16 Feb | Sacrilege

A new threat has arisen in the Expanse: the Forsaken House of V'Ku, led by a former general of the Empire. Following a devastating attack on their doorstep, Task Force Hurq Mevik moves against the disgraced war hero, hoping to reclaim the valuable prisoner that he had rescued. V'Ku may be hiding more secrets than anyone expected, though...

--

When: Saturday 16th February @ Beta +1

Audience:  KLINGON 

Event Type: Structured

Starting Point: Ship bridge (OOC Sector space for invites)

OOC point of contact: @anncarise

--

This is a KDF event open to any Zenas Privateers characters.
4 Likes
Spoiler: Mission logShow
B'Atar@anncarise | LAST TIME ON ZP: A new enemy force led by a former KDF General in the employ of the Scryer clashed with Task Force Hurq Mevik after the KDF-OSN joint operation captured an Eye of the Network.

B'Atar@anncarise | A brazen attack just outside the starbase led to Wejpuh Tul's minefield becoming compromised and the captive Eye rescued from right underneath the KDF's noses.

B'Atar@anncarise | However, not all is lost, as Sadia's Lethean doctor tagged the prisoner with a special drug used by telepaths to track their targets.

B'Atar@anncarise | Task Force vessels now follow this trail into a wreckage site on the Breen front, where the enemy is thought to be hiding...

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *communicates with other ship captain though holographic comm system* All right folks, we'll be entering the battle wreckage area soon.

[Local] S'hekclazon@natthaan: <C> "Imperix copies."

B'Atar@anncarise appears as a holo on the Daramar bridge, "Welcome back to the Breen front, Captain. Brought quite a party with you too!"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: This is the last known point of the attack force led by disgraced general V'Ku of the discommendated House of V'Ku.

[Local] Henry@drcrippler: <C> "Can never turn down free salvage,"

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Hag'lhr, ready for action.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: <C> V'Ku? wasn't he some kinda war hero?

[Local] S'hekclazon@natthaan: "Isn't that how they all start out?"

[Local] S'hekclazon@natthaan: "You had General Chang..."

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: <C> Good point. Well, San'Leth isn't gonna miss a good fight.

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: <C> "Let's snag this slippery p'takh and lock him up tighter than targ's jacksie this time, eh

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *to B'atar* Glad to see you again, commander. He was, until he was caught selling allied ship movement to the Scryer Network.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: <C> Explains why he's disgraced. Let's get him. Should make for a nice change of pace from doing recon on Breen!

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *says "allied" with quite some disadain* Anyhow, he's under Scryer Network's payroll now, and has beefed up ships and buncha of cybernetic-enchanced troops.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: We did some damage to his flagship, modified Vo'quv carrier - it has cloak, good enough to cover even the ship of it's size.

[Local] S'hekclazon@natthaan: "Well... now that the Senate has finially allowed us to resume operations offically again, we should be able down grade that advantage."

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: <C> Probably not as effective as it would be on a bird of prey or raptor though. Should be able to see it with a tach-scan with no problem.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Known V'Ku ships that survived the purge include a pair of birds of prey, a pair of raptors, his old flagship - retrofitted K't'inga and a Negh'Var.

S'hekclazon@natthaan shakes his head "Your empire loves those old D-7 designs a little too much."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: We didn't see Negh'Var or K't'inga in action so far, but they might have arrived to back him up.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: <C> "The Feds are still flying those Constitutions from what I hear..."

B'Atar@anncarise FX | Ships begin to enter the wreckage site.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: ((Sensor rolls!))

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *to S'hek* It's an eternal design, so to speak. Smallar Houses that cannot afford bigger ships use the newest retrofits as flagships.

[Emotes] S'hekclazon@natthaan: rolls 16 (1-100)

[Emotes] Henry@drcrippler: rolls 34 (1-100)

[Emotes] Egzo@HF_Mudd: rolls 83 (1-100)

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Anyhow! Spread out in reverse arrowhead formation.

[Emotes] Lexi@crystyll: rolls 45 (1-100)

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Hang on, we got somethin'.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Our primary task is to recapture the lost prisoner. V'Ku and his cronies are secondary targets.

Sadia@gulremal rolldice

Sadia@gulremal rollldice

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *argh

[Emotes] Sadia@gulremal: rolls 7 (1-100)

Egzo@HF_Mudd (( sad trombone ))

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *mutters to the side* What do you mean, Breen ships approaching? Those are our guys! recalibrate the sensors immediately!

[Tell] B'Atar@anncarise: Hag'Ihr's sensors can see faint signs of a cloaked ship in the middle of the debris field

[Tell] B'Atar@anncarise: If you focus a tachyon scan in that area, you'll probably be able to reveal what it is completely

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *turns her head to another side* Lieutenant, another silly remark about me ramming this ship at every target and you'll be cleaning targ pits for the rest of the week.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Could be just a glitch... but I'm bettin' it's not.

