The conclusion/wrap-up of the event.

--

When: Sunday, Mar 15, Alpha-1

Audience: Klingon and allies

Event type: Social RP

Starting point: Starship bridge

OOC point of contact: @crystyll
Spoiler: And Now, The ConclusionShow
Istar@anncarise | After destroying the new and improved Relentless Hunter AI ship, the team returns back to Underworld on the QanwI' to meet up with the Carran Eye and hopes that he was able to track down -

Istar@anncarise - the exact location of the Scryer's physical body...

Istar@anncarise | They proceed through the building and up to the top floor as usual, arriving at the massive operations centre where the Carran Eye awaits them.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *looks around for any changes since the last time*

Istar@anncarise | The layout of the operations centre is still the same, though the activity is a little higher, with more people moving around and typing on all the consoles.

Istar@anncarise | The Carran Eye sits on his central seat, overseeing everyone else.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Greetings, Eye. Any success with tracking the Scryer?

Istar@anncarise | The Eye stands from his seat and steps over, "I have good news indeed. I tracked Relentless Hunter's signal as it passed through one of our local relays here."

Istar@anncarise | He walks up to Sadia, datapad in hand. "I see you've all made it back in one piece, too."

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "Figures that bastard wouldn't have the decency to stay dead..."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Good news indeed, and yes, we were a good match for the Hunter.

Istar@anncarise | Carran: "His upgrades weren't too much of a problem, I trust?"

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Uhh..."

Egzo@HF_Mudd looks around at the ladies.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: He changed his attacks. It was a challenge, but we were too stubborn to give up.

Egzo@HF_Mudd remembers he's supposed to be playing dumb, not actually being, and shuts up again.

Istar@anncarise | Carran: "Good. If anyone could do it, it would be the KDF."

Istar@anncarise | He hands the datapad over to Sadia, "No contracts. No tricks. Just the Scryer's location. But now that I've done this, he'll be coming after me sooner or later."

Istar@anncarise | Carran: "Don't let me down. Finish him and give us a chance to restore the Network to what it once was."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *she takes the padd and checks it* That is the idea. We will return home as soon as possible and get our forces mobilized.

Istar@anncarise | Carran: "Good. Destroy whatever he's using as his base if you have to. We can reassemble the Network and whoever takes over as the next Scryer will find a new place to set up."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Any advice you can give us?

Istar@anncarise | Carran: "Only one other piece of information, or non-information, as it might be."

Istar@anncarise | Carran: "This sector you are going into- there is no information on it. The Decen, Cardassians, Sheliak, they've been there but the files on the region is blank. Wiped by the Scryer, no doubt."

Istar@anncarise | Carran: "I do not know what you will find there, but the Scryer may be concealing more than just his location."

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "You think he knows something about this mystical threat my Starfleet partners have become increasingly obsessed with?"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *she pockets the PADD* So we'll be going in blind. Well, good thing we have a decent amount of cloaked scout ships.

Istar@anncarise | Carran: "I doubt it. From what I have heard of that threat, it is much further away."

Istar@anncarise | Carran: "What little information we have of it comes through my cell, and even I do not have much."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Mystical threat?

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "And what about the KDF. What do you know of their past outings to that region?"

Lexi@crystyll looks to Sadia, "Long story. Captain Keelah's been listening to too many ghost stories if you ask me"

Istar@anncarise | Carran: "Only that they went this way and never came back. Whether they fell to this threat or another, I cannot say. Many dangers lie ahead in that place."

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "Figures... was worth an ask at least"

Istar@anncarise | Carran: "I can tell you that at least one of their ships was destroyed by a Nuhar construct, thanks to evidence brought to my attention by one of Starfleet's. But that does not mean the entire -

[Local] Istar@anncarise: - expedition was lost the same way. If I were to speculate, my theory is that their numbers slowly dwindled to various dangers as they went, and eventually were no more."

[Team] Egzo@HF_Mudd: Here There Be Dragons.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: So, there could still be some klingon survivors out there.

Lexi@crystyll shakes her head despondently, "That is no way for a Warriors expedition to fall. I will find them and learn the truth"

Istar@anncarise | Carran: "Or they could be resettled by the Regulators. Or all dead. My information does not support any one theory above another."

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "Well, thanks anyway I guess" looks to Sadia in case she has any more to ask, seemingly all done with her own questions

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Anyhow, thank you for the help. We will do what we can to remove Scryer threat.

Istar@anncarise | The Carran Eye nods, "And do it fast, if you can."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Indeed, tabadi Lorri should have sorted out our transport arrangements by now.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: I hope to contact you soon, with good news.

Istar@anncarise | Carran: "I'll await your news, Captain Cynis."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *she nods politely to the Eye* I wish you success.

Istar@anncarise | The team exits the Scryer Network building and makes their way to a nicer establishment on the upper level of a nearby building as they await the arrival of their Carran transport.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *after they got seated etc., she takes out the padd and checks it again* So, we've got a general location where Scryer's hiding.

