BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 96030.7

TO <Endeavour/SeniorOfficers>
CC MCPO B. Boremar
FROM CAPT S. A. Bishop
SUBJ Vayyolet
ONKKwVo.png

ALLCON,

Please be aware that we have moved the Vayttian we rescued from the brig to Room 304, on Deck 11. These quarters have a guard assigned. For now, the Vayttian is confined to quarters, but we will look at giving her the ability to move around the ship in the future.

Should restraint be needed, she should not be confronted in close combat; a standard phaser on the stun setting will suffice.

Commander Lamb; she will need a full medical in the coming few days. Please arrange this with Lieutenant Commander Jan.

Commander Larson; I would like you to head any outreach attempts with the girl. Captain Derenzis has already done a good job with establishing contact, it is up to you to build upon the work of the good Captain. It may be worth having Captain Valencia assist you; both have military backgrounds and this may provide a stepping stone from which you can establish greater relations.

Commander T'Lyra and Lieutenant Commander Dix; we need to make contacting the Ne'Roran a priority. Please look through the debris collected and come up with a way of contacting the ship. We found the wreckage from one carrier at the battlefield, though this was not the Ne'Roran, so we can assume the ship itself is still out there.

Let's get this issue dealt with quickly and safely.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Captain Samuel Alexander Bishop PhD
Commanding Officer - USS Endeavour
3 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 96040.1

TO CAPT S. A. Bishop
CC <Endeavour/SeniorOfficers>
FROM CMDR N. Larson
SUBJ RE: Vayyolet
ONKKwVo.png

Sam,

I'd just thought I'd update you on Vayyolet. Captain Derenzis did a good job in the initial dialogue and she's not attacking anyone who walks in the room at least. In fact, she's not doing much at all. She remains in the room, alternating between the bed and the living area, and she's not left at all, or made any attempts to do so. She accepts any food and drink without saying anything, and spends most of her time looking out of the window.

I have been able to get through to her, and talk to her a bit more, but... the documentation we have on Vayttians is that they're considered adults at the age of fifteen, right? Well, medical reports that she's in fine condition for someone of that age. But mentally, it seems that she's well below her stated age. Look, I'm grasping at straws here. I have no idea about Vayt psychology. Is this normal for the Vayt? Are they meant to act like this? Who knows? Not me for sure.

I'll try to get to her further, talking to her is like talking to a computer; direct and simple. She still might be afraid. I'd like to lift some of her restrictions, maybe allow her to replicate her own food and drink, maybe get her to mix with the crew? I know you mentioned Gabriella, but she's been rather touchy about the whole subject; I saw Samir in medical holding what was a broken nose - apparently, he mentioned something about violets?

All best,

//SIGNED//
Commander Natasha Larson
Head Counsellor, USS Endeavour

BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 96040.2

TO CAPT S. A. Bishop
FROM LCDR Sejanus Jan
ONKKwVo.png

Boss,

All things considered, we can give the Vayttian access to the replicators. But they are a highly trained combatant, and security might have trouble containing them if things go wrong. We don't want to call the MACO in on this.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Commander Sejanus Jan
Chief of Security, USS Endeavour

BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 96040.3

TO CAPT S. A. Bishop
FROM CPT G. Valencia
ONKKwVo.png

What's wrong with MACO, Mr Jan? Worried we'd one-up you?

//SIGNED//
Captain Gabriella Valencia
Team Lead - MACO Team 32, USS Endeavour

BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 96040.3

TO CAPT S. A. Bishop
FROM LCDR Sejanus Jan
ONKKwVo.png

On the contrary Ms Valencia, I am just concerned that the presence of armed MACO deployed outside quarters will disrupt the safe running of this ship, which is my duty to protect. There is also the matter of whether security, even with MACO deployed, is sufficient; from what we have seen, this Vayttian is a deadly force.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Commander Sejanus Jan
Chief of Security, USS Endeavour

BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 96040.4

TO CAPT S. A. Bishop
FROM CMDR T'Lyra
ONKKwVo.png

Captain, Officers,

We have analysed the fragments from the Vayttian wreckage collected at the battle site. Lieutenant Commander Dix was able to recreate a Vayttian communication array from the wreckage and we were able to use it to locate the VSS Ne'Roran. However, the news is not optimal; the VSS Ne'Roran is recorded to have returned to the Nwr System.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Commander T'Lyra
Chief Engineer - USS Endeavour

BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 96040.4

TO LCDR S. Jan
CC ~~
FROM CPT G. Valencia
ONKKwVo.png

¡Te voy a dar una galleta!