To Nimitz: Subj: Thicker, fuller hair!

TO Nimitz, A.
CC --
FROM AEujgi56JHD@SubMail
SUBJ Are you ready to grow thicker, fuller hair!? TRY CARRINQUE!

Sorry for the deception. Had to get caught by the spam filters.

I'll keep this short. Tenacious Rhetoric. Rimward Logistics.

Come to Itrin Station and be willing to pay up. If I see any funny business, you'll never catch a glimpse of me.

//SIGNED//
A
3 Likes
UMbcSkD.png
Security Level 2 - Confidential

TO RADM D. Konieczko, RDLM E. Quint
CC 38th/Command
FROM CAPT A.H. Nimitz
SUBJ FW: CARRINQUE!

Greetings Admirals, this message was flagged into my spam folder, given my currant status as being on Medical leave, I am unable to act upon this intelligence related to our investigation into Rimward Logistics.

I do recommend attempting to send Subcommander R'lmus in my place as it would be unlikely that this contact is able to differences between myself and my brother.

//SIGNED//
Captain Alistair Nimitz
2 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png

TO CAPT. Nimitz, A.
CC 38th/Command
FROM RADM Konieczko, D.
SUBJ RE: FW: CARRINQUE!
AKas0II.png

Captain,

What is hoped to be gained here and who is this contact exactly? Your former report states that the freighter and other vessels on scene were impounded and their crews arrested. It should also be noted that the assignment of a Romulan officer will fall to the Wing Commander and not Starfleet.

//SIGNED//
Rear Admiral Dmitri Konieczko
Commanding Officer
38th Fleet 'Argo'
2 Likes
UMbcSkD.png

TO RADM D. Konieczko
CC 38th/Command
FROM CAPT A.H. Nimitz
SUBJRE: FW: CARRINQUE!

Admiral, The Tenacious Rhetoric was caught red handed transporting a shipment of slaves inbound for Itrin Station, which is the headquarters of Rimward Logistics. I'll also remind you that another Rimward Logistics freighter, Longshot Hypothesis, was attacked and boarded by unknown elements just two weeks prior.

Given that these two events are too close together to be a simple coincidence, I believe that it must be investigated to see if Rimward Logistics is involved in a Slave trade ring operating on Itrin Station. I laid out my recommendations regarding this in the very same report that you have cited to me.

//SIGNED//
Captain Alistair Nimitz
2 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png

TO WCDR. Miral
CC 38th/Command
FROM RADM Konieczko, D.
SUBJ RE: RE: FW: CARRINQUE!
AKas0II.png

Wing Commander,

You're being requested to provide a Republic asset to travel to meet with this contact in the place of Captain Nimitz in regards to this communication chain. The relevant reports will have crossed you already but here they are in case you missed them.

//SIGNED//
Rear Admiral Dmitri Konieczko
Commanding Officer
38th Fleet 'Argo'

//ATTACHMENT// sd962053-distress.aar
//ATTACHMENT// rimward-logistics.org
1 Like
1qAjEb9.png

TO RADM Konieczko
TO RDML Quint
FROM WCDR Miral

SUBJ Operation Update

Admirals,

I'm forwarding you the report from my officer on scene. The next moves in this game must come from you. If you require additional JSI assistance, do not hesitate to request it.

//SIGNED//
Wing Commander Miral
Joint Squadron Commander, Aldebaran

//ATTACHMENT// Communication - CDR R'Imus