TO: CDR Davin | SUBJ: Missing Crew

1qAjEb9.pngSecurity Level 2 - Confidential

TO: CDR Davin
CC: - - - - - -
SUBJ: Missing Crew
Jolan'tru Riov,

I regret to inform you on Stardate 96180.6, three wormholes were opened on Deep Space 13 and the three bodies of your missing crew members were returned to us. Starfleet Medical has identified the men as the members taken during the Ikmore assault and will be sending their medical records to the D'Ishae's medical team following up this message. The only comfort is knowing they died in service to the Republic and the return of their bodies may give some insight to be used against the Azedi in future encounters. The Ael'Riov has already been notified of the events but may call upon your medical team for future questions. Should you require any assistance, the Saeihr's medical team is at your disposal as well.

//SIGNED//
Subcommander Tylen tr'Valex
Executive Officer, R.R.W. Saeihr
4 Likes
UfvW6iF.pngSecurity Level 2 - Confidential

TO: SCDR Tylen
SUBJ: Re: Missing Crew
Erei'Riov,

When the Federation is finished with my people I would like them returned to D'Ishae. If the Ael'Riov could facilitate I'd consider it a personal favor. Your teams can examine them if you like, I just want to get them home.

//SIGNED//
Riov Davin Mandukar
Captain, R.R.W. D'Ishae
2 Likes
1qAjEb9.pngSecurity Level 2 - Confidential

TO: CDR Davin
SUBJ: Re: Missing Crew
Riov,

The Ael'Riov has been informed. Whatever the decision is up to him, but I am sure he is willing to put in a request to have your crew members returned to you. There is no need to send your crew to the Saeihr; I simply meant to offer our services if you wished for them. See your men home, Riov.

//SIGNED//
Subcommander Tylen tr'Valex
Executive Officer, R.R.W. Saeihr
3 Likes