SUBJ: Availability to Comment | TO: LCDR Niya

4_Milky_Way_%28blank_2%29.png
TO LCDR G. Niya
CC zeggz@glnews
FROM rwhite@glnews
SUBJ Avaliablity to Comment

Dear Commander Niya,

I am reaching out to the 38th Fleet for a comment on the ongoing investigation of the death of T'kuq K'mporv. We have it on good authority that Mr T'Kuq committed suicide and we suspect that one of the reasons that lead to his apparent suicide was the continued investigations by members of the 38th Fleet.

I await your reply,

Always yours,

i8hm4im.png

Journalist @ Galaxy News

The views and opinions included in this email belong to their author and do not necessarily mirror the views and opinions of Galaxy News. In case of any damages or other liabilities arising, employees are fully responsible for the content of their emails.
1 Like
BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO rwhite@glnews
CC zeggz@glnews
FROM LCDR Gira, N.
SUBJ Re: Availability to Comment
4OB3P0J.png

Dear Miss White,

The sympathies of the 38th Fleet go out to the bereaved of T'kuq.

As far as a comment is concerned, the investigation into the Trans-Sector Trading Triskaidecarch is ongoing, so releasing details would be inappropriate at this time. To address any implications in the death of their chief of Trade Security; Starfleet conducts their investigations with thoroughness as well as respect.

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Commander Gira Moen Niya
Public Affairs Officer, 38th Fleet "Argo"
2 Likes
4_Milky_Way_%28blank_2%29.png
TO LCDR G. Niya
CC Zegg
FROM R. White
SUBJ RE: RE: Avaliablity to Comment

Dear Commander Niya,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I shall let you know if I decide to use your comment.

Always yours,

i8hm4im.png

Journalist @ Galaxy News

The views and opinions included in this email belong to their author and do not necessarily mirror the views and opinions of Galaxy News. In case of any damages or other liabilities arising, employees are fully responsible for the content of their emails.
1 Like