24 Nov: Headshot

The joint forces of KDF Task Force Hurq Mevik, the Orion Space Navy and the Arshai Colonial Fleet finally launches their plan to cut the head off the Scryer Network. First, they must lure one of the Scryer's clones in order to trace its connection to the Network leader's location...

--

When: Sunday, Nov 24, Alpha-1

Audience: Klingon and allies

Event type: Social RP (some combat possible)

Starting point: Fleet starbase, other in-game locations

OOC point of contact: @anncarisse
1 Like
Spoiler: Mission LogShow
[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *is disinterestedly reading through PADDs and thumb-signing them*

[Team] Istar@anncarise: So yeah! This is gonna be a big arc all the previous stuff was building up to!

[Team] Istar@anncarise: Which means I'll likely be using a lot of NPCs

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *there's little mountain of padds on her left and right, as she takes from one heap, reads through it and thumb-signs it*

[Team] Istar@anncarise: I'll try to show every NPC so everyone knows who's who and try to remember to use /e | NPC name to distinguish hehe

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *then puts it on another heap*

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *nods to Lorri as she enters* Good to see you, tabadi. Others should join us shortly.

Egzo@HF_Mudd enters the conference room, mug in hand. "Hey, boss."

[Local] Lorri@crystyll: "Likewise, Captain..." looks up, "And as if on cue" she notes with a smirk

Egzo@HF_Mudd plunks down in his usual seat, and takes a swig.

Istar@anncarise | Kayd enters the conference room again, giving Lorri a smile, "I see you're here already, Tabadi."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *nods to Egzo* Still recovering from the party?

Istar@anncarise | She nods her greetings to Sadia and Egzo as she makes her way over to a seat.

Lorri@crystyll glances to the entrance, "A fringe benefit of already being here with the Thana. I trust the trip was pleasant, Tabadi?"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *nods to Kayd* Welcome. *moves the padd piles away*

Istar@anncarise | Kayd: "Indeed it was. I've brought our new allies from the Colonial Fleet again. They've been busy."

Istar@anncarise | Kayd looks to Sadia, "Thank you, Captain Sadia. I was told we're ready to start the op we've been planning against the Network?"

[Local] Lorri@crystyll: "Indeed? I do so enjoy tale of Vora's latest escapades..." Totally doesn't sound sarcastic. Nope, not at all

Egzo@HF_Mudd waits for his opening, then says, "Hey, I'm fine. If you're all done playin' around, I hear we got a mission?"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Well, we have finished our recovery ops in widrab space, and our ships and officers are ready for action.

Istar@anncarise | Kayd: "Perfect. I'll introduce you to our allies in this mission first, and let her explain what we need."

Istar@anncarise | She swipes the holographic layout on her hand, checking something, "She should be here anytime now..."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *nods to Ku'jho* Did you meet our new senior staff addition. tabadi? *to Kayd*

Istar@anncarise | Kayd: "Ah yes, I think I've met him when we were on Risa. Hard to forget such a big Gorn," she chuckles.

[Local] Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg: Yesss, head of OSSSN, if I recall

Istar@anncarise | Kayd: "One of them, alongside Lorri here and other Tabadis of the Circle."

Istar@anncarise FX | The intercomm in the meeting room sounds, <C> "Station Ops to Captain Sadia."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *taps her wrist-comm* Cynis here.

Istar@anncarise | <C - Ops> "We have one of the Colonial Fleet ships requesting to beam someone to the station."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *rises eyebrow* Someone? They didn't specify?

Egzo@HF_Mudd looks at Sadia over the rim of his mug, at that communication.

Istar@anncarise | <C - Ops> "It's the leader of their task force. Ship Commander...something something. It was too long to remember."

Istar@anncarise | Kayd chuckles, "That's her."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *sighs* Very well, I approve of the request.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *shifts in her chair, as if adjusting something*

Istar@anncarise } Kayd: "She's apparently one of the Branded Lady's proteges, and who she sends when she really needs something done."

Istar@anncarise | Kayd glances to Lorri, "If you thought Emeria would do anything to get what she wants, wait until you meet this one..."

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Grrreaaat. Can we shoot this one?"

Istar@anncarise | Kayd: "She's our ally. And though I don't approve of all her methods, she's useful and I can see why Vora likes her. She definitely gets results."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Let's not...yet.

[Team] Istar@anncarise: brb alting! Kayd is sitll here, just invisible NPCing for the time being!

