Star Trek Lore/Science Question (Minor DS9 Spoilers)

In the DS9 series the station starts out in orbit around Bajor. When they discover the worm-hole they "move" it to be in proximity of the wormhole. Memory Alpha says the wormhole is inside the Bajoran system (presence of a stable wormhole inside the Bajoran system) So, if it is INSIDE the system does it orbit the system's star? And, as the milky way rotates (the stars in the Milky Way revolving around its central massive black hole), does the wormhole switch its openings relative to this central point of reference (which is the black hole) or stay stationary letting the stars in proximity get closer or farther away?

*Special note: For this discussion we are ignoring movement of our galactic cluster AND expansion of the universe as a whole. We are just looking at the Milky Way as a stand-alone entity with no linear velocity.

I have my own suspected answer, but I want to see what you guys think before I taint the discussion.

Your question is, in fact, addressed by this graphic from the Deep Space 9 Technical Manual. The station is shown with a dotted line indicating its orbit. Since the station is always depicted at a fixed distance from the Bajoran Wormhole, the wormhole itself must also be orbiting the Bajoran star.
Interesting, thanks Razor!

Is the OTHER side of the wormhole orbiting anything, I wonder?
Oh my nerds. <3
Not sure Dae. In every episode the Gamma Quadrant side seemed to be located in empty space...at least nothing ever appeared to be near it when ships were entering/exiting. That would also explain why the Dominion and others didn't seem to ever find it on their own.
I'm pretty sure its not around anything either.

So... that means one end of the WH is wobbling, (as it rotates the Bajor star) while the other end is static in local space. Assuming the WH entrances linearly (if connected with a straight line) go through the galactic center, and is equal distant on both sides, it would be a pole rotating at the same speed as the galaxy is. But the Bajor end has this ever slight wobble as it shifts forward and back, and shortens and lengthens, as it rotates around the Bajoran Star.

Its like a wormhole Doppler effect.