TO: Ailes, B. CAPT | RE: Your Ruler

4OB3P0J.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO CAPT Ailes
CC
FROM LT Maxwell

SUBJ Your Ruler

Captain Ailes,

I am Second Of Four, Primary Thermal Inducer of SubMatrix Zero Two. I have been informed that you require a new ruler. I am the optimal choice. I will require free reign of your starbase. I will also require promotion to a rank above my handler, Lieutenant Maxwell. His attempts to contain me are persistent, though futile.

I will also require replicator access.

Your personnel and rank structure will be adapted to serve me. Your compliance will be appreciated.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Douglas Maxwell
DS-13 Science Division
15 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO LT Maxwell, D.
CC --
FROM CAPT Ailes, B.
SUBJ Executive Officer Position
4OB3P0J.png

Second of Four,

Your arguments for co-ruler status of Deep Space 13 are very convincing, and almost enough for me to give up some of my absolute power. I will, however, consider negotiations in meeting your requirements. You may negotiate on your own behalf or send your handler as a representative.

Thank you for your time.

//SIGNED//
Captain Beylara Ailes
Commanding Officer, Deep Space 13
10 Likes
4OB3P0J.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO CAPT Ailes
FROM LT Maxwell

SUBJ I am SO SORRY

Captain Ailes,

I wanted to apologize for the above message. Did you know I change my password once a week? I've resorted to backwards Klingon, but I guess that'll have to change. Damage control feels like my second full time job, and I'm not even an engineer.

Completely unrelated, since I have you here, what's the policy on network accounts for pets? Asking for a friend.

//SIGNED//
DS13 Science Division
11 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO LT Maxwell, D.
CC --
FROM CAPT Ailes, B.
SUBJ Executive Officer Position
4OB3P0J.png

Lieutenant,

You have my sympathies. You may wish to consider attending the Spring awards ceremony. I think that it would be a terrible idea if Duo had an account of his own. On the one hand, delightful, on the other, do you really want him sending uncensored and unobserved messages?

//SIGNED//
Captain Beylara Ailes
6 Likes
4OB3P0J.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO CAPT Ailes
FROM LT Maxwell

SUBJ RE: I am SO SORRY

Captain Ailes,

You're right, the thought of him on the loose with his own account is terrifying. However, so is the idea of him sending messages from mine. I figured I could set one up with basic functionality, similar to the one schoolchildren on station use. I'll try to get Duo the Schoolboy to stick, that should knock him down a few stem bolts.

Regardless, it's something I'll look into further on my own time. I don't want to take anymore of your time.

Thanks for all the help,

//SIGNED//
DS13 Science Division
4 Likes
4OB3P0J.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO CAPT Ailes
CC LT Maxwell
FROM AMB Perim

Lieutenant Maxwell is not an impartial representative.

Lieutenant Maxwell has often deprived me of vital nutritional supplements. Basic functionality will not satisfy my requirements. I am not a schoolchild. I am Second Of Four, Primary Thermal Inducer of Sub-matrix Zero Two.

I desire chicken.

//SIGNED//
Neema Perim
Federation Ambassador
7 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO AMB Perim, N.
CC --
FROM CAPT Ailes, B.
4OB3P0J.png

Second of Four,

You may select an impartial representative, if you wish. I am willing to arrange for your own message service, at the very least, so that you cease hijacking those of others. However, it will be supervised at my request.

Why are you kept from having chicken? Cheese, I understand.

//SIGNED//
Captain Beylara Ailes
6 Likes
2Y2KlIn.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO CAPT Ailes
CC --
FROM Ambassador Perim

...excuse me?

~NP
9 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO AMB Perim, N.
CC --
FROM CAPT Ailes, B.
4OB3P0J.png

Apologies, Ambassador.

Your account appears to have been hijacked and I am trying to remain in contact with Duo in order to establish some sense of order. If you look back through your sent messages, you may find what I am responding to. This will be cleared up as soon as possible.

//SIGNED//
Captain Beylara Ailes

BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO LT Maxwell, D.
CC --
FROM CAPT Ailes, B.
4OB3P0J.png

Lieutenant,

Please coordinate with Operations in order to set up a sub account that Duo can access. In addition, I believe it would be best if that account were regularly monitored.

//SIGNED//
Captain Beylara Ailes
3 Likes