Lorri@crystyll reserves judgement on the shooting... for now

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *leans back in the chair, one hand below the table line, as she expects the newcomer*

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise FX | A pink-skinned alien steps in, wearing a reinforced, partially armoured black-and-red jumpsuit. Her face is adorned with red tattoos, and her eyes obscured by a glowing red visor.

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Kayd: "This is Ship Commander Azara of the Colonial Fleet."

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "Azara-Faeshe Dos Take'Zoie Nos Rosa-Vondorei Zona. But yes, simply Azara will do."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *nods* Captain Cynis, commander of KDF task force Hurq Mevik. Welcome to Starbase wejpuH tul.

Egzo@HF_Mudd remains silent, which is about the most diplomatic thing he could do at this or any other moment.

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "Azara has heard of this one. The Supreme Commander speaks well of Captain Cynis' skill at war."

Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg seems to simply observe, awaiting information.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *motions to her right* my senior staff officers, captain Egzo and Warhunter Ku'jho Stonehead.

Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg gives a greeting nod.

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara looks over Egzo and Ku'jho, "Excellent specimens of the Nausicaan and Gorn species. Azara is sure these two fight well. A shame they are not produced as clones."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *to Azara* I am glad my skills are recognized, but I'm hardly a lone reason for success.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Anyhow, join us at the table, and tell us what have you planned against the Scryer Network.

Egzo@HF_Mudd gives Azara a level stare in return, still listening.

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara takes a seat opposite Sadia, her presence at the table rather commanding despite her small size.

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "The first stage of the plan is to discover where this Scryer's physical body is located. Azara believes Tabadi Kayd here has explained previously, but Azara shall explain once more in case."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *she relaxes a bit and puts her hand back on the table*

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "The Scryer has not been seen in the Scryer's original physical body for many cycles and operates instead through clones."

Egzo@HF_Mudd nods to that.

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "Clones the Scryer is able to assume direct control of over a significant distance due to Arshai technology."

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "The Scryer made a significant tactical error when choosing to side against the New World for fear that the Arshai are growing too powerful, for the Arshai are the ones with the -

[Local] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: - technology. The Colonial Fleet has developed a method to track the signal used to control the clone to the origin point- where the Scryer is physically located."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Is the Scryer aware of this?

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "The Scryer is not. Those here at this table- Colonial Fleet, OSN, Klingon, are not the only ones the Scryer has crossed. Elements of the Scryer's own Network has been alienated due to -

[Local] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: - the Scryer's insistence on restoring the state of the galaxy during the Scryer's youth, rather than providing equal support to all factions to ensure a galactic balance of power, as the Network -

[Local] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: - has done previously."

Egzo@HF_Mudd smirks and nods.

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "These elements are also supporting this operation and keeping the discoveries of the Arshai away from the Scryer. This operations actually relies on these Network cells to lure a clone so the signal can be tracked."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *nods* What is our role in the operation?

Egzo@HF_Mudd mutters, "'m guessin', breakin' stuff."

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "Eventually, Azara hopes Captain Cynis will provide additional firepower for the final assault on the Scryer. But for now...a ship."

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara looks across the table to Sadia, "The presence of this one's ship, to be specific."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *nods* So I am the bait, eh?

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: I mean, Daramar's quite the bait, yes.

Egzo@HF_Mudd nods to Sadia.

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "This one is the support, actually. The Colonial Fleet's stealth technology is not as advanced as the Klingon Empire's. Tuxai cloaks are only effective on smaller vessels and even then -

[Local] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: - easily revealed using the Scryer's technology."

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "The bait will be provided by one of the Network cells supporting the operation, but the ship must not contain anyone other than those who are supposed to be on board. So Azara's -

[Local] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: - personnel and any other support will need a stealth vessel to travel on, preferably one that can also field firepower if needed."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Okay, we can definitely provide support. You believe only a single ship will be enough for the op?

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "Any further ships increases the risk of detection. That is why Azara suggests a single powerful ship, and with enough space for Colonial Fleet and OSN representatives."

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "The Scryer is likely to bring a single vessel as well. This is set up as a secret meeting, not a battle."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *nods* Daramar's cloak is the latest generation, and it will do it's job. As I tend to keep my troops to small elite numbers, there's enough space for guests and support craft.

[Team] Sadia@gulremal: small elite numbers meaning 2000 troops instead of 10-15k :)

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara nods, "Excellent. The point of meeting is an abandoned station called Empok Nor. Once there, the Colonial Fleet will transport down a stealth team to track the signal while the meeting -

[Local] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: - takes place. Support from any others will be welcome."

