SUBJ: Restrictions on Dominion Involvement | TO: 38th COs

To: <38th/(COs)>
CC: @38th.Command
BCC: AMB Aravia (@Valore)
Subj: Restrictions on Dominion Involvement

ALCON,

As of Stardate 97129.0, no Dominion forces are to participate in any secure Starfleet Operations. This is due to the growing security risk presented by Dominion involvement. Whilst they may still be able to participate in standard patrols and missions where there is no threat to Federation security, Commanding Officers much check with the Office of the Admiralty before entertaining Dominion forces. No classified, confidential, or restricted information is to be shared with them, except with the express written permission from either myself or Admiral Quint.

Should Dominion forces be in the area of operations when Starfleet operations occur, they must be treated as any other non-Federation vessel for the duration of the mission.

Please direct any questions to the Office of the Admiralty.

//SIGNED//
Captain Samuel Bishop, PhD
Executive Officer, 38th Fleet ‘Argo’

OOC Please may any GMs check in with a member of staff before running events involving both Starfleet and Dominion forces to check eligibility. Events only involving Dominion characters may continue as normal.

4 Likes

To: AMB Aravia (@Valore)
CC: ~~
Subj: Urgent talk on the above.

Ambassador,

It is imperative that we meet as soon as possible to resolve the above.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Captain Samuel Bishop, PhD
Executive Officer, 38th Fleet ‘Argo’

2 Likes

To: CAPT Bishop, S. (@Sam)
Subj: RE: Urgent talk on the above.

Captain Bishop,

It is unfortunate that this situation has reached the point that it has. It would seem prudent indeed that I were to be directly involved. I have arranged for a private room at one of the culinary establishments aboard this station. My staff will get in touch with yours.

I trust our next conversation will be as cordial as our last.

//SIGNED//
Aravia
Dominion Ambassador

3 Likes