BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 94041.9

zpglS1t.png
TO CAPT K. Se'Lai, U.S.S. Valley Forge
FROM CAPT S. A. Bishop, U.S.S. Endeavour

SUBJ FW: Coming to visit

nD58acb.png

Keelah,

I think this is something you ought to see. We should probably sit and talk about this soon, we couldn't delay it forever.

Yours,

//SIGNED//

Captain Dr Samuel Alexander Bishop
Commanding Officer - USS Endeavour,
38th Fleet, Libra Squadron - Task Force Justice Lead

AKas0II.png
Stardate 94041.9

TO CAPT S.A. Bishop, U.S.S. Endeavour
CC ~~
FROM ADMRL S.A. Bishop

SUBJ Coming to Visit

Captain Bishop,

I wanted to be the first to let you know that the Endeavour project, as you are no doubt aware was heavily funded by the family, has finally finished. The U.S.S. Endeavour (NCC 1895), is a fully functioning replica of the original. As you know, she will not be serving as a Federation vessel in any capacity. However, I will be commanding her for her maiden voyage and, as a member of the family, your presence will be required at some point. I am led to believe that you are currently indisposed in the 38th Fleet and will not be able to take time off to visit Earth. This is of no matter; I will be bringing the Endeavour to DS13 as part of her voyage and we may meet there. In anticipation for this, I would like you to give me a range of dates when you would like me to visit and I will schedule my arrival as close to those dates as possible. In addition to our meeting, I will be taking a tour of the Endeavour in your possession. I expect it to be shipshape or there will be repercussions. Starfleet needs this to run smoothly as there will be a lot of media attention around the ship and Starfleet would like to maintain positive public relations. This will go a long way in achieving that goal.

One last thing Samuel. My visit is for you and for you only. I do not wish to see your Vulcan friend, especially since her presence would indicate that you have failed to take my advice and gone against the wishes of the family. I ask you once more; come to your senses and see that this Vulcan is only detrimental to your standing and that of the family's. Already I have heard whispers of Bishops and Vulcans that are most unwelcome. I have been looking into her service history and have found little to commend her. Furthermore, she is not even a true Vulcan; a true Vulcan would never abandon logic for emotion, as she has clearly done. If this is true, then she is a further disgrace to her own family name as well as her race. I hope that these reasons enough for you to embrace logic and understand that she is not right for you, or for the family.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Admiral Sebastian Alexander Bishop
Head Office, Earth
4 Likes