WAR GAMES

From the entertainment studio that brought you PLANETOPOLY and GRAND THEFT STARSHIP comes the latest and greatest in holosimulation entertainment: WAR GAMES. Tired of hearing your fellow officers constantly brag about their combat prowess? Here comes your chance to make them put up or shut up! Challenge your comrades in arms to WAR GAMES, which will test your combat skills in hyper-realistic, fast-paced action simulation and record your results for all to see!

Do you have what it takes to be the best? Prove it in WAR GAMES!

Spoiler: OOCShow
So the following boards are IN CHARACTER rankings for running some of the more popular STFs and fleet actions.

In order to get your scores posted, you must take the related screenshots and post them to this thread, I will parse them and update leaderboards accordingly. There will be further instructions on each post on what information I will require before accepting it as a valid score. Sample proof screenshots can be seen linked on a given team's score. You do not need to crop/compile your proof into one image if it's too much work, just post all of them and I will do the compiling.

You may go with as many or as few fleet members as you like, but we will only be listing fleet members on leaderboards. Any ties will result in the most recent score earned taking the higher position on the leaderboard.

To take a screenshot that includes the UI: the easiest method is probably to use the chat command "/screenshot_ui_jpg <filename>", where you replace <filename> with whatever you want the image to be called. Don't include the extension type. This will save the image to the STO screenshots folder for you, UI included.

Good luck, have fun!

[addendum on 1/11] As an alternative to taking screenshots, if you see Katriel online before you start your run, you may inform her of the fleet members involved in the run and 'mark' the start and end times of your run in fleet chat instead of taking screenshots.
Run TimeInfected: The Conduit (elite)
#15mCAPT Morton
#26mCAPT Tanis
#36mCAPT Morton
#410mPOFCR Cross, CMDR Dae, CMDR Faerith, CMDR K'Tia, CAPT Razor
#510mCAPT Morton, LT Sedai

Spoiler: Score InstructionsShow
1. The System Chat timestamps for your team joining the match.
2. The System Chat timestamps for [NumericReceived] You Received 15 Omega Marks
Run TimeKhitomer Vortex (elite)
#16mCAPT Morton
#211mCAPT Morton, LT Sedai
#317mStikvaa
#418mCheeras, Dalai, Selpur
#520mMazan

1. The System Chat timestamps for your team joining the match.
2. The System Chat timestamps for Item acquired: Borg Neural Processor. Note that the processor is received from the LOOT BOX, which must be opened manually at the end of the run, so try to remember to do it as quickly as possible.
Level ReachedNo Win Scenario
#17CMDR Corrano, CAPT Morton, LT Sedai, CIV Serrat
#26CMDR Corrano, CAPT Greywarden, CAPT Morton, LT Sedai
#33Anderson, Gerralding, Pho'beck
#42Trever, Larringson
#51Ha'zern

1. Mission Chat that displays Program Running - Level x Difficulty Loaded
2. Include team members in screenshot, please.
Tranports SavedStarbase Blockade
#120Esahr, CAPT Morton
#217CAPT Morton, LT Sedai
#37Heisinger, Staude
#44Gers
#54Bartron

1. Screenshot of final dialogue window that displays You saved x of y transports.
PointsStarbase Incursion
#198CAPT Altais, CMDR Corrano, CAPT K'Tia, CAPT Morton, CAPT Razor
#278CMDR Corrano, CAPT Morton, LT Sedai
#356Balwick, Fransithi
#448LCDR Sedai, AMB Drexia, SCMDR Terrh, CIV Esahr, (npc Rellir)
#542Prime, Cortana, Solo

Phase 1 Saboteurs: 2 points each.
Phase 2 Saboteurs: 10 points each.
Phase 3 Captains Defeated: +10 points.

1. Screenshot of the final dialogue that displays Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3 results.
As a part of our special starter promotion, we're throwing in an extra simulation for free! This holiday special will be available for a LIMITED TIME only!

Run TimeWinter Invasion!!
#12mENS RunningBear, LT Sedai
#23mENS RunningBear
#34mCMDR Corrano, CAPT Greywarden, CAPT Morton, LT Sedai
#48mSelpur, Gers
#59mBradfordson, Gal'Vek

1. The System Chat timestamps for [LegacyFloaterMsg] Go!
2. The Mission Chat that displays Hooray! You defeated the Snow Overlord!

Alternatively...

2. The Mission Chat that displays Item Acquired: Mysterious Box of Cookies and Treats
Jacob walks out of the holodeck smiling a bit. He enjoyed the snow back home, and here in the holodeck and smacking around snowmen, somehow, came naturally to him.

((Winter Invasion - 3 mins. No one else from ARGO would join me, so I ran it alone.... carrying on to the Snowman objective, though I be the lone survivor! ))
Spoiler: ProofShow
11412219963_32bcd9219c.jpg

[edit by Katriel] Verified.
((TWO MINUTES! SUCK THAT YETI!))

I have recently completed NWS level 8, and seen a good portion of level 9. With a pug, yet.

My proof is my word, and my word--as always--is my bond.

Regards,

--JMF
Infected: The Conduit (elite).

6 minutes. (So hey, it's not uber-fast, but at least it's not 15 minutes when your PUG is total baloney sauce :3 )

Spoiler: Show
c0q4i.jpg

Khitomer Vortex (elite)

6 minutes.

2djutja.jpg

Infected: The Conduit (elite)

6 minutes.
2451214.jpg
Start 6:59

2451215.jpg
Finish 7:05

We really need to to a full fleet team-up with no PUGs and see just how fast we can go.
Incursion07-02-14_zpse76e7326.png

Team - Eli Altais, Ellia Corrano, K'Tia, Coby Morton, Razor
Score - 98 (24 x 2 + 4 x 10 + 10)

Starbase Blockade

20 transports

Team:
  • Coby
  • Esahr-who-isn't-in-the-fleet-ICly-so-uh-yeah
  • bitz (pug)
  • Oud (pug)

StarbaseBlockade_zpsb218ee0e.png

Infected: The Conduit (elite).

5 minutes? (So hey, it's not uber-fast again, but at least it's not 22 minutes while under the influence of a low DPS shark-finned sausage.)

hwcu2J5.jpg