[Team] B'Atar@anncarise: hahaha

[Team] B'Atar@anncarise: It's true...Sadia rams the Daramar a lot

Lexi@crystyll smirks side on at Sadia

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *to Egzo* What do you see, Egzo?

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Focus yer sensors on these coords here ... somethin' there is leavin' a wake in the debris field.

Henry@drcrippler is too busy looking at salvage to notice anything

[Local] S'hekclazon@natthaan: "Cloak of some kind?"

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <FX> The transmission is accompanied by a data burst from Egzo's science Gorn, Shlaak.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: You heard him folks, just keep distance in case it's some kind of booby trap.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> That's my guess.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "I suggest we leave some of our ships cloaked, in case they've got cloaked ships in more than one place."

S'hekclazon@natthaan nods "The Imperix will remain under cloak, they don't know you have Republic support here yet."

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Keep in mind, we're leavin' trails too. Or we will, if we go much deeper.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: I will decloak and play target *mutters* One of the thing this ship is at least good for.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "San'leth'll stay in cloak and support for the moment too. Even if they do see us, well we're half Breen so we blend into the wreckage pretty well."

[Local] Henry@drcrippler: <C> Yeah, we're staying under cloak, I don't get paid enough to wave my ass in the air,"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <FX> Daramar decloaks and does some random scans to recalibrate sensors.

S'hekclazon@natthaan turns his head towards the Human "Who are you?"

Egzo@HF_Mudd growls, <C> "Gotta problem with the pay, take it up with me. AFTER the mission."

[Local] Henry@drcrippler: "Someone who's only here because there's credits," he says to S'hek, before looking to Egzo. "Sure, whatever you want buddy,"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: All right, moving in to scan that anomaly...

[Local] S'hekclazon@natthaan: "I thought you Humans outgrew greed and need for money and all that enlighted crap."

B'Atar@anncarise FX| All sensors can see that the anomaly appears to be moving away from the now-uncloaked Daramar.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <FX> Daramar moves deeper inside the debris field, using occasional tractor beam to clear debris in it's way.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Hmmm, do you guys see this?

[Local] Henry@drcrippler: "Don't think so much, it might hurt your head," he smirks

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "I'm guessing it's seen you, but looks like it doesn't want to stay and play..."

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Yeah, we copy. Cut the side chatter, errybody.

Lexi@crystyll glances over her shoulder at the bickering pair, turning back to focus with a small eyeroll

[Local] Henry@drcrippler: "We can zip ahead of it and cut it off if you'd like,"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *turns to the side* Dihas, grab a piece of debris and chuckle it right in front of the trajectory of that thing.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <FX> Daramar catches the piece of debris in a tractor beam and tries to move it if front of the escaping signal.

B'Atar@anncarise FX | The signal's movement slows but doesn't appear to stop in time. It crashes right through the debris, and though the cloak doesn't break it exposes that there's definitely a ship hidden there!

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Y'want I should light 'em up?

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Battle stations. Flush that ship out with a tachyon scan!

[Local] Henry@drcrippler: "Tough bastard," he smirks

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: If it was allied, they would announce themselves, already. Rest of you stay in cloak in case more of his buddies appear.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Copy, Boss.

B'Atar@anncarise FX | Tachyon scan reveals the ship! It's a massive Vo'Quv-class carrier, but heavily damaged. In the place of one of the hangars is a gaping hole caused by Lexi's daring maneuver in the battle, -

B'Atar@anncarise - but even more notably, the nose of the carrier is gone, sheared away by Daramar's ramming. In its place appears to be scaffolding that sensors register as distinctly Breen technology.

B'Atar@anncarise | The rest of the ship is heavily modified as well, with signs of Orion, Romulan, Nausicaan, Cardassian and Breen tech.

Lexi@crystyll grins at recognizing her handiwork on the scan data

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *mutters and starts shouting orders* Tractor beam it to keep it in check! Main cannons target the engines, assault teams 1-50 on the double to transporters. PD cannons target any projectiles, debris -

[Local] Henry@drcrippler: "Cearly someone knows how to do a lot with a little," he nods, impressed

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: - or enemy fighters!

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> There he is. An' uglier'n old Kodon.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: <C> Looks like somebody's else's got the same idea as I did with using Breen wreckage...

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Time t'do some MORE damage.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: ((Roll from Sadia please!))

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *she leans back in her chair* Let's see if this will spring more hostiles.

[Emotes] Sadia@gulremal: rolls 94 (1-100)

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: (( sweeeet ))

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: <C> "And maybe finish the job this time too..."

B'Atar@anncarise | Daramar locks the carrier in a tractor beams, cripples its engines before its shields can come up...if there is even any shield generators left on that thing. Assault teams beam over.

B'Atar@anncarise | 6 fighters decloak and make an attack run on the Daramar!

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Eyes open and blades sharp, this is when... here they come!

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: ** assault teams are on stand-by, in case this is just a trap

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: ((The carrier is super crippled and there;s just 6 tiny fighters in action now, so jump in anytime and make a roll if you make an action!))

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: ((No need for turns for this!))

