SUBJ: Request for Assistance | TO: CMDR Alina Mandra

To: CMDR Mandra @Master_Dex
CC: LCDR Valore, LT Aev, CDR Taela, CAPT Tungsten, Ensign Sovum, Ensign Thyzee, ((and anyone else I missed from Operation Talon))
Subj: Services Requested

Commander,

We have spoken before, but we though have never had an opportunity to speak at length. It is unfortunate that our opportunity to do so will likely pertain to a serious matter.

I am requesting your assistance in ensuring the validity of a recording we recovered from a recent operation. In the interest of operational security, I will abstain from going into details. However, I will forward you after action reviews involving the matter as they come in.

Given your talent and background with computer technology, I figured you would be the best to reach out to. Should you render assistance, I will provide full details and a copy of the aforementioned recording.

I await your response.

//SIGNED//
CDR Nathes

//ATTACHMENT// filename.ext

1 Like

To: CDR Nathes
CC: LCDR Valore, LT Aev, CDR Taela, CAPT Tungsten, Ensign Sovum, Ensign Thyzee
Subj: Re: Services Requested

I also regret we don’t really know each other better. I suppose we’ll have to work on that. As to the matter, it sounds as if this will be worth scheduling a meeting to go over everything. I can find time most days during the gamma shift if that is agreeable. Let me know.

//SIGNED//
Alina Mandra
Chief of Sciences,
Deep Space 13

1 Like