07 Apr | Once Upon a Time... Pt. II (MU)

"Once upon a time there were two little princesses. Like all good little princesses they grew up within the halls of their father's fortress. Their father - known to his subjects simply as 'The Imperator' - delivered on the age old promise of building a new Imperium for his beloved little princesses to rule over; far from the scrutiny of the complacent Terran Empire, where they could amass their forces and rule absolute. But then one day, many years ago now, The Imperator fell deathly ill and had to forego all public appearances; leaving such regal duties his little princesses. Such wonderful little princesses they were; executing their father's will in his absence - as well as his enemies - holding their Imperium together and continuing to expand it's realm of influence, and all while working together in perfect harmony..."

When: Sunday 7th April @ Beta -1

Audience:  OPEN 

Event Type: Structured

Starting Point: Ship bridge (OOC Sector space for invites)

OOC point of contact: @Crystyll / @Anncarise

A direct continuation from the previous event as discussed during it's close. NB: I know we originally looked at Alpha shift for this, but failed to take into account the event already scheduled there (My bad, I thought that one was at beta!). To that end, popping this in tentatively here to fit after that one but can look to reschedule if needed!
1 Like
Marked open, but Pt. II.

Meant for those people, or open to new characters as well?
Still completely open, just scheduled to try and accommodate those who attended part 1 :)
1 Like
If you would like to host on a different ship, since the valley forge is currently preoccupied, you are welcome to use mine if you want.
I will be able to come. BUT as my ship is MIA or dead. I may need to be on a ship unto we know what had happend to the Sophia.