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: ((and ahh retcon the bit about beaming over in my emote then!))

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *as this carrier is being disabled* Scan the ship for any lifesigns, especially the prisoner.

Henry@drcrippler FX| The Skyraider pops into view, opens a barrage of fire onto one of the fighters, before disappearing from view again

[Emotes] Henry@drcrippler: rolls 3 (1-100)

[Local] Henry@drcrippler: (( Well >_> ))

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: ** also, you have one re-roll per event, does that apply B'atar?

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: (Yup!))

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: ** though it might be prudent to save it for laters

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: ((Yeah this is a miiiinor skirmish haha))

S'hekclazon@natthaan the Imperix decloak and unleashes a full spread of torpedoes at the fighters

[Local] Henry@drcrippler: (( yep I will, I wanna see this play out :p ))

[Emotes] S'hekclazon@natthaan: rolls 69 (1-100)

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "yaH may'! ghuS..." (Battle stations! Be ready...) she orders off camera, keeping QanwI' stalking for now while the field of play reveals itself

B'Atar@anncarise | Fighters scramble and evade Skyraider's attack! Two break off, using tachyon sweeps to reveal the Skyraider and give chase.

[Local] Henry@drcrippler: "Oh, this is how they really want to do this... sure, I'll give them that much,"

B'Atar@anncarise | Imperix's torpedo spread destroys 2 fighters and cripples one! Crippled one goes for a hopeless kamikazi dive at the Daramar.

B'Atar@anncarise | Remaining fighter fires at the Daramar, failing to do much damage to its shields with a single fighter's weaponry.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: PD cannons, take that nuisance down.

B'Atar@anncarise | Two continue to chase the Skyraider, firing after it.

Henry@drcrippler FX| The Skyraider zips forward, before suddenly doing a backflip and opening fire on the two fighters

[Emotes] Henry@drcrippler: rolls 93 (1-100)

[Local] Henry@drcrippler: ((put mine after yours!))

B'Atar@anncarise | Skyraider's maneuver takes out both fighters pursuing it!

B'Atar@anncarise | Point defence cannons easily stop the kamikaze fighter. Remaining one tries to fall back towards the carrier.

S'hekclazon@natthaan Imperix opens fire with her main cannons towards the last fighter, attempting to take her down before she can make it home.

[Emotes] S'hekclazon@natthaan: rolls 44 (1-100)

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *to Henry* Nice shooting, Skyraider.

B'Atar@anncarise | Imperix misses a few shots but catches the fighter before it can fully retreat, destroying the fighter.

[Local] Henry@drcrippler: "I prefer it when someone's chasing me. Makes it much more amusing,"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *sends the scan data to other ships* We've got a cardassian lifesign in the engineering section, but the area is blocked off from directly beaming in. I guess we'll have to wade through remaining crew.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *nods to the side* Send in the assault troops.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "No sign of other ships nearby. Should be fun boarding that thing. Mind if I join you?"

Lexi@crystyll smirks

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: <C> You do know how to show a girl a good time don't you, boss!

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Sure, could do some workout. Gonna check if these cy-lons are any good.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: ** Cyborg klingons

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: **lelel

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: ((Haha I was wondering when I put cylons on these ships...))

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: ((I'll load p a new bridge for everyone for boarding action!))

[Local] S'hekclazon@natthaan: ((Grabs the Pegasus))

[Local] Henry@drcrippler: "That ship is put together pretty handily, might have a browse there,"

[Local] Henry@drcrippler: ((should have called then Cygons >_>))

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Fine by me, captain, but watch the borg nanites, those things nasty.

[Local] Henry@drcrippler: "Urgh Borg. Not them again," he rolls his eyes

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: All right! Secure the battlezone, prepare for boarding!

B'Atar@anncarise FX | The team beams down into an Engineering room. Those familiar with Klingon ship structure can tell that the base layout of the room is definitely KDF-styled, but it is now mixed in with all -

B'Atar@anncarise - manner of foreign technologies, most notably Breen at the moment.

B'Atar@anncarise appears in her combat armour. Other assault teams have already arrived and there is a firefight going on in the room.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise | One of the Daramar's officers approaches Sadia, "Captain! Glad you could join us!"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *nods* What's the situation?

S'hekclazon@natthaan is decked out in what is normally Klingon armor, but in place of all the Klingon symbols are Republic Raptors.

Henry@drcrippler casts an eye around the engineering room, looking for anything worth ste... aquiring

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise | Daramar Officer: "This group is pinned down. They've got nowhere to run. We've got this, there's a lift down the hall somewhere."

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise | Daramar Officer: "Go get that Cardassian yintagh!"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Good job! Let's go, folks!

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *uses her battle scanner to keep an eye on enemy movements*

S'hekclazon@natthaan looks to Sadia "Have your troops blocked off all the escape pods?"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *looks quizzically* Escape pods?

[Local] S'hekclazon@natthaan: "Of course... your people don't believe in escape pods.."

