TO: RADM Quint | SUBJ: Assistance Request

To: RADM Quint, E.
CC: RDML Bishop, S.
Subj: Assistance Request

Admiral,

One of the detached 5th Fleet vessels, the U.S.S. Poseidon, was responding to clean up operations for a Mycelial rift in the Ba’aja sector but has since failed to report in and is one week overdue.

All other UST assets are currently engaged in critical exercises in the Alpha Quadrant and are unable to investigate in a timely manner. As the 38th Fleet is the closest active deployment, I am therefore requesting you dispatch a vessel to investigate.

Peace and long life,

//SIGNED//
Rear Admiral T’Sai
Executive Officer,
Starfleet 5th Fleet, United Sector Taskforce

//ATTACHMENT// U.S.S. Poseidon, (NCC-70176-A)

2 Likes

To: RADM T’Sai
CC: RADM Quint, E.
Subj: RE: Assistance Request

Admiral,

Thank you for this information. We will begin SAR operations for the U.S.S. Poseidon at once.

I shall keep you informed.

Peace and Long Life,

//SIGNED//
Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Samuel Bishop, PhD
Executive Officer, 38th Fleet ‘Argo’

To: CAPT Holmes, A. (@Moose)
CC: RADM Quint, E.
Subj: SAR: U.S.S. Poseidon

Captain,

I would like the Sagittarius to begin SAR operations for the missing ship, U.S.S. Poseidon. You may utilise any member of your squad to do so; other ships may be used but please clear this with me beforehand.

Please keep me updated with your progress.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Samuel Bishop, PhD
Executive Officer, 38th Fleet ‘Argo’

//ATTACHMENT// U.S.S. Poseidon

To: CAPT Pryce, J. (@Nimitz @Serris)
CC: RDML Bishop, S.
Subj: FW: SAR: U.S.S. Poseidon

Captain Pryce,

Please review the attached message. I’d like you to head out to the Poseidon’s last known coordinates and search for the vessel. With the potential presence of an active Mycelial rift still in the area, I want you to be prepared for anything.

While the Poseidon is a high priority, an active Mycelial rift will take precedence. I trust your judgement however you tackle the issue.

//SIGNED//
Captain Alexandria Holmes
Commanding Officer,
USS Dallas

//ATTACHMENT// TO: RADM Quint | SUBJ: Assistance Request

2 Likes