TO: RDML Bishop | SUBJ: The Azedi Confederacy

To: RDML S. Bishop
Subj: The Azedi Confederacy

Admiral,

I am writing to you in order to express my concerns about what has been left in the wake of this atrocious acts of aggression by the Terran Empire. Specifically, I’m writing because I strongly believe that this Command needs to take a proactive stance before the situation degenerates any further. I’d like to suggest to organize a meeting with all interested commanding officers with the aim of forming a Starfleet task force.
The main goal of such a task force should be to coordinate our efforts in Azedi space as this Command will see fit. Here, I can only point that such efforts should aim at stabilization, recovery, and support, not to mention the establishment of a first diplomatic network, before eventually moving towards larger diplomatic efforts.
Due to its primary as a diplomatic platform, I’d like to volunteer the Peacecraft for such a task, should the need arise, and should this Command believe my advise to be viable. Anyway, I’m available for any further clarification.
Cordially

//SIGNED//
Capt. Christian Dubois
Commanding Officer,
USS Peacecraft

3 Likes

To: CAPT Dubois, C. (@Timoreev)
CC: ~~
Subj: RE: The Azedi Confederacy

Captain,

Thank you for bringing me your concerns. Please rest assured that the Fleet is already working on solving the issues you have raised in your message.

However, I am not opposed to your idea of a task force to move quickly on this matter. I give you permission to form a task force to begin diplomatic efforts in the area.

Please keep me informed.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Samuel Bishop, PhD
Executive Officer, 38th Fleet ‘Argo’

1 Like