B'Atar@anncarise FX | As they proceed down the hall, they find Kodon and two more warriors from the Daramar exchanging fire with four cyborg Klingons.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Klingons don't, but we have ships outside keeping watch. They won't get any-

Henry@drcrippler: "Yeah, you know how hard it is to have to install one onto one of those frames?" he mutters

B'Atar@anncarise | On the floor, one Daramar warrior has already fallen, but so has an enemy cyborg.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Go go go!

S'hekclazon@natthaan opens fire on one of the Cylons with his distruptor SMG.

Sadia@gulremal: *lays down fire at the cygons*

S'hekclazon@natthaan: rolls 86 (1-100)

Sadia@gulremal: rolls 10 (1-100)

Kodon@Nitroglycerin: rolls 87 (1-100)

Henry@drcrippler hangs back, watching this play out

B'Atar@anncarise | Sadia's shots miss as the enemies take cover, but as the Cygons peek back out to return fire, Kodon nails one and the other is hit by Shek!

Lexi@crystyll chills with Henry, letting the shooters have their moment and saving herself for the more personal combat

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Keep shooting! Take them out!

B'Atar@anncarise advances as well and opens fire.

B'Atar@anncarise: rolls 70 (1-100)

Sadia@gulremal moves forward, steadily firing.

B'Atar@anncarise takes out a third, and the fourth goes into a rampage-charge at Kodon with a tik'leth.

Henry@drcrippler presses forward behind the others, stealing anything that looks interesting and isn't nailed down

Kodon@Nitroglycerin roars with battlelust as he finds his target with disruptor rifle! "GRAAWR-HAW!"

S'hekclazon@natthaan opens fire on the charging cygon as well

S'hekclazon@natthaan: rolls 67 (1-100)

B'Atar@anncarise | Shek and Kodon down the frantically charging Cygon!

B'Atar@anncarise | Daramar Warrior: "Captain! The lift's just ahead!"

S'hekclazon@natthaan takes off his helmet "Getting slow in your old age there."

[Local] Kodon@Nitroglycerin: "Bah, doing all the fighting at range takes some of the joy out of it!"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *claps kodon's shoulder* Good to see you here, commander.

[Local] Kodon@Nitroglycerin: "Wouldn't miss it, Captain! How fares the battle?"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *nods to warrior* Got it. Secure this hallway.

B'Atar@anncarise | The warriors remain behind to watch the hall.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: So far so good. Almost too easy.

S'hekclazon@natthaan replaces the power clip on his weapons as he moves towards the lift.

B'Atar@anncarise | The lift doors open...nothing is inside.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Cardassian prisoner should be down below.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "Clear!"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Any signs of explosives?

Egzo@HF_Mudd stacks up with the rest of the crew.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "None that I see..."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *does a quick combat scan*

S'hekclazon@natthaan puts his helmet back on as they step into the lift.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Seems clear.

Kodon@Nitroglycerin loads a grenade into the launcher on his rifle, "Oh, there are some explosives about. HAW!"

Egzo@HF_Mudd chuckles.

B'Atar@anncarise FX | The lift arrives at the deck below...but the doors doesn't open...and it keeps going three decks down...

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Pardon my paranoia, but after the last stunt these guys pulled, I'm still waiting for a trap to be sprung.

Henry@drcrippler whistles an elevator music tune

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: It's too convenient for them to leave such a high-ranking individual with this ship.

B'Atar@anncarise | It stops on the wrong deck, and then suddenly powers down, the doors swinging open.

Lexi@crystyll watches the decks whiz by and turns to Sadia, "You just had to say it..."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Watch out!

[Local] Kodon@Nitroglycerin: "It had better be a good trap, for their sakes."

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "This is not where we wanted to go, is it..."

B'Atar@anncarise | The area beyond is eerily empty...

Egzo@HF_Mudd says it out loud. "Trap."

Henry@drcrippler heads for the salvage

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: We've got incoming!

Kodon@Nitroglycerin starts sweeping through the area to the left.

S'hekclazon@natthaan tries to grab Harry's cape before he gets out of reach

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *her sensor starts beeping alien-like*

B'Atar@anncarise FX | Doors open in all directions, and Klingons which are more cybernetically modified than even the ones upstairs appear...

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *takes off a grenade from her belt*

Henry@drcrippler is stopped by S'hek

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Get back here, you-- oh, hells."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: take cover!

[Local] Kodon@Nitroglycerin: "Now this is the kind of trap I enjoy! TODAY IS A GOOD DAY TO DIE!"

Egzo@HF_Mudd fires off a blast with his pulsewave before seeking cover.

B'Atar@anncarise FX | Most of their forehead ridges appear to have been replaced by metal plating. Entire limbs have been switched for weapons: Daggers for fingers, blades for forearms, even entire arms replaced -

[Local] Henry@drcrippler: "You..." he swears at the Reman, shrugging his grip off

Lexi@crystyll hunkers down like a coiled spring as she picks her targets to the left of the group

B'Atar@anncarise - by hammers. They charge mindlessly at the boarding party, growling.

