at it, there was a whole facility there, with a hanger built into it and everything! I compared it to yesterday’s standard scans of the area and it looked like just a regular asteroid then.

After the big explosion, there were a few transport ships that flew away from it. The facility’s defenses fired on them. I wonder what it could mean.

It’s in Doza! There’s still activity there!

//SIGNED//
Cadet Aetah
Intelligence Officer
Deep Space 13

//ATTACHMENT// IncidentReport.rpts

4 Likes

To: RDML Bishop, S @Sam , RADM Quint, E. @Quint
CC: CAPT Varley, L. @Lauren
Subj: Re: Secret Facility

Admirals,

One of my agents has discovered a previously unknown facility located on an asteroid in the Doza sector. Please refer to the report for precise location data.

Of itself this might not merit your attention, but the weapon activity suggests this revealed station may pose a threat to merchant or patrol traffic. Alternatively, they may be in need of assistance.

Surveillance resources in the area are minimal. A starship appropriately equipped to defend against potential attack would make an ideal scout.

//SIGNED//
CMDR Noah Sideris
Chief Intelligence Officer, Deep Space 13
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

//ATTACHMENT// IncidentReport.rpts

2 Likes

To: CAPT Skye, F (@FalconEcosse)
CC: CMDR Sideris, N
BCC: RADM Quint, E; CAPT Varley, L
Subj: FWD: Secret Facility

Captain Skye,

I am reading you into the above intelligence chain. Please investigate with the U.S.S. MacAlpine and report back.

The Doza Sector is a hotbed of anti-Federation sentiment. It is imperative that you remain diplomatic at all times and not give any reasons for any enemies of the Federation to paint us in a bad light. This will be more difficult than it sounds. I trust that you will make the correct decisions.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Samuel Bishop, PhD
Executive Officer, 38th Fleet ‘Argo’

OOC Sam has no trust in Fi. @Valore is the GM for this.

3 Likes

To: RDML Bishop, S.
CC: CMDR Sideris, N.
Subj: RE: Secret Facility

Admiral Bishop,

Acknowledged new orders.

The MacAlpine will make best speed to the Doza sector to investigate.

//SIGNED//
Captain Fiona Skye
Commanding Officer, U.S.S. MacAlpine

OOC What do you mean Sam has no trust in Fi! @Valore hit me up with what times work for you, I am normally around Beta most days and Gamma Friday Saturday

2 Likes