TO: CAPT Timoreev; | SUBJ: Requesting permission to access Eledri archaeological and genetic data

BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 93775.3

zpglS1t.png
TO CAPT A. A. Timoreev, U.S.S. Attar
CC - -
FROM CAPT S. A. Bishop, U.S.S. Endeavour

SUBJ Requesting permission to access Eledri archaeological and genetic data
nD58acb.png

Captain Timoreev,

This has been on my To-Do list since the original publication but sadly more important things got in the way. However, I have carved some time out and if it is possible, I would like to request permission for access to the archaeological and genetic data of the Eledri. I have read the original report and the peer-reviewed report but since the first report seemed incomplete in the evidence used and the second report seemed rushed in response to recent events, I would like to review the data myself and see if I can reach a more concrete solution.

Indeed the solution may be that we need more data, if not genetic data, then perhaps archaeological data to the early behaviour of the pre-Eledri race and the Romulan Diaspora. Whilst the original report does state that objects of Romulanoid origin and design, dated back to the time of Exodus and the Sundering were found, there could be many reasons for these objects found in these areas (the remains of a shuttle crash for instance).

Lastly, I would like to pursue the claim that the pre-Eledri race is now extinct. There are many reasons for my belief, far too many to put in an already lengthy message. Suffice it to say that short of a change in environment that would require Romulan genes to survive, I believe there to be no real reason why the pre-Eledri genes to die out.

It could be that I am very much missing some key information about this matter, in which case, upon revelation of said reports, and a thorough analysis, I may change my mind and support the original thesis. However, given the information made available to me, I feel it is my duty as an academic to pursue any theory until I am satisfied with the conclusion.

I am aware that you probably do not have this information or the authority to give me said information, but I feel that as my superior, you should be the one to forward it on. For that reason, you have my permission to forward this message on to whomever you see fit.

I have attached the articles below for your benefit.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Regards,

//SIGNED//

Captain Dr Samuel Alexander Bishop,
Commanding Officer - USS Endeavour,
38th Fleet, Libra Squadron

//ATTACHMENTS//
Report: Eledri Prime Genetic and Archaeological Analyses
General Release: The Eledri Re-examined: A Peer Reviewed Genetic and Archaeological Study
6 Likes
BH1Pd8X.pngTO: CAPT S. Bishop, U.S.S. Endeavour
STARDATE: 93777.6
SUBJECT: Requesting permission to access Eledri archaeological and genetic data
nD58acb.png

Sam,
I didn't know you were so interested in the studies about the Eledri. As a matter of fact, I already had given a look to the articles you sent me (after all, I still have my good minor in History and Xenoarchaeology), and I found the whole issue fascinating, so I can understand why you're so keen in pursuing this research.
I'll put forward a formal request to Commander T'Xereth and Prof. Tr'Veras to access their research in full, including all data available.
I'll keep you posted.
See you soon.

//signed//

Captain Andrej A. Timoreev,
Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Attar
Commanding Officer, Libra Squadron, 38th Fleet
2 Likes