S'hekclazon@natthaan points his weapons at two of the doors and starts firing off his dual SMGs at the cyber Klingons

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: -ROUND ONE-

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: -HENRY'S TURN-

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: ((because he ran ahead haha))

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: ** Hardcore Henry, go!

Henry@drcrippler continues his run towards the salvage pile, firing at any stupid Cygon in his way

[Emotes] Henry@drcrippler: rolls 7 (1-100)

[Team] Lexi@crystyll: aaand he faceplants into a cargo crate. KO

[Team] Egzo@HF_Mudd: Footing not stable.

[Team] Henry@drcrippler: Was totally my plan *nods*

[Team] Egzo@HF_Mudd: Lots of stuff on the floor.

B'Atar@anncarise | These Cygon act more like very fast Borg than Klingons. They don't take cover at all and charge ruthlessly at Henry. He downs one but the inertia of the charge propels the Klingon forwards, -

[Team] Henry@drcrippler: I blame Shek trying to grab me *nods*

B'Atar@anncarise - causing the body to collide with Henry. Fortunately his sword-arm has gone limp and doesn't stab into the squishy human.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: -EGZO'S TURN-

Egzo@HF_Mudd finds something to crouch behind and uses his disruptor "deck-sweeper" for its intended purpose, firing indiscriminately into the oncoming horde.

[Emotes] Egzo@HF_Mudd: rolls 20 (1-100)

B'Atar@anncarise | Egzo downs one but another leaps over the stack of boxes Egzo is using at cover and begins charging him from another direction, forcing him to break off his fire if he wants to defend himself.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: -S'HEKCLAZON'S TURN-

B'Atar@anncarise | Amidst an unnatural chorus of growls, moans and roars that sound more like feral beasts than Klingons, the cybernetically modified monstrosities continue their charge...

S'hekclazon@natthaan points his weapons at two of the doors and beings firing off at full auto on his SMGs at the charging Klingons

[Emotes] S'hekclazon@natthaan: rolls 65 (1-100)

B'Atar@anncarise | Shek takes down multiple charging Klingons, slowing their advance slightly but they keep coming...

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: -LEXI'S TURN-

B'Atar@anncarise | A few begin to approach melee range of the group!

Lexi@crystyll raises her bat'leth and charges head on into the approaching horde, blade swinging high to the left then right to swipe away threatening reaching cyber-limbs before jabbing low to cut through as many

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: as possible

[Emotes] Lexi@crystyll: rolls 60 (1-100)

B'Atar@anncarise | Lexi manages to evade the clumsily swung cyber-limbs and cuts down two of the advancing Cygons!

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: -KODON'S TURN-

Kodon@Nitroglycerin uses a nearby console to fire over for cover while protecting their left flank, keeping his back to some crates to provide cover on that side. He fires the photon grenade he chambered in his >

[Local] Kodon@Nitroglycerin: > rifle's launcher while on the turbolift into the midst of the charging Cygons!

[Emotes] Kodon@Nitroglycerin: rolls 72 (1-100)

B'Atar@anncarise | Kodon's grenade downs multiple Cygons! The horde begins to thin!

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: -SADIA'S TURN-

[Emotes] Henry@drcrippler: rolls 55 (1-100)

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *rolls a grenade down into charging cygons to the right. In the end, it will be much harder to fight IF YOU HAVE NO LEGS!*

[Emotes] Sadia@gulremal: rolls 42 (1-100)

B'Atar@anncarise | Luckily, Henry is shielded from the blast by the Cygon nearby who are blown back and killed. Unluckily, one of them smashes into Henry...again.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *she then draws her sword to greet the rest*

[Local] Henry@drcrippler: "Christ almighty," he grimances

B'Atar@anncarise | Sadia's grenade takes out less Cygons, though enough so that none make it to melee range on her side for now.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: -B'ATAR'S TURN-

B'Atar@anncarise joins Lexi's charge, firing her pulsewave to thin the attackers before using the blade extensions to cut through them in melee.

[Emotes] B'Atar@anncarise: rolls 6 (1-100)

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: ** it's okay henry, you can hide below the bodies of dead cygons **

B'Atar@anncarise | Unfortunately, Lexi is too good and steals her kills before she can get to them.

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: (xD)

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: -ROUND TWO-

[Team] Lexi@crystyll: never imagined racking up my own kill count from someone elses unlucky roll haha

B'Atar@anncarise | Only a handful of Cygons are left in the room. One of them approaches Henry, raising a blade-arm to strike the pinned human...

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: -HENRY'S TURN-

[Team] B'Atar@anncarise: Haha

[Team] B'Atar@anncarise: Lexi is good at melee! Wanted to give her more credit!

[Team] B'Atar@anncarise: Also, Henry right now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1uqtyxIdvU

[Team] B'Atar@anncarise: Haha

[Team] Sadia@gulremal: henry is now like gimli and the worgs

[Team] B'Atar@anncarise: That's what I was going for!

