TO: H'ajah, daughter of Shal

To: H’ajah, daughter of Shal (@Sophist )
Subj: To Be Klingon

Greetings H’ajah,

I apologize for the bother but I have a sensitive and perhaps personal question to ask you. When we first met you asked how I made to my position as a klingon. The answer I gave you was correct… but it was not the whole of it. It is because I am not as much of a Klingon you think I am.

Over the past year, event have made me rethink myself and who I am. The truth is, as painfully it is to admit, I am much of what I said except Klingon.

You seem to be more in touch with our heritage and traditions, and so I ask if you could show me or teach me what it is to be Klingon.

//SIGNED//
Na’Toth

6 Likes

To: CMDR Salene, Na’Toth
Subj: Re: To Be Klingon

MY FRIEND, YOUR TROUBLED HEART BLEEDS THROUGH THE WORDS ON MY SCREEN. THOUGH IT MAY NOT BE APPARENT THROUGH MY UNFALTERING GUISE OF PROFESSIONALISM, I TOO STRUGGLE WITH SELF-DOUBT AT TIMES. I DO NOT KNOW IF I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO BE A KLINGON, ANY MORE THAN I CAN TEACH A BIRD TO BE A BIRD OR A FISH TO BE A FISH. I THINK YOU ALREADY KNOW EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW. BUT I WOULD GLADLY LISTEN TO THE DOUBTS THAT HARROW YOUR MIND AND SHARE THE COPING STRATEGIES THAT HAVE SERVED ME WELL THUS FAR – NOT AS A TEACHER, BUT AS A FRIEND. WHEN CAN WE MEET?

//SIGNED//
tuq cargh qaStaHvIS ghIm h’ajah, shal puqbe’
H’ajah, daughter of Shal, of House Cargh in exile
Adjunct Professor, DS13 Academy Annex

7 Likes