|TO: FCAPT N. Perim|
CC: VADM Rilem C.
FROM: CAPT A. Delanno
Due to Utopia Planitia's complete disregard for the safety of Starfleet crews, I have to request the following to be replaced in DS13's dry-docks for the U.S.S. Erinyes.
- 1 Cochrine 17 Warp Core
- 12 EPS Manifolds
- 16 Flow Regulators
- 2 Mk V medical bio-beds.
- 20 type 16 Phaser Arrays.
- 7 torpedo tube assemblies.
- 23 sheets of Monotanium in standard ship size.
- 15 sheets of Trellium-D in standard ship size.
- 4 Sheets of Parametallic plating.
- 4 quantum torpedo loading racks.
- 60 Standard Engineering Supply kits.
- 1 aft impulse manifold.
- 1 impulse reactor.
- 1200 hours worth of Starfleet Engineering personnel.
I would also formally like to lodge a complaint against those at Utopia Planitia. Despite my reservations, they proceeded to Launch the U.S.S. Erinyes without a shakedown cruise and without fully testing her systems prior to launch, post-refit.
I appreciate that Starfleet is attempting to replace the losses suffered in recent engagements with the Borg and Iconians, but had the Erinyes found itself in a combat situation, we would have most certainly been destroyed.
As it was, I was right to order a test fire.
Many thanks go out to the crew of Captain Lazard's U.S.S. Gainsborough for their timely rescue. Without his help, we would certainly have not survived this system's failure as we were approaching one hour of breathable air when he arrived.
CAPT Ashleigh Delanno.
38th Fleet 'Argo'