[Team] B'Atar@anncarise: hahaha

[Team] Sadia@gulremal: lelele

Henry@drcrippler shoves the two Cygorns up at the one trying to puncture him

[Emotes] Henry@drcrippler: rolls 67 (1-100)

[Team] Sadia@gulremal: seriously, I didn't even check that link

[Team] B'Atar@anncarise: haha

B'Atar@anncarise | Henry's lucky shove stabs a cyber-limb into the attacking Cygon...who also falls down on top of him.

[Team] Egzo@HF_Mudd: 'lucky'

[Local] Henry@drcrippler: "Ho!" he winces

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: -EGZO'S TURN-

Egzo@HF_Mudd turns to face the attacker who tried to flank him, firing off a quick blast before resorting to melee with the stock and body of the disruptor, if necessary.

[Emotes] Egzo@HF_Mudd: rolls 84 (1-100)

B'Atar@anncarise | The blast cripples the attacker and causes her to stumble off the crates, giving an easy opening for Ezgo to finish her off.

B'Atar@anncarise | Only four more Cygons remain, but they continue charging as mindlessly as they did when they were in large numbers.

B'Atar@anncarise -S'HEKCLAZON'S TURN-

S'hekclazon@natthaan aims his weapons at two of the remaining four and fires.

[Emotes] S'hekclazon@natthaan: rolls 37 (1-100)

B'Atar@anncarise | Shek takes down one, but the other continues to advance.

B'Atar@anncarise -LEXI'S TURN-

Lexi@crystyll closes on the remaining Cygon her side with an upward thrust of the central blade to topple it before lunging a two-handed downward swing of one tip to finish the job

[Emotes] Lexi@crystyll: rolls 16 (1-100)

[Team] Lexi@crystyll: will try a reroll...

[Emotes] Lexi@crystyll: rolls 4 (1-100)

[Team] B'Atar@anncarise: awwww

[Team] Lexi@crystyll: ffs...

[Team] Henry@drcrippler: And I guess that's 4 Cygons on Henry now...

B'Atar@anncarise | Lexi's thrust connects...but the Cygon blocks it with the metal plating fused into his ridges. He headbutts /the weapon/ knocking it out of Lexi's grasp before sending a bladed forearm down at -

B'Atar@anncarise - her, which she can grab or sidestep.

[Team] B'Atar@anncarise: -KODON'S TURN-

[Team] B'Atar@anncarise: ...

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: -KODON'S TURN-

[Team] B'Atar@anncarise: Lexi can keep fighting with bare hands for the moment!

[Team] Lexi@crystyll: shooould i emote her reaction now or wait, since it's presented as a choice?

[Team] B'Atar@anncarise: I can keep track of 2 turns at once!

[Team] B'Atar@anncarise: Go ahead with reaction and more rolls!

Kodon@Nitroglycerin lets out a triumphant cry of "FINALLY!" and charges into melee with the remaining Cygon to aid Lexi, wielding the Klingon-style bayonet fixed to his rifle like a bat'leth!

[Emotes] Kodon@Nitroglycerin: rolls 33 (1-100)

Lexi@crystyll would snarl at the disarming, quickly grabbing the plummeting arm with both hands and attempting to twist it's body towards Kodon's approach

[Emotes] Lexi@crystyll: rolls 51 (1-100)

B'Atar@anncarise | Lexi manages to twist the Cygon into Kodon, and the bayonet stabs into him, but it's not enough to finish him off...

B'Atar@anncarise | The Cygon lets out a savage roar and begins swinging his bladed arms wildly.

B'Atar@anncarise -SADIA'S TURN-

B'Atar@anncarise | Two more Cygons are approaching, aside from the one struggling with Lexi and Kodon

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *sadia fires her pistol at incoming enemies on the right side, ready to parry attacks with the blade.

[Emotes] Sadia@gulremal: rolls 32 (1-100)

B'Atar@anncarise | Sadia downs the one on the right, but the one from the front comes into melee range, swinging a hammer-arm at Sadia which is easily sidestepped, leaving an opening for counter-attack...

B'Atar@anncarise sets her rifle down and taps the micro-replicator on her wrist to form a blade attachment and finish off the Cygon wounded by Kodon.

[Emotes] B'Atar@anncarise: rolls 26 (1-100)

B'Atar@anncarise manages to sever one of its frailing limbs but can't make it past the crazed swings to kill it yet.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: -MELEE BONUS ROUNDS-

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: -LEXI'S TURN-

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: (*Flailing limbs)

Lexi@crystyll wraps her arms around the Cygon's neck and throws herself in a lunge around it for a final break

[Emotes] Lexi@crystyll: rolls 72 (1-100)

B'Atar@anncarise | Lexi fiiinally manages to finish off the Cygon!

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: -SADIA'S TURN-

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *as she sidesteps the hammer, she brings up her blade to pierce the enemy's neck*

[Emotes] Sadia@gulremal: rolls 48 (1-100)

Lexi@crystyll retrieves her blade, "Ha! Now /that/ was fun!"

B'Atar@anncarise | Sadia stabs the Cygon in the neck, but it stays there, struggling for a moment though clearly fatally wounded.

