TO: ENS Caissa | Appointment Request

To: ENS Caissa
Subj: Appointment Request

Hey, Ensign. Could you recommend a counselor you don't like with availability in the next day or two for a stress check? Asking for a friend. A picky friend. I'll owe you a couple.

//SIGNED//
Victor

4 Likes

To: LT Castillo
Subj: Re: Appointment Request

OMG how daaare you insinuate that I don’t get along with everyone in the department! I would never abuse my trusted position as counseling appointment scheduler to overwork anyone who keeps refusing to try my amazing Angosian calamari pies that I bring in every other department meeting??? :roll_eyes:

Okay, but seriously, it looks like Counselor Eunbi is on schedule and she had some slots available, thanks to some last minute cancellations.

//SIGNED//
ENS Caissa
DS13 Counseling

5 Likes

To: ENS Caissa
Subj: Appointment Request

Your scheduling creds are beyond reproach and your pies are squidfully magnificent! Thanks a million.

//SIGNED//
Victor

4 Likes

To: CMDR Eunbi, J. @Eunha
Subj: Appointment Booking

Commander,

I’d like to make an appointment with you for one of my patients, LT. Sera Valore. I’ve attached her initial exam data. She’s looking to renew her sleep aid prescription and I’d like to be sure she’s got a clean bill of health from Counseling first. Any time’s fine - just reach out to her and let her know when’s good for you.

//SIGNED//
LT Victor Castillo
Medical Officer, Deep Space 13
38th Fleet ‘Argo

//ATTACHMENT// FLEETMED Evaluation - Valore, S.

5 Likes

To: LT Castillo, V.
Subj: Re: appointment booking

Lieutentant,

You’re in luck I’ve just had a few openings.

I’ll try and get it done Asap

//SIGNED//
Commander Jung Eunbi
Counselor Deep Space Thirteen

4 Likes