TO: CAPT Tungsten | SUBJ: Dinner?

To: CAPT Tungsten, D. (@DrakeTungsten)
CC: ~
Subj: Dinner?

Captain Tungsten,

It has been a while since we last stumbled into each other and I was just thinking that, perhaps, you could treat me to dinner on the station? I realise that this request is rather unorthodox and probably a tad unexpected and sudden, but it strikes me as a brilliant idea to combine your company with a delicious meal. You are, after all, one of the finest Starfleet officers I have met in my time and I happen to be very curious about the different dining establishments available on Deep Space 13.

I eagerly await your reply.

//SIGNED//
Liasvarnu IV
Field Overseer,
D.V. Ometra-48

2 Likes

To: Liasvarnu IV (@Liasvarnu )
CC:
Subj: Re: Dinner?

Well, your request is unexpected, but not unwelcome. And I certainly don’t mind the flattery, even if I have to imagine the sample size of your observation is small. In any case, yes, I think it would be a great opportunity for an informal cultural exchange between the Federation and Dominion, and hopefully pleasant conversation over a good meal.

I’m afraid the Starfleet briefing on the Vorta diet is rather thin, so please let me know if any particular meals or entire schools of cuisine ought to be crossed off the list beforehand. I have no desire to see a representative of the Dominion wind up in sickbay, and ruin an otherwise certainly pleasant meeting.

I look forward to hearing back from you, and hope we can find an agreeable time to fit both our schedules.

//SIGNED//
Captain Drake Tungsten
Commanding Officer,
USS Dragon

1 Like

To: CAPT Tungsten, D. (@DrakeTungsten)
CC: ~
Subj: Re: Re: Dinner?

Oh, dear Captain!

I have encountered countless Starfleet officers since my arrival in your corner of the galaxy, my praise could not be more genuine. As for the type of cuisine, believe me when I say that you have nothing to worry about. We Vorta are very resilient when it comes to being poisoned. At most, I may just question your choice - and judge you for it.

I jest, of course. Please see this as a simple meeting between comrades, rather than an official exchange, though I will say that I absolutely relish the prospect of a quiet evening with you. That reminds me, I am quite curious about the concept of haute cuisine. It rings delightfully intriguing, would you not say?

//SIGNED//
Liasvarnu IV
Field Overseer,
D.V. Ometra-48

1 Like