Specialized Medical Supply Request

To: CMDR Jarnefelt (@Eunha)
CC: CMDR Kermit (@kermit) LTJG Thyzee(@ElvenLord)
Subj: Specialized Medical Supply Request

Good Day Ma’am,

I am contacting you in a request in specialized medical equipment and/or medications in terms of protecting one’s mind from telepathic assaults and influence on the highest level while still maintaining full mental faculties to conduct complex procedures.

I am also requesting specialized neural pathway scanning of a highly adept telepathic patient.

You have my word such materials will not be misused in anyway and additional personnel will be on station when the equipment is being used for my own safety.

Thank you for your time and my sincerest apologies for such an odd request and the vague nature of it.

//SIGNED//
Ensign Gha’Kahrr
DS13
Medical Student

3 Likes

To: Ens Gha’Kahrr (@Biska )
CC: CMDR Kermit (@kermit) LTJG Thyzee (@ElvenLord )
Subj: Re: Specialized Medical Supply Request

Ensign,

I must say this has taken me by surprise.

Seeing as you have CC’d Commander Kermit, our XO, I will take this to mean you will be under observation when using such equipment.

The use of this equipment does concern me. The notion of needing protect oneself from telepathic attack plus the scan of a highly telepathic patient does not fill me with confidence. However I will authorize the use of the equipment, but with the understanding that their purpose is for ethical research/medical purposes. - If I find out differently I will not be happy, with anyone in this comm.

P.S:
Also don’t please don’t call me Ma’am ensign it makes me feel old ;)

//SIGNED//
Commander Charlotte Jarnefelt
Chief Medical Officer,
Deep Space Thirteen

4 Likes

To: CMDR Jarnefelt
CC: CMDR Kermit, LTJG Thyzee
Subj: Re: Specialized Medical Supply Request

Good Afternoon Doctor,

This is very much appreciated. Your concern for both my safety and ethical treatment of patients is noted and will be met to your satisfaction. My safety will be observed by Lieutenant Junior Grade Thyzee and other select personnel. I have met her and trust her with my life.

Your concern for ethical treatment and research, I will personally verify is met to all standards and oaths as a medical officer, I do aspire to be one such as yourself and view you as a role model in my goal to becoming a doctor and Chief Medical Officer one day. If ethics and safety of any patient/subjects involved become an issue, I will put it stop to it and reassess.

P.S. Yes doctor, as your request, but I suspect that my age would make any sentient feel “old”. My apologies.

//SIGNED//
Ensign Gha’Kahrr
DS13
Medical Student

4 Likes