SUBJ: Legal Representation for PD Inquiry | TO: JAG

To: @38th.JAG
CC: ~~
Subj: Legal Representation for Prime Directive Inquiry

Good evening,

I have been informed that an inquiry is being held in regards to actions taken by this officer on a mission. I would like to request legal representation for the inquiry to ensure a fair and just decision is made.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Captain Mirazuni Ayesha, M.D.
Commanding Officer, USS Endeavour
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

4 Likes

To: CAPT Mirazuni @Sam
Subj: RE: Legal Representation for Prime Directive Inquiry

Captain Mirazuni,

I’ve been assigned as your representative for this incident and all pertaining matters. You have the right to refuse to answer any questions or to discuss your case without counsel present.

The JAG office has not received any filings or requests from command related to this inquiry, so you’ll need to forward me the relevant details. Please include any disciplinary notices or requests to appear that you may have received in writing.

If at all possible, I always recommend that we meet and review the details of your situation prior to the date of the inquiry. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Merrick Stray
38th Fleet Judge Advocate

6 Likes

To: LT Stray, M (@kermit)

Lieutenant Stray,

I have attached the relevant AAR to this message. I have had no contact from Command other than a short talk with Lieutenant Commander Valore who wished to ask me a few questions regarding the mission.

If you require me in person, I can take a shuttle back to Deep Space 13. If not, I can be contacted over subspace at any time.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

//ATTACHMENT// wrongplacewrongtime.aar

1 Like

To: LT Stray, M (@kermit)

Lieutenant Stray,

Just to keep you in the loop, I have been placed on administrative leave pending an inquiry into the actions in the above mission. I have forwarded the message below.

I am free to meet you in person, at your disposal.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

//ATTACHMENT// FWD: Urgent - Immediate Recall

1 Like

To: CAPT Mirazuni @Sam

Captain,

As you may have guessed, things have progressed to an official inquiry by the JAG office. Please come by my office at your convenience, some time prior to the dates provided by Lieutenant Eno.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Merrick Stray
38th Fleet Judge Advocate

3 Likes