[img]THIS IS WHERE A PICTURE GOES[/img]
230 lbsEYE COLOR
Chief Science Officer, Deep Space Thirteen
XXXXXXX (I unno'. Still working on that.)POB
Xin Karos, Seris ColonyMARITAL STATUS
- Assigned as Chief Science Officer, U.S.S. Concord
- Took a six year leave of absence from Starfleet; served as a professor at the Daystrom Institute annex on Earth.
- Published paper, "Theoretical Methods of Dark Energy Manipulation"
- Published, "Catalog of Subspace Lifeforms"
- Co-Published paper, "Iconian Gateways, Methods of Function"
- Assigned to Frontier 45, a research station in orbit around the dying star Orollan.
- Published paper, "Effects of Exotic Particle Designate 'Red Matter' on Extra-Dimensional Rifts"
- Published paper, "Iconian Gateways, Methods of Function, Revised"
- Co-Published paper, "Pre-mature aging of Orollan Star, Possible Causes of"
- Published research paper, "A Comparative Analysis of Iconian Gateways"
- Co-Published paper, "Comparative Technologies, Elachi and Solanae"
- Co-Published paper, "Possible Sources of Apparent Psionic Abilities of known Iconians"
- Reassigned to Deep Space Thirteen as Chief Science Officer
Isunn is Xindi; he's one of a limited number working in Starfleet. Though the Xindi are members of the Federation, they tend to keep to themselves. He's older- his current posting on Deep Space Thirteen isn't even his first posting as Chief Science Officer. Previously, he was the Chief Science Officer of Frontier 45; a Starfleet research outpost in orbit around the star Orollan. Before that, he was a science officer aboard the U.S.S. Concord for twelve years. Between these, he was a researcher for the Daystrom institute annex on Earth, having taken a seven-year leave of absence from Starfleet.
Though primarily a physicist, he is extensively learned in several other fields- xenobiology, archaeology, sociology, among others. He has more than a passing interest in Iconian technologies- particularly, he is intensely fascinated by the physics behind Iconian gateways, and is regarded by some as an expert on the subject.
PHYSICAL HEALTH ASSESSMENT
Up to Date: Y
Status: OK for active duty
Notes: Subject in good physical condition; is medicated for Esikar Syndrome.
Evaluator: Doctor Meris Ellen, Chief Medical Officer, Frontier 45