18 Feb: Passage Terminated

After a malfunction, a scheduled maintenance check on DS-13's stasis pods provides the opportunity for a long overdue check up on some of the subjects stored there..

--

When: 18th February 2017, @ gamma

Where: Where will the event be taking place? DS13

What: Follow-up RP to "silver-blood clones" situation

OOC point of contact: @nak3dsnake
--

Yeah so... the time can be flexible depending on the availability of Pohl and Keelah. But this is open for all departments. Will take place in sickbay.
1 Like
I /may/ be away for a family occasion that Saturday meaning it unlikely for me to be back by Beta. Though shouldn't be too much later in the day if so if that does end up the case. Will know more closer to the time as plans fall into place.
Pretty sure the person whose position I'm covering for work should be back in the States by then so I probably will be able to attend.
wrote:
I /may/ be away for a family occasion that Saturday meaning it unlikely for me to be back by Beta. Though shouldn't be too much later in the day if so if that does end up the case. Will know more closer to the time as plans fall into place.
If possible I can push to gamma?
1 Like
That will definately avoid any conflicts for me, as long as that works for everyone else ofc! :)
3 Likes
Gamma it is :)
2 Likes
(updated calendar and motd)
3 Likes
Well now Gamma runs into dinner time for me so I may be too late to make it for any decent amount of time.
Can Thue come stuuudyyy? She likes clooooones.
I should be available for this tonight!
Everyone is welcome :)
Yay. Thue's not back on-duty until Monday so she's gonna come science the hell out of some stuff.
I could bring Nalah to this perhaps.. seems more up her ally than Alina anyway. Though I reserve the option to be flaky, lol.
...I kinda thought the 18th was tomorrow, so I totally lost track of time. Is anyone up for running this Sunday?
And you can.. my event is being postponed as well.
Perfect. Sorry for the confusion all.