S'hekclazon@natthaan reaches over and flicks the Cygon Sadia stabbed on the forhead

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "You fight well with that blade!"

B'Atar@anncarise looks at the Cygon that wouldn't die, "That one was tough! Wait...is that..."

B'Atar@anncarise | Sadia's Cygon topples over

S'hekclazon@natthaan dusts his hands togather as he totally claims credit for that kill.

Kodon@Nitroglycerin nods in approval of Lexi's neck-snapping skills as he yanks the bladed rifle free of the Cygon.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *mutters as she recovers her blade, cursing as she looks closely at the dead enemy*

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "Cheating worm, headbutting into a blade swing of all..." looks to B'Atar and what's caught her eye, "Hm?"

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "He looks familiar. I can swear he's someone I've seen before..."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Fuckers used our own people!

Henry@drcrippler attempts to slide out of the Cygorn pile

Lexi@crystyll tilts her gaze, staring at the Cygon, "You keep some odd company..."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *taps* Cynis to Daramar, can you track the cardassian signal relative to our psoition.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "No, it's...he used to be a warrior on the Daramar..."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *swears as she helps henry* Bloody bastards...

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: You all right, captain?

Lexi@crystyll inspects the broken Cygon, "Really? Maybe Sadia will recognize him..."

B'Atar@anncarise retrieves her rifle and moves over to Sadia, "Captain, there's something you should see!"

Egzo@HF_Mudd wanders among the fallen, occasionally delivering a pulsewave blast to anything still twitching.

Henry@drcrippler nods painfully. "Sure..." he mutters

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *to B'atar* These poor sods were our own troops that got stranded on the carrier.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "So they are warriors from the Daramar...or were..."

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: <C - Daramar> "He's three decks above you. I read a maintenance tunnel nearby that accesses these decks."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Egzo, see what's with the elevator, we need to find way to get back up three decks.

Egzo@HF_Mudd mutters, shakes his head, and puts another shot into a 'corpse'. Just to be sure.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "On it."

[Local] Kodon@Nitroglycerin: "No warrior deserves such dishonor... these V'Ku petaqs are no better than the Borg! It is good that we have given our own honorable deaths in battle."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *taps her comms* Good work, Daramar. Keep eye on any escape attempts.

Egzo@HF_Mudd slings his weapon and heads over to the lift.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: (Roll for elevator work!)

[Emotes] Egzo@HF_Mudd: rolls 100 (1-100)

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: (Wow...)

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *nods to Kodon* Being turned into those...things. Ugh. I hate borg, but this is just bullshit.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Huh. Sloppy work."

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "Aye. I won't wish a fate like that on anyone..."

Egzo@HF_Mudd does... something to the circuitry of the elevator panel.

Henry@drcrippler crawls out from the pile with Sadia's help and inches back towards the salvage pile

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Got it! Who's comin'?"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: V'Ku has a lot to answer for. Just another entry in the book of grudges...

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Let's go. We'll use the lift, they prolly ain't expecting us to come that way.

Henry@drcrippler rifles through the pile for anything neat

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "Let's go, and make this General V'Ku pay..."

B'Atar@anncarise FX | The lift moves according to their command this time, and opens on the right deck. They approach what appears to be a makeshift bridge set up in an engineering room.

B'Atar@anncarise | As they make their way into the room, they see a pair of menacing statues staring down at them. To the ordinary person, they are just Klingon statues.

Egzo@HF_Mudd gives the decor a wary look.

[Team] Egzo@HF_Mudd: because yes, he is a suspicious bastard.

[Team] Egzo@HF_Mudd: (in several senses)

B'Atar@anncarise | To those who know Klingon culture however, the style of the Klingons are carved in the style of Kahless, but sprouting a beard style never used for Kahless in any depiction.

Henry@drcrippler wonders how much he could sell the statues for

B'Atar@anncarise | Instead, this aesthetic style is almost solely reserved for Kahless's nemesis...Molor.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "These statues aren't right. They're not Kahless..."

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "Molor..." she notes on top of B'Atar's comment

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *she gives statues only a quick check, to make sure they are not trapped or something, then moves forward without much comment*

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "Why would they have statues of Molor on their ship?"

B'Atar@anncarise | As they approach the centre of the bridge, there are more Cygons working the consoles. Some of them turn to attack but stop as the central figure raises his hand.

B'Atar@anncarise | The figure rises from the roughly made command chair and turns. It's visibly not V'Ku, but the Cardassian Eye.

B'Atar@anncarise | The Eye: "Well. This is awkward."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Don't you say. Are you going to resist?

B'Atar@anncarise | The Eye: "Clearly, this has not gone according to plan. At all. So I surrender."

B'Atar@anncarise | Cygon Officer: "What?!"

[Local] Henry@drcrippler: "Well job done," he nods

B'Atar@anncarise | The Eye: "If you want to throw yourself at this clearly superior group that's killed all your fellow soldiers, go ahead."

