TO: CAPT Bishop; | SUBJ: Annual Archaeology Conference

TO CAPT S. A. Bishop, U.S.S. Endeavour
CC ~~
FROM <Federation Council of Archaeology>
SUBJ Annual Archaeology Conference

Doctor Bishop,

I hope this letter finds you in the best of health! After much deliberation, we would like to formally invite you to be a speaker at the 2417 Annual Archaeology Conference! We would also be honoured if you would also be our keynote speaker!

As you know, the Annual Archaeology Conference is the biggest event in the Archaeology calender, where academics gather to summarise the past year, deliver groundbreaking speeches and where the newest unpublished discoveries are presented! It is also a chance to catch up with leading researchers and gain sneak previews at newly published works!

Of course, there's always free Archaeology goodies and of course, free drinks and food! As one of our special speakers, we have all-star accommodation booked for you throughout the event!

This year, the conference will take place from Stardate 94230.1 to 94246.6 (26th March 2417 to 31th March 2417 inclusive) and will be held at Oxford University on Earth (directions are on the flyer attached). If you are able to attend, please could you let me know as soon as possible?

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Professor Tess Dorothy,
President, Federation Council of Archaeology

//ATTACHMENT// Federation Archaeology Conference Flyer
3 Likes