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Kayd looks to Lorri, "I'll be going along with a couple of my computer experts. Thana and Kayeri both don't have full cloaks so our ships won't be of much help, but your Ghosts might be useful -

[Local] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: - on the station."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: What is the purpose of the meeting?

Lorri@crystyll nods, "This is what the ghost programme is all about. As for cloaks... we should catch up later" she grins

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Like, who will be meeting the Scryer under what pretense.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: As for support, Egzo and Ku'jho can come to Daramar and act as bridge officers. *scratches chin* Egzo, think we could use Hag'lhr as temporary support craft instead of my current one?

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd nods. "No problem."

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "Someone working for one of the rogue cells will be speaking with the Scryer on the false pretense of providing information about traitors in that cell."

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "Azara is not familiar with the contact, but Azara is told the contact has been assigned to support the OSN previously."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *to Azara* Ah, ok. Rest of us will monitor this from the ship, yes?

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Kayd: "I...actually got no idea who it is either, but you know Network stuff. It's all secrets over secrets."

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara nods, "That will do. If there is nothing further to discuss?"

Egzo@HF_Mudd looks around the table.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *looks at Egzo and Ku'jho for any comment*

Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg looks to Sadia.."When do we go..."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *to Azara* Do you need and specific gear we could provide, that's not standard so to speak.

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "The Colonial Fleet will bring any equipment required for the tracking. The operations of Captain Cynis' ship will be left up to Cynis."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: In that case, we are ready to move out.

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Kayd: "Don't worry, me and my girls will look over all the Colonial Fleet's equipment, make sure there's no bugs or anything before they get connected on your ship."

Egzo@HF_Mudd snorts. "Like we weren't gonna."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *grins* I expect our guests to be at their best behavior, but I will not refuse your offer.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: But yes, I have no further questions, and we'll follow your cue, Commander *to Azara*

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara stands, "Captain Cynis does not need to worry. Azara's subordinates understand that Azara will not tolerate poor behaviour."

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "The Colonial Fleet will begin transporting the relevant personnel immediately. Azara will give the signal to depart once everything is ready."

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | She taps her wristcomm, seemingly relaying orders.

Egzo@HF_Mudd rises too, to his full height, which is at least half a meter taller than Azara's.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Yeah, same."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Excellent. We'll move to Daramar and prepare for travel.

[Team] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: Now we use the SB to stand in for bridge hehe

[Team] Lorri@crystyll: :p

[Team] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: This is actually way smaller than the Daramar's actual bridge haha

[Team] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: despite being a /station/ control room

[Team] Egzo@HF_Mudd: see also the Odyssey bridge, aka "the stadium"

[Team] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: hahaha yes

[Team] Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg: What type of ships is the Daramar?

[Team] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: Battering Ram Class

[Team] Lorri@crystyll: ^

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *as everyone gathers on the bridge* Welcome of IKS Daramar, flagship of Hurq Mevik.

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "Impressive vessel. Azara is certain the Daramar will have no trouble against whatever the Scryer brings."

[Team] Sadia@gulremal: https://sto.gamepedia.com/Kahless_War_Battlecruiser

[Team] Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg: Almost a Martok style.

[Team] Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg: NM, it's the same class, just a different look.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *to Ku'jho* Captain, you can choose whatever station you prefer to command.

Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg heads to the security station.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *to Azara* Scryer proved to be full of suprises, battle with his Eye still burns fresh in my mind.

[Team] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: Look at that thick neck, it's pretty much a battering ram on nacelles

[Team] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: I can see why Sadia uses it as one haha

Egzo@HF_Mudd finds a seat at the engineering monitor station.

[Team] Sadia@gulremal: I just can't stand that two otehr vesrions have a hole in the neck area

Lorri@crystyll pitches up at comms as an easy place to coordinate with the Ghosts

[Team] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: Yeah the hole in the mdidle of ships is really weird designs

[Team] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: Yeah the hole in the mdidle of ships is really weird designs

[Team] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: Quite a few ships have them and they're just silly

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: We are ready for action, commander.

[Team] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: Like the ones in the middle of nacelle struts on Fed ships of anything

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Kayd takes a science console, coordinating with her computer experts.

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara stands in the center and nods to Sadia, "Colonial Fleet forces are on board and set to depart."

[Team] Lorri@crystyll: but one day, that nacelle hole could save your life! You know, if you lose shields, backups, engines, are dead in the water and that one torpedo goes right through there...

