St. Patrick's Day Blessing

To: CAPT Somebody
CC: LT O’Keefe, P. (@Konieczko Konieczko)
Subj: St. Patrick’s Day Blessing

Chaplain O’Keefe,

Apologies for the short notice. Might you be available for 2000 hrs 98207.8 tomorrow to administer a blessing in Holodeck 7 for the commencement of a small St. Patrick’s Day celebration? I would be much obliged.

To follow, with the assistance of Mr. Gall, I’ll be serving Celtic fare and at 2100 hrs have programmed a live performance of the legendary Danny O’Flaherty. I’d be pleased if you could attend.

//SIGNED//
ENS Adelaide Mary Murphy
DS 13 - Operations

1 Like

To: CAPT Somebody; ENS. Murphy, A.
CC:
Subj: RE: St. Patrick’s Day Blessing

Ensign Murphy,

I’m afraid I’ve been requested to administer a good few blessings tomorrow but I might be able to fit you into my schedule. The nature of my duties has my running off a rotating shift schedule, would you mind telling me around what duty shift you intend on having this celebration and I’ll see if I can make it to the best of my abilities.

Be blessed,

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant JG Patrick O’Keefe
Chaplain
Deep Space 13

1 Like

CC:

Ensign Murphy,

Please rest assured that it would be no inconvenience at all. I will attempt to make my way to your reserved holodeck but I must inform you my arrangements will have my arrival a bit delayed. Provided everything happens the way it is intended the earliest I would be able to make your reservation is by estimation an hour passed the onset of the shift.

If this does not work for your arrangements, I entirely understand. Know that a blessing and a prayer for you may not be given in person, but it will still be done.

Be blessed,

//SIGNED//
Chaplain
Deep Space 13

CC:

Oh, and Happy Saint Patrick’s day to you.

//SIGNED//
Chaplain
Deep Space 13