To: CMDR Kozath, CMDR Thiessen | Subj: Security Alert - Starlight Cantina

BH1Pd8X.png
TO CMDR Kozath, CMDR Thiessen
CC CMDR zh'Lindresko, CAPT Freeman
FROM LTCDR Rando
SUBJ Security Alert - Starlight Cantina
4OB3P0J.png

Today at 1330 station time a medical alert from The Starlight Cantina made its way to security. After review of the situation and a request from an officer, a security team temporarily closed The Starlight Cantina in order to investigate the source of illness in officers Lieutenant JG William Steele and the civlian Nalah.

All beverages were scanned. A bottle of green iced tea was the item found to be contaminated with the natural agent Methanol. This evidence has been stowed appropriately and it's suggested that we investigate precisely if this contamination was intentional or accidental.

The Cantina has been reviewed to now be safe, all of the beverages remaining are not contaminated.

//SIGNED//

Lieutenant Commander Jones Rando
Starbase Security

((NPC name generated so I could make sure this got documented :) ))
15 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
TO CMDR Kozath
CC CAPT Freeman
FROM CMDR Thiessen
SUBJ RE: Security Alert - Starlight Cantina
4OB3P0J.png

Commander,

Thanks to the quick work of your team, what happened in the Cantina is mostly limited to the knowledge of officers - for that I want to thank you.

I'd like you to pursue this investigation with all haste, though I'm certain you don't really need to be told that. We need to determine if this was an unintentional mistake from the distiller or a malicious incident.

Keep me posted,

//SIGNED//

Commander Tau Thiessen
Executive Officer, DS13
6 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
zpglS1t.png
TO <CMDR Thiessen>
CC <CAPT Freeman, CMDR zh'Lindresko>
FROM <CMDR Kozath>
SUBJ <RE: Security Alert - Starlight Cantina>
4OB3P0J.png

Commander,

I have just been informed that the victims of the poisoning incident are well enough to be interviewed.
We shall begin the interviewing process shortly.

//SIGNED//

//Commander Kozath
//Chief of Security, DS13
4 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
zpglS1t.png
TO CMDR Kozath
FROM LTJG Jetaal
SUBJ Starlight Cantina Poisoning
:: Level 2: Confidential ::
4OB3P0J.png

Commander Kozath,

Since the resolution of the Krann matter, I have completed my documentation on that case and placed it in our files for future reference. I hope they won't be needed.

Now that prior task is concluded, I request initiative on the Cantina Poisoning incident; with your permission, I will interview those involved and deliver the results to you, with my conclusions.

//SIGNED//
LTJG Fenn Daori Jetaal
Officer - Security Division, Deep Space 13
2 Likes