[Team] Lorri@crystyll: or you roll a 1 and it passes through the hole just to strike true on the opposite nacelle^^

[Team] Lorri@crystyll: dammit, we need to plug these holes! Where's the plywood...

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *nods* In that case, *turns to conn* Set course to Empor Nor. Maximum cruise warp until 2 LY from the target, then drop to cloak-sustainble warp and cloak us.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Engage when set.

[Team] Sadia@gulremal: 2 LY or whatever goes for standard long range sensors range :)

Egzo@HF_Mudd turns to watch his status board as engineering responds to the order to hurl this massive beast past the speed of light.

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise FX | After a significant amount of travel, the Daramar arrives within 2 LY of Empok Nor.

Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg activates his console and messages security teams to be on standby.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Conn: Dropping to warp 8, and cloaking us.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *to Ku'jho* Anything on passive sensors?

Egzo@HF_Mudd confirms, "Cloak engaged."

Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg presses some buttons.."Nothing asss of yet."

Lorri@crystyll happily taps away at a PADD playing angry warbirds until the Ghosts are ready to deploy

Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg *looks to Sadia* Now we are detecting a ssship near vicinity of Empok.

[Team] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: Hehe

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *nods* Either our "allies" or the Scryer. Once we're in system, move us to transporter range of the station, opposite to the current vessel.

Lorri@crystyll checks her screen, "Positive ID as the FMS Premium"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Egzo, once you are able to do so, check the Empok Nor's state. Even with someone occasionally doing the basic maintenance, that place is a danger.

Egzo@HF_Mudd nods to the boss lady.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *to Lorri* Premium? T'Vek's ship?

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Kayd: "The Premium? What's she doing...oooh, of course."

[Local] Lorri@crystyll: "I assume this one is familiar to you?"

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Kayd glances to Azara: "You said our contact's been helping the OSN all this time, didn't you?"

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara nods, "Yes. That is what Azara was told."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *to Lorri* Captain T'Vek was in employ of DPS company operating from Ferenginar. Did she change the employers?

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Kayd: "I remember that Premium always showing up to assist the Thana, even when it had no reason to be anywhere nearby..."

[Team] Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg: Mysterious Stranger perk from Fallout?

Lorri@crystyll turns to Kayd, "That's... this same person? I encountered her briefly if so, yes. This may go some way to explain her... infatuation"

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Kayd: "She showed up during Mysti's time too, back when the Colonial Fleet were still our enemies and tried to steal the Thana."

Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg enters data into his tricorder.

Egzo@HF_Mudd quietly moves to another console in the background, while the others are talking about the Vulcan and her ship, and prepares to (passively) scan the mostly-derelict station.

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Kayd: "And members of the Network rarely announce their affiliations openly. Most of them pass as members of other groups, corporations or crime syndicates."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Darkmatter Protection Services also had permit to operate in my area, but I haven't seen them around in a while.

[Tell] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: The station definitely has unstable areas, but it probably won't collapse in on itself during this visit

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Interesting...we'll be in position within minutes.

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Kayd: "That's why this particular ship had no reason to be in the area whenever the Thana was in trouble..."

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "Colonial Fleet team is ready to deploy when the vessel is in range."

[Local] Lorri@crystyll: "Ghosts report ready to deploy"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Conn: Dropping out of warp, moving into position.

Egzo@HF_Mudd checks the console, pushes some buttons.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Well, they still got power and life support over there... least in places. Hm."

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Looks like someone mighta brought in some stuff that ain't part a' the original Cardie equipment."

Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg console light flashes..."Captain- Jem'hadar attack ssship, dominion era, with no markingsss dropping out of warp."

Egzo@HF_Mudd looks up from the sensor readout with alarm plain on his face.

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "The Colonial Fleet uses that model of ship, but that is not one of the fleet's. Likely the Scryer's."

Egzo@HF_Mudd then remembers he's not on Hag'lhr, but a considerably larger and more powerful vessel.

[Tell] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: There are transporter signals from both the Premium and the Jem'Hadar ship into the life-support pocketed area now

Egzo@HF_Mudd looks back at the console, as it beeps for attention. "Looks like someone beamin' over from the Premium... and the Jemmie ship now, too."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *nods to Ku'jho* Seems all players have arrived.

[Team] Sadia@gulremal: i believe they are beaming over to empok nor, not us, yes?

[Team] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: Yup to Empok nor!

[Team] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: No one knows we're here, at least they don't appear to...

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "Deploy the Arshai and Ghost teams."

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "The Colonial Fleet's sensor ward device will mask the team's presence on the station so the team can track the signal and monitor the meeting."

