Trying to be sociable! :D

Well, I thought I'd make a topic to perhaps be a bit more sociable with the crew here on TFA :)

You guys don't have to reveal much, so i'll start off by saying

Hello, my name is Dan, i'm from England and I love to draw (mainly it's game characters or anime tho :p), I've been in the Army Cadets for three years and I quit only just two years ago in December.

Plain me - 48170_10200473474587779_1449133381_n.jpg
Spoiler: Show
Cheery me! :) - 528029_10200473474987789_1057897018_n.jpg
Incase you don't believe me :p - 379343_10200473508588629_660185433_n.jpg
..dangit!
You, sir, get a cookie.
Do post something about yourselves if you like :) or even a photo, don't have to have a photo though. Sorry Q, thought i'd do it just to prove it was me :)
Kudos to you sir for being secure enough to give info about yourself on the internetz. You are braver than I

I'd never let these weirdos know who I am >_> (Especially Razor, I heard he killed a man once)
Areyis wrote:
Kudos to you sir for being secure enough to give info about yourself on the internetz. You are braver than I

I'd never let these weirdos know who I am >_> (Especially Razor, I heard he killed a man once)
Just to watch him die.
I'm just waiting for the day I open the door and find Areyis on my doorstep, sipping tea. The first word he will say is 'Interesting'.
XD
Hmmmm....how to describe myself......No pointy ears, No Pointy Eyebrows, Messy Dark Blonde hair, 5'10....

I basicly look like this.....

calvin2.jpg

Except i'm a teenager.....so i'm the teenage version of Calvin. (Yes, I do have a stuffed tiger next to me....sue me)

calvin_and_hobbes_by_iirima_jennifer.jpg

That's about as close as you're gonna get to knowing what I look like.

Let's see....what else....

I play the Piano, I do a lot of Theatre at my School, got cool leading and supporting roles in a few productions.(Stopped doing that lately because long rehearsal times interfere with my grades)
I want to learn Archery and Fencing.
I used to be a pretty good runner....then I got lazy.
I wanted to get good at drawing, but was discouraged by an Evil Drawing Teacher.
I've been getting into photography.
I study Psychology because i'm a nerd, and I've aspired to be a Counselor.
I'm also very Spiritual in certain senses, lately i've been studying the Tao,
and i'm a very devoted Messianic Jew.

Politically, i'm an Independant Conspiracy Theorist, who believes all politicians are evil.

Can't think of much else.
Sounds like we'd get along XD I study Photography, Film Studies, Religious studies and ICT for my A-levels and in Religious studies at the moment we're studying Buddhism :) Plus I was dscouraged by my own art teacher but I taught myself to draw :) by that I meant copying, i'd look at some art work and then draw a bit, look at it again and continue on following where the lines went etc
I like you. You give me hope. Yeah, I used to just draw everything I saw, no matter how bad I was. Maybe I should start doing that more again.

Yes, I have studied the Tao, and I know about Buddha as well, I love his story and his philosophies. I'm personal friends with him in fact!(I have a friend we nicknamed Buddha).
Very good stuff. Actually, my father told me the story of Buddha when I was younger, but I didn't know it was about Buddha per se.

I think the coolest thing I ever encountered with that kind of thing is this.

Vinegar_tasters.jpg

The Vinegar tasters.

If you haven't already studied what that means, it's a very ancient painting. I'll give a link to what it means.
The Tao of Pooh's explaination

But mostly I study Biblical Scriptures obviously.