Stardate 96168.3
Level 3: Restricted

TO The Celdence Project message group
CC RADM Konieczko, D
FROM CAPT Quint, E.

SUBJ The Celdence Project sensor records and data packs
AKas0II.png

All Captains,
the purpose of this message is to collect the information gathered by your ships during the engagement with the Azedi. The idea being, to have a full 360 record of the battle so we can analyze the over all event. Learn something more in depth about how they deploy the mines and evolve our tactics and counter measures accordingly. Therefore, I am directing all concerned to send me their ships sensor logs in whatever state they are in.

I know most of you have been scrambling with repair crews and various other duties ship side. I quite often did the same, now I have to sit here and watch you do it.

We need to rebound from this, get out footing and plan our next steps. As the saying goes, everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth. When you do, you've two choices, lay there and take it or get up and start again. As Starfleet officers we already made that choice, the day we swore in. The day we took the chair. We swore we would get back up. So lets get back up, lets reevaluate what's going on around us and what happened.

The 38'th is made up of the best examples of Stafleet, I see no reason in the galaxy that we cant nor shouldn't weather this challenge. Lets get to work.

//SIGNED//
Emery Quint
Captain, Fleet Executive Officer
38'th 'Argo'
6 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 3 - Restricted
Stardate 96168.3

TO CAPT E. Quint
CC ~~
FROM CAPT S. A. Bishop
SUBJ RE: The Celdence Project sensor records and data packs
ONKKwVo.png

Captain,

Please find attached the data packets from both the Endeavour and the Bark. Let me know if you need anything more.

All Best,

//SIGNED//
Captain Samuel Alexander Bishop PhD
Commanding Officer - USS Endeavour
38th Fleet "Argo"

//ATTACHMENT//
endeavourstrikeforceikmoredata.dat
barkstrikeforceikmoredata.dat
3 Likes
1qAjEb9.pngSecurity Level 3 - Restricted

TO: CAPT Quint
CC: CDR Mnheia
SUBJ:

Captain,

As requested, sensor logs from the Saeihr from our arrival through both the Ikmore assault and following battles with the Azedi. We will look forward to seeing the full record for our own analysis and contributions as we continue this joint effort in fighting back against Azedi forces.

//SIGNED//
Subcommander Tylen tr'Valex
Executive Officer, R.R.W. Saeihr

//ATTACHMENT//
saeihrstrikeforceikmoredata.dat
3 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 96168.4

TO CAPT Quint, E.
CC CAPT Sel, Z.; CMDR Wallunga, T.
FROM CAPT Draz, S.
SUBJ Re: The Celdence Project sensor records and data packs

Captain,

Per your request, please find attached all relevant data and reports from Saraswati. Be advised that my officers, along with those of Brahe and Wayfarer, have already formed a working group. Any conclusions and promising hypotheses will be shared when we have some.

//SIGNED//
Captain Sanara Draz
Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Saraswati

//ATTACHMENT// Preliminary Analysis of Verteron Pulse Emitter.rpt; Saraswati Sensor Data.pkg; Ship's Condition.rpt
1 Like
BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 96168.4

TO CAPT Quint, E.
CC CAPT Sel, Z.; CAPT Draz, S.
FROM CMDR Wallunga, T.

AKas0II.png

Captain,

As requested, please find attached Wayfarer's sensor logs from the engagement in the New Circini system. I have also included preliminary readings of the verteron limpet mine that was still attached to Wayfarer's hull. My team hasn't quite gone through everything just yet, but as CAPT Draz mentioned, there has been some collaboration between the crew and officers of the three ships that were affected by those mines. To my knowledge there has not as yet been much accomplished, beyond those initial readings. However, having Fleet Command involved at this point will, I think, be crucial in our moving forward. If there is anything else I or my ship or crew can do to assist, please let me know. Obviously, if our collective efforts produce anything, we will summarily inform the Fleet Command Group and do our due diligence in disseminating that information to the rest of the ships of the 38th.

//SIGNED//
Commander Tarm Wallunga
Captain, USS Wayfarer

//ATTACHMENT// sensorLogs_Wayfarer.rpt; scansTricorder_VertLimpMine.scn; scansSensorSweep_VertLimpMine.scn;
3 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png

TO CAPT Quint, E.
CC CMDR Wallunga, T.; CAPT Draz, S.
FROM CAPT Sel, Z.

Good Evening Captain Quint,
Apologies for the delay responding to your message. Please find the information you requested attached. We stand ready to provide any additional assistance you may require.

Best Regards,
Captain Zaliel Sel
Commanding Officer, USS Brahe

//ATTACHMENT//
sensor_data.tar.gz
ship_status.xlsx
preliminary_pulse_scan_data.tar.gz
2 Likes
UMbcSkD.png

TO CAPT E. Quint
CC ~~
FROM CAPT A.H. Nimitz
SUBJ RE: The Celdence Project sensor records and data packs
BH1Pd8X.png

Captain,

Please find attached the data packets from the Pegasus, Tang, O'Kane, and the fighter squadrons that partook in the raid on the Ikmore system.

//SIGNED//
Captain Alistair H. Nimitz
Commanding Officer/USS Pegasus

//ATTACHMENT//
pegasusstrikeforceikmoredata.dat
tangstrikeforceikmoredata.dat
O'Kanestrikeforceikmoredata.dat
fighterstrikeforceikmoredata.dat(x360)
2 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png

TO CAPT Quint, E.
CC RADM Konieczko, D
FROM CAPT Traise, J.
SUBJ RE:The Celdence Project sensor records and data packs
4OB3P0J.png

Captain Quint,
I'm proud to say that the Albion focused significant effort into Sensor and Data gathering operations during the conflict with the Azedi above New Circini. Given our fortune in being able to remain in full operational capacity for the entirety of the battle, and how we were not fired upon by the Azedi craft, our data streams collected show a complete and uninterrupted analysis of Visual, Electromagnetic, Gravimetric, Subspace Communication, and Spectral Analysis of the entire confrontation and operation.

We had Four confirmed successful firings of the Teleraptor Gravimetric Beams, resulting in the closure of Four Azedi Wormholes; including one retreat wormhole resulting in the destruction of two Azedi Destroyers. Observational Data and Teleraptor Data was successfully collected for all four wormhole collapses, and is included as well.

Significant focus on our sensors was paid to the Azedi operational craft, particularly in damage zones mid conflict. It was the hope (however grim to review) to witness signs of enemy crew or occupants.

Futhermore, the Albion was the first on the scene for wreckage analysis post battle. While much of the salvage and organic material has already been cataloged and signed over to the Station Sci Division, the subsequent data produced layer out a comprehensive post battle map of the New Circini Operation Area.

My apologies for the delay in getting this to you, there was a lot to compile and tabulate. I hope you and our teams have as much fun going over the data as I have. And I agree with you, Fortune Favors the Prepared.

//SIGNED//
Captain Johnathon Traise
Captain, U.S.S. Albion

//ATTACHMENT//
CeldenceOpSubSp.log; CeldenceOp4DSpatial.log; CeldenceOpSensor.data; CeldenceOpGrav.data; CeldenceOpEM.data; CeldenceOpSpecAnlz.data
TeleraptorSyst.log; AzedWormholeClps.data
NwCirciniSlvg.map; AzediSlvg.CATALOG

4 Likes