TO. CAPT S. Bishop | Arranging a meeting

Ss7aMQg.png

Security Level 2 - Confidential

TO CAPT S.Bishop
CC Eiten
FROM Kalris
SUBJ arranging a meeting

Dera Captain Bishop.

I heard that they've selected you to head up the task force, that will, try and find a solution, to the Xedi situation . I congratulate you on this new assignment and might I say that I believe the Admiralty is making the right choice.

With you now being in a position of authority, regarding this matter I believe it is only proper that I fully disclose the information that the Dominion has about these rebels.

I have CC in my intelligence officer and I believe it would only be proper that both of us meet with you so that we can tell you what we gathered from our mental probe of the 10 prisoners that we captured.

I look forward to speaking to you, so that you can have a more complete picture of what we're up against

//Signed//
Kalris 8 of the Dominion
Commanding Vorta of the Founder’s wisdom
Envoy of the Founders, and there Dominion
1 Like
BH1Pd8X.png

TO Kalris
CC ~~
FROM CAPT S. Bishop
SUBJ RE: arranging a meeting
ONKKwVo.png

Sorry, what prisoners?

//SIGNED//
Captain Samuel Alexander Bishop PhD
Commanding Officer - USS Endeavour
38th Fleet 'Argo'
1 Like
Ss7aMQg.png

TO CAPT S.Bishop
CC Eiten
FROM Kalris
SUBJ arranging a meeting

Dera Captain Bishop.

I see Admiral quint has not fully briefed you, on all our encounters with hte Xidi.

That makes our meeting, all the more urgent.

Please select a time, in which we can meet, and I will tell you everything you want to know, about the prisoners

//Signed//
Kalris 8 of the Dominion
Commanding Vorta of the Founder’s wisdom
Envoy of the Founders, and there Dominion
1 Like
BH1Pd8X.png

TO Kalris
CC ~~
FROM CAPT S. Bishop
SUBJ RE: arranging a meeting
ONKKwVo.png

I will be in touch.

//SIGNED//
38th Fleet 'Argo'

BH1Pd8X.png

TO RDML E. Quint
CC ~~
FROM CAPT S. Bishop
SUBJ FW: arranging a meeting
ONKKwVo.png

Admiral,

Did we authorise the Dominion to hold prisoners? Is there a report I'm missing?

Regards,

//SIGNED//
38th Fleet 'Argo'
1 Like
BH1Pd8X.png

TO Capt. S. Bishop
CC
FROM RDML Quint
SUBJ Dominion 'Prisoners'

Captain,
No, there was no authorization to collect prisoners. Point of fact said prisoners were to be turned back over to DS 13 Security sometime ago. I wont get into to many details, however, the short version was during a joint assignment Founder's Wisdom apparently came into possession and retained possession of some Xedi rebels. Once it was brought to my attention that they had them, these prisoners had already been interrogated and were being sent to Dominion space, Kalris was directed to halt the transfer and them given to DS 13 Security. She was also given a full copy of Starfleet regulations and told to adhere to them. Let me know if she fails to meet those standards.

As for the intel they may have gathered, I will leave that to your judgment as to its use.

//SIGNED//
Emery Quint
Rear Admiral Lower Half, Fleet Executive Officer
38'th Fleet 'Argo
3 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png

TO RDML E. Quint
CC
FROM CAPT S. Bishop
SUBJ RE: Dominion 'Prisoners'
ONKKwVo.png

Admiral,

Following a meeting with the Dominion representatives, it seems that their prisoners had news that the rebel Xedi forces were a substantial threat, and that they were preparing for an all-out assault on the Xedi government, though the time scale for this is unknown. We'll work on getting more information, but we're skirting even closer to the Prime Directive here, and I think any offensive action we take now might be assisting the Xedi government.

What makes this even more suspicious, is that according to the prisoners, the main rebel base is on the moon inside the Isep Xedi system, right under the Xedi government noses. There seems to be a large number of trained Xedi military defectors who have joined the rebel cause. What exactly are the Xedi government doing about these rebels? Why has it escalated to the stage where our ships are under fire?

If these are answers that Command cannot answer, we will have to double our intelligence efforts to try to get them. In any case, I think opening a channel to the Xedi government and having a sit down with them is the best course of action in the coming months.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
38th Fleet 'Argo'
5 Likes