11th Expeditionary Flotilla Command Net

To: @11th.All
Subj: 11th Expeditionary Flotilla

11th Flotilla Personnel,

Republic Command has formally ended the Joint Squadron Initiative. For the first time in this region of space we have an independent Republic command. This change reflects the Republic’s growing interest in our region. As a result of this, several changes are being made to our structure:

• The RRW Tebok has been dispatched under Riov Nathes i-Chaltok t’Velal to serve as the flotilla flagship. The Tebok is still working up to full staffing.

• Fleet warbirds have been moved to an operational reserve squadron. Your individual patrol orders remain unchanged. Future squadrons will be designated when suitable commanders step forward.

• Several assignments previously at the warbird level have been moved to the flotilla level. This includes all intelligence personnel and other flotilla staff as designated in updated organizational charts.

I am currently in the process of transferring my flag to the RRW Tebok. However, I remain available should any member of this flotilla have a concern. Do not hesitate to reach out.

Glory to the Republic.

//SIGNED//
Subadmiral Miral
Commanding Officer,
11th Expeditionary Flotilla

//ATTACHMENT// Org Chart
//ATTACHMENT// Infosheet

OOC This was supposed to come out yesterday, but I was fighting the group system trying to get the 11th.All tag to work. If you haven't already, please read both the linked posts above. If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out on discord!
12 Likes