SUBJ: A temporary posting | TO: LCDR Krako

BH1Pd8X.png

TO LCDR K. Krako,
CC --
FROM LCDR S. al Firawn, U.S.S. al Haytham

SUBJ A temporary posting
RiDPFqm.png

Lieutenant Commander,

I hope this reaches you in the best of health.

I have seen from your records that you are currently looking for a posting. I would like to offer you a place on the USS al Haytham based on Deep Space Thirteen. I have attached the job description below.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Regards,

//SIGNED//

Lieutenant Commander Sulayman ibn Tariq al Firawn
Acting Captain, USS al-Haytham
38th Fleet, Gemini Squadron

//ATTACHMENT//
Spoiler: jobdescriptonalhaytham.docShow
Role: ACTING First Officer
Length of service: Conditional (max. three (3) months)
Rank Requirement: Lieutenant Commander

(The rest of the document details the particulars of the role, terms and conditions and other admin. It goes on for 16 pages)

2 Likes
Starfleet_Command_logo_2409.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO LCDR S. al Firawn, U.S.S. al Haytham
CC
FROM LCDR K. Krako

SUBJ Re: A temporary posting

Lieutenant Commander,

Well you've clearly done your homework, so you want me for reason as I see it. It's right that I've just completed a tour and not yet taken a new assignment so if it's temporary cover you need, I'll head on out there and you can give me the lowdown on what you got.

//SIGNED//
LCDR K. Krako
2 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png

Stardate 94345.7

TO LCDR K. Krako, U.S.S. al Haytham
CC --
FROM LCDR S. al Firawn, U.S.S. al Haytham

SUBJ RE: RE: A temporary posting
RiDPFqm.png

Lieutenant Commander,

I have just received news from Dr Grey that Captain V'Lala has made a full recovery and is currently in physiotherapy. Her expected recovery period will last between fourteen to twenty days.

At the end of this period, Captain V'Lala will retake command of the al Haytham and your temporary position shall be terminated. As agreed when we met, I will be filling in a crew evaluation form for you as well as a reference. I will also be more than happy to look for a position for you, should you so wish.

You have served this ship very well Kuci, and you will leave it a better place than when you arrived. The crew works together in ways that I could simply have not achieved, a testament to your own skills as a leader, a Commander and a person. You have my unwavering support and my unending gratitude. If I can secure a place here for you on the al Haytham, it would be an honour to welcome you onboard as a permanent officer. If not, and these next few weeks are your last upon this ship, I will hope you will have found the experience most rewarding.

Best Regards,

//SIGNED//

Lieutenant Commander Sulayman ibn Tariq al Firawn
Acting Captain, USS al-Haytham
38th Fleet, Gemini Squadron
2 Likes