[Local] Istar@anncarise: "And a warning that he might be hiding something else out there."

Egzo@HF_Mudd nods.

[Local] Istar@anncarise: "Nothing we could work with really...but I figure somebody like an Eye wouldn't tell us this if he wasn't fairly sure there's /something/ out there."

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "You should expect that damned Hunter construct to reappear too"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Egzo, once we're back get as many scouts as we can afford to spare to scout this area. I won't us go in there blind.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *to Lexi* Most likely. Scryer has probably set up entire industrial and military infrastructure, similar to what our old True Way buddy Urnal did.

[Local] Istar@anncarise: "Yeah. We gotta make sure we're ready to hit them."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: And we'll have other locals to deal with. Plus V'Ku and his borgified troops.

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "Well at least I don't have to worry about you guys getting bored without me" she grins

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: What do you plan to do next?

Egzo@HF_Mudd chuckles at Lexi. "Us?"

Lexi@crystyll chuckles, "I need to catch up with the Valley Forge. No telling what trouble they'll get into without us there to watch their backs"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: You guys seem to have a lot of things going on, too.

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "I guess that depends if this threat I mentioned turns out to be anything more than an old Spacers tale"

[Local] Istar@anncarise: "What tale is this one? I've heard a lot of 'em."

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "They're only known as the 'Horde'. Folks talk about an army of infinite number marching relentlessly across space and absorbing everything in it's path"

[Local] Istar@anncarise: "Huh. Haven't heard that exact talk before, but I remember somebody from way back who claimed he was one of the last of his people or something, and they all got turned into some Army of the Dead."

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Ain't that just the Borg?"

Lexi@crystyll nods, "That's another name for them. And no, this is a threat that still exists"

[Local] Istar@anncarise: "Always thought he was talking about Borg too, but they didn't mention anything about cybernetics."

[Local] Istar@anncarise: "Kind of a big detail to leave out..."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Could be some kind of genetic manipulation, or a weaponized disease.

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "It doesn't sound like the Borg from what we know. But the feeling we've got from people who speak of the horde is not unlike that from survivors of early Borg encounters"

Egzo@HF_Mudd hrmms.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Any more direct threats?

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "It's impossible to known, kind of what makes it so fun! The Forge is currently meddling in some drawn out civil war between a group called the Trinity Alliance and an old nemesis of theirs"

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "If it goes to shit, could be fun times crossing the next sector"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: So it looks like you'll have you hands full too.

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "Here's hoping!" she grins, "But seriously, would do me a solid if you find a way to bin that Hunter ship once and for all. Really getting tired of scrapping with that thing now..."

[Local] Istar@anncarise: "Hopefully once we deal with the Scryer and his base, we'll be able to get rid of it."

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "Will be quite the scuff by all accounts. Sorry I'll be missing it"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Well, we do have experience in dealing with AI ships before.

Egzo@HF_Mudd chuckles and nods again.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *to Ku'jho* What do you think about all of this, captain. You've been silent most of the time.

[Local] Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg: There isss alot of talk of the opposssition and their numbersss. Talk will not achieve a victory. We decide a plan, then move forward on it. Ssspeculation of enemiesss isss irrelevant.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *nods* How do you propose to deal with the Scryer, at this point?

[Local] Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg: I am not a ssspy, I'm a sssoldier. Let the ssspy do their job, then when found we nuke the place the ssscryer is at.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "There ya go."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Then we are in agreement.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *to Lexi* When do you plan to visit this place next? I'll have some weapon shipments to pick up.

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "I can't imagine we'll ever be back this way. It's already a push to backtrack this far from where we are now, and it's a long road ahead for us"

[Local] Istar@anncarise: "Could always cut a deal with the Couriers to deliver the weapons to us."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Ah, I was actually hoping for a reason to visit again.

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "Well now you have contact with this place, I'd say you have all the reason you need. You've seen what they have to offer here, could be useful"

[Local] Istar@anncarise: "Yeah, and we know how to contact the couriers, for delivery or travel."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Anyhow, Lexi, I thank you for all the help here, and I wish you best with your quest to find out what happened to Dronurr and the expedition force.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: I do hope you rejoin us eventually.

Lexi@crystyll smiles, "It was fun to run another job with you guys. And I too look forward to the day when we return to home space"

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Me too."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *her wrist-commlink beeps* Ah, seems our transport's ready.

Istar@anncarise stands, "Time to get back then. Good to see ya again too, Lexi.""

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "Good hunting guys, qapla!"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Lexi, I wish you success and wits. I'd wish you luck, but luck seems to run out fast in this galaxy.

[Emotes] Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg: Qapla'!

Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg performs a traditional Klingon salute.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Say hello to captain Keelah from me.

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "Will do" she smiles, raising her mug

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: All right folks, time to go home!

Egzo@HF_Mudd grunts, "Bout time."
1 Like