Task Force Spartacus Secured Comm

To: Capt Varley @Lauren ; LtCmdr MacGinnis @GameBreaker
CC: Capt Bishop @Sam ; Lt Valore @Valore
Subj: Task Force Spartacus Initial Investigation

Good Afternoon,

First off let me start off by apologizing for forgoing proper introductions and cutting straight to the chase.

Quinn, good news for you and the Counsellor, Capt Varley has moved her up to the top of the priority list and will have her ready soon.

In the mean time she has also given us the go ahead to allow you to do a system analysis. We are looking for any anomalies that might suggest any information has been leaked out. Use the Counsellor’s computers to validate DS13’s systems and records.

We are not here to start a panic or a witch hunt. Stick to the facts and maintain discretion. Our goal is to rule out a system leak as a possibility. Please coordinate your efforts with Captain Varley.

When you have completed this and the Counsellor is ready your next set of orders will be provided.

//SIGNED//
James L Macleod
Commanding Officer,
USS DunVegan

2 Likes

To: CAPT MacLeod @LordKilous ; CAPT Varley @Lauren
CC: CAPT Bishop @Sam ; LT Valore @Valore
Subj: Task Force Spartacus Initial Investigation

To CAPT MacLeod,

We can handle introductions in person when the time is right, but thank you for getting the old girl off her feet. I haven’t spent as long with her, but wouldn’t want her to sit in the dust for too long. However I welcome the repairs and updates the dock has made to her, all the science and scouting going on in her puts a toll on her systems pretty quickly, at least before she made it to the station.

Now on to the system analysis, for CAPT Varley, I’ll be starting on low level items, like simple document time-stamps and overall access time-stamps, this will give us a good measure on when access has occurred in recent between the ships and the station, corroborated with what we know of the slavers and vigilantes so far. This is as close to discrete as we can get without directly accessing document names and personnel records, that would be the next step if the times of access don’t match up with any information we have on either targets. Do let me know if you have an alternate suggestion for what information we should seek instead of this if this is unacceptable.

//SIGNED//
Quinn Macginnis
Commanding Officer,
USS Counsellor

2 Likes

To: Capt Varley @Lauren ; LtCmdr MacGinnis @GameBreaker
CC: Capt Bishop @Sam ; Lt Valore @Valore
Subj: RE: Task Force Spartacus Initial Investigation

Quinn,
Sounds like you know what you are doing. I will leave this to your judgment and Capt Varley’s discretion. My recommendation would be to confirm that no fleet movement or perinate data has escape undetected that would have alerted either hostile parties to our movements. I would especially pay close attention to the logs around each recorded and known incident.

Please report your findings by week’s end.

//SIGNED//
James L Macleod
Commanding Officer,
USS DunVegan

2 Likes

To: CAPT Tungsten, D (@DrakeTungsten)
CC: CAPT MacLeod, J (@LordKilous)
BCC: LCDR Valore (@Valore)
Subj: New Allocation

Captain Tungsten,

You are ordered to join Task Force Spartacus and assist with task force operations, effective immediately.

Captain MacLeod, please brief Captain Tungsten and get him up to speed.

This is priority one, gentlemen. Let us get a move on.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Samuel Bishop, PhD
Executive Officer, 38th Fleet ‘Argo’

1 Like

To: RDML Bishop, S (@Sam)
CC: CAPT MacLeod, J (@LordKilous)
BCC: LCDR Valore (@Valore)
Subj: RE: New Allocation

Admiral,

My ship and I stand ready, so I will endeavor to get that move on, sir.

Captain MacLeod, I don’t recall that we’ve met yet, so I am looking forward to that, and I am ready for that briefing at your earliest convenience.

//SIGNED//
Captain Drake Tungsten
Commanding Officer,
USS Dragon

1 Like