16 May: The Herald Sphere

Starfleet has found a way to hold open gateways, so the plan is to send in science ships to keep a path open for a strike team to invade the Herald Sphere with the intention of finding a way to disable it.

--

When: 16 May @ gamma

Where: n/a

What: Fleet run-through of the STF "The Herald Sphere"

OOC point of contact: any admin

--

After this date, "The Herald Sphere" STF should be considered fleet canon.
4 Likes
Slight area of concern: Doesn't Delta Flight imply that the Herald Sphere happens afterwards? They mention that they found the location of a strategically significant sphere. Plus, it seems like the herald sphere =\= the Iconia Sphere. Otherwise, we would be able to see Iconia inside of it.
1 Like
We'll canonize Delta Flight prior via newspost, we felt the story in that one is too personal to major canon figures for a fleet run.
2 Likes
Slight area of concern: Doesn't Delta Flight imply that the Herald Sphere happens afterwards? They mention that they found the location of a strategically significant sphere. Plus, it seems like the herald sphere =\= the Iconia Sphere. Otherwise, we would be able to see Iconia inside of it.

L3coCnL.jpg
4 Likes
Makes sense!
I probably wont be there for RL reasons.
I'm working. Silly job.
I should be there, probably having this being Vol'aths first mission after coming back.
Thar!
I may be able to make this as it's my weekend off and I'll be done with school so no studying/projects/papers will need to occupy my time! But like always, I make no promises...
Can't, not level 50 yet. (Darn leveling!)
Bump! This is today!
No can do today, going to see Mad Max tonight.
1 Like