B'Atar@anncarise | The Eye: "Long as you don't catch me in the crossfire."

Henry@drcrippler would rather they did not throw themselves at him

Egzo@HF_Mudd watches the Eye very carefully, being even more suspicious of smart cutters like this one.

B'Atar@anncarise | Cygon Officer: "Let's see what the general has to say about that."

B'Atar@anncarise FX | V'Ku's face appears on the main viewscreen.

B'Atar@anncarise | Up close, his bulging cybernetic left eye looks even more terrifying. One can see that the scars on his face aren't actually battle scars- the faint glow beneath the cuts reveal them to be part -

B'Atar@anncarise - some implantation procedure that likely had no care for aesthetics.

Henry@drcrippler wonders how much /that/ would sell for...

B'Atar@anncarise | The Eye: "V'Ku? Where are you contacting from?"

B'Atar@anncarise | V'Ku: "Trying to sell me out to the Empire already? You're even more cowardly than I give you credit for. And that's General to you."

B'Atar@anncarise | The Eye: "Nonsense! I am one of the Scryer's Eye-"

Lexi@crystyll folds her arms, slightly amused as she watches the interaction

Lexi@crystyll is not impressed.

Egzo@HF_Mudd does likewise.

[Local] S'hekclazon@natthaan: "Oh.. good, please, kill each other, it makes our job easier." *Says loudly and rudely to attract the General's attention.*

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *She keep an eye on the remaining cygons in the room, ready to shoot them at the moments notice*

B'Atar@anncarise | V'Ku: "You are nothing but the spoiled bastard of a former Obsidian Order operative, a true Eye. You've already failed twice, I will not give you the opportunity to fail again."

Egzo@HF_Mudd hrms at that, and taps his wrist, speaking softly to it - or rather, to whoever's on the other end of the comms.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *starts shooting at the cygons the moment V'Ku says this* I want Eye alive!

B'Atar@anncarise joins in the shooting!

Henry@drcrippler runs towards the Eye trying to tackle him down

Kodon@Nitroglycerin opens fire alongside his Captain!

B'Atar@anncarise FX | The Cygons shoot back but to no avail. Those in the room are quickly downed, and Henry manages to tackle the Cardassian Eye!

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Egzo, I want emergency transport at the ready!

B'Atar@anncarise | V'Ku: "Your efforts are in vain, Captain."

S'hekclazon@natthaan shoots at the viewscreen

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *she walks in the V'Ku's view*

B'Atar@anncarise FX | The viewscreen is shattered, but audio still comes through

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *looks at S'hek as he blows up the screen*

B'Atar@anncarise | V'Ku: "It pains me to have to sacrifice such a great vessel, but the DujyoD has served me well."

S'hekclazon@natthaan shrugs "Seemed like a good idea at the time.."

Kodon@Nitroglycerin steps over to the console and starts gathering as much info as he can.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Emergency transport, all living in this room, now!

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *shouts at her comms*

B'Atar@anncarise FX | Everyone is transported back to the Daramar! (But we'll stay here for the final few minutes of event to save switching bridges)

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *as soon as she's back on the bridge* get everyone out, ysterday!

S'hekclazon@natthaan orders his ship to help evac as well.

B'Atar@anncarise FX | The team materializes on the bridge of the Daramar...but the carrier doesn't explode. It's perfectly fine.

Egzo@HF_Mudd was about to call for the same thing, but Sadia beat him to it.

B'Atar@anncarise | However, one of the Daramar's bridge officers calls out to Sadia...

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *turns to the officer*

Kodon@Nitroglycerin starts scanning the Eye for poisons, explosives, implants, and other means of remote killing.

B'Atar@anncarise | Daramar Officer: "Captain! There's a Breen task force inbound at high warp!"

Kodon@Nitroglycerin scans the environment with a tricorder.

Kodon@Nitroglycerin runs a medical diagnostic.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *curses at V'ku* Is this your play, General? Let the icicles do your work?

B'Atar@anncarise | Daramar Officer: "No...make that two, coming from both sides! Reading at least one enemy carrier, multiple raiders! They're going to box us in!"

B'Atar@anncarise | V'Ku appears on comms with a crooked grin that emphasizes his scarred, augmented face even more.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Scuttle the Vo'quv, and give me an exit route!

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *to her officer*

B'Atar@anncarise | V'Ku: "I have alerted the Breen to your transgressions here. None of you will escape alive. Not the DujyoD, not the Eye, and especially not you."

S'hekclazon@natthaan looks at V'ku "I see your manhoods are too small to face us yourself."

B'Atar@anncarise | V'Ku: "May we meet again in Gre'thor."

[Local] S'hekclazon@natthaan: "How big are they? two millimeters?"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *to V'Ku* We'll see each other much sooner, General. *orders the comms cut*

B'Atar@anncarise FX | The viewscreen switches back to external view as the call cuts, The Vo'quv carrier is scuttled and as the flash of the explosion fades, Breen vessels warp in...

B'Atar@anncarise -TO BE CONTINUED-
2 Likes