SUBJ: Temporary Leave

To: CAPT S. Bishop
CC: CMDR A Tolar
Subj: Temporary Leave

Good evening Captain Bishop, due to reminders from several parties I have been informed that I have collected several weeks worth of leave saved up. I am since long overdue for a few days and intend to take them. I shall be absent from Stardate 97192.6 to Stardate 97209.

I leave the Mariner in Commander Tolar’s charge for the time being.

//SIGNED//
Lord James Alexander Malcolm Lane-Ragnar Pryce IX, Eleventh Earl of Crimson Vale
Commanding Officer, USS Mariner (NCC-74671)

1 Like

To: CAPT Pryce, J (@Nimitz)
CC: CMDR Tolar, A (@ElvenLord)
Subj: RE: Temporary Leave

Captain,

Your request for leave is approved. Commander, you shall take over command of the U.S.S. Mariner until Captain Pryce’s return.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Captain Samuel Bishop, PhD
Executive Officer, 38th Fleet ‘Argo’

1 Like

To: CAPT Bishop, S (@Sam)
CC: CAPT Pryce, J (@Nimitz)
Subj: RE: RE: Temporary Leave

Understood. I will notify the crew.

//SIGNED//
Commander Amathel Tolar
Executive Officer, USS Mariner (NCC-74671)

1 Like

To: CMDR Tolar, A (@ElvenLord)
CC: CAPT Nimitz, A (@Nimitz)
Subj: Temporary Command

Commander,

Whilst placing a ship under the temporary command of an external officer is something I wish to avoid, certain circumstances affect that stance. This is one of them. On Stardate 97201.7, the U.S.S. Mariner is being deployed alongside other vessels in Sagittarius to secure the Donatu System. With Captain Nimitz’s extensive experience, on the above stardate, he will assume temporary command of the U.S.S. Mariner for the duration of this mission.

Following the completion of the mission, Captain Nimitz is to relinquish command back to you.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Captain Samuel Bishop, PhD
Executive Officer, 38th Fleet ‘Argo’

OOC This is a message to just place @Nimitz in command of the mission, having been given the greenlight from @Serris.

3 Likes