Stardate 94023.6
Security Level 2: Confidential
TO CMDR S'Vesta
CC CAPT Thiessen; LCDR Sedai
FROM LCDR Konieczko
SUBJ. Duty Related Grievance
4OB3P0J.png

Commander,

It was brought to my attention that you have a grievance against your Department Head, and were offered the chance to discuss it with Counseling to try and hopefully find the best resolution and perhaps a way to deal with it and move forward. I take this sort of matter very seriously, and believe that such issues should be addressed and dealt with, rather than allowing them to fester into greater resentments.

I'm assigning Counselor Sedai to see to this matter, to hear you out fully, and to offer her expertise. She has my complete confidence, and I know that you will be well served by her, so I ask that you meet with her after you both find time in your schedules to allow for it.

Be well,

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Commander Mathilda Konieczko
Chief Counselor, Deep Space 13
7 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 94024.0
Security Level 1: Open
TO LCDR Konieczko, CMDR S'Vestra
CC CAPT Thiessen, LCDR Sedai
FROM CMDR Caspius
SUBJ. Duty Related Grievance
4OB3P0J.png

LCDR Konieczko, LCDR Sedai, and CMDR S'Vestra,

Captain Thiessen has asked me to be aware of this situation. If you are aware of anything relevant to officer duty assignments, or if there has been an incident of actual misconduct, send such information to me.

In addition, if you have any suggestions for actions which command might take to help facilitate your resolution of this matter, likewise send those suggestions to me.

//SIGNED//
Commander Caspius
Executive Officer, Deep Space 13
5 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 94024.0
TO CMDR Caspius
CC CAPT Thiessen; CMDR S'Vestra; LCDR Sedai
FROM LCDR Konieczko
SUBJ. RE: Duty Related Grievance
4OB3P0J.png

Commander,

Understood.

Be well,

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Commander Mathilda Konieczko
Chief Counselor, Deep Space 13
3 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 94023.6
TO LCDR Konieczko; LCDR Sedai
CC CAPT Thiessen
FROM CMDR S'Vesta
SUBJ. RE: Duty Related Grievance
4OB3P0J.png

Thank you, Commanders. I have responded to Counselor Sedai's request for a time, hopefully that should work for any involved.

//SIGNED//
Commander Juulla S'Vesta
Security Officer, Deep Space 13
5 Likes
TO LCDR Konieczko, CAPT Thiessen
CC CMDR Caspius, CMDR S'Vesta
FROM LCDR Sedai
SUBJ Re: Duty Related Grievance

Hello,

I was able to meet with Commander S'Vesta this morning and we discussed her grievances with recent events in the security department. We were able to successfully work through a couple issues, while others remain unresolved. At this time, however, she has acknowledged that there are no avenues of pursuit that will bring satisfying conclusions, therefore she has no intention of seeking further action at this time.

Please consider the matter closed.

//SIGNED//
LCDR Sedai, Katriel
DS13 Counseling
8 Likes