Lorri@crystyll gives the order to the Ghost controllers to proceed

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *to Ku'jho* Keep passive scans on those ships, especially the Jem'hadar one.

[Local] Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg: Yesss Captain.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Egzo, be prepared to shunt power to weapons and shields in case things go south.

[Local] Lorri@crystyll: "Encrypted comms established with Ghosts. Insertion complete without incident"

Egzo@HF_Mudd nods to Sadia, still watching his own sensors.

Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg looks back to his console - "We are getting cardasssian life sssignsss from the Hadar vesssel."

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara checks her wristcomp, "The Scryer is present. Tracking has begun."

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "I'm readin' Cardies on the station too. Plus a couple that might be Vulcans, mebbe somethin'... hold on. We got Tzenkethi."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Are they close to the meeting point, or?

[Local] Lorri@crystyll: "That tallies with what our girls are seeing. T'Vek plus two, meeting a Cardassian male flanked by two Tzen guards"

Egzo@HF_Mudd moves back to the engineering monitor, opens an intercom and relays the order.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *mutters* Don't tell me Scryer cloned the old Eye...

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Cutter don't like change. Probably got a whole six-pack of 'em chillin' in the freezer."

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara looks up from her wristcomp, "Readings indicate the two Tzenkethi are genetically identical."

[Local] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: "Difficult to tell with a sample of two. The two may be clones or twins."

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Kayd: "How's your tracking going?"

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "Signal identification is 49% complete."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Let's hope T'Vek can chat him long enough...

[Local] Lorri@crystyll: "Ghosts report that they using some form of audio dampening so are unable to hear anything being said"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: No fun at all...

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "Signal identification at 64%."

[Local] Lorri@crystyll: "We have movement..."

[Local] Lorri@crystyll: "The Tzenkethi are closing on T'Vek's team"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Closing in? Not shooting?

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "They're giant lizard turtles, they don't gotta."

[Local] Lorri@crystyll: "Trying to get confirmation from the Ghosts..."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: They could be collecting the "data".

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Besides, Scryer would break the signal if he figured something is wrong.

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "Not if the Scryer does not know that the signal is being tracked..."

[Local] Lorri@crystyll: "Not collecting data, they've attacked. Ghosts requesting permission to intervene"

[Local] Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg: Captain, getting a read from the Premium. It isss doing sssomething to jam the Jem ssship transssportersss.

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "No intervention. Signal identification is at 82%. If the meeting is disrupted now, the entire operation will be wasted and there may not be another chance."

Egzo@HF_Mudd mutters, "sucks t'be her..."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *to Azara* This signal, it goes through the Jem'hadar ship?

Lorri@crystyll relays the order to hold to the Ghosts

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "No. Direct to the Scryer's source."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Damn. What's going on down there, can the Ghosts tag T'Vek for extraction?

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Kayd: "Not without getting close and revealing themselves."

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "91%."

[Local] Lorri@crystyll: "Ghosts report that friendly forces are being overwhelmed. Close quarters against Tzenkethi with their numbers is not an even fight, they do not predict allied survival without intervention"

[Local] Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg: Captain, Jem isss firing on the Premium. Raissse ssshieldsss?

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "Daramar must not be seen until the operation is successful. 7% more to go."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *to Azara* T'Vek is our ally, we can't just leave them like this.

[Local] Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg: Underssstood.

[Local] Lorri@crystyll: "And if T'Vek's team is wiped out, we'll never get the last of that signal. The Ghosts can intervene and would be first seen as her own backup, nothing to betray our position"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Do it.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *to Lorri*

Lorri@crystyll gives a firm nod, quickly relaying the 'go' order to Istar & the Ghosts

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "Sacrifices are often necessary for victory. If OSN forces are seen, the Scryer may realize what is occurring and disconnect."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Egzo, prepare emergency transport, good thing we can tranport though cloak.

Egzo@HF_Mudd nods, relaying that order to one of the transporter rooms.

Egzo@HF_Mudd then taps at his wrist and utters a few quiet orders of his own into it, while Sadia continues.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *to Azara* I do not throw away my allies for the sake of expediency, we can get Scryer some other way.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Ku'jho, keep us cloaked yet, we'll show our presence only if Ghosts and Premium can't deliver.

[Local] Lorri@crystyll: "Anyway, the Ghosts will more likely provide discrete support. Being seen is not exactly their thing"

Egzo@HF_Mudd reports, "Got locks on her and her people, what's left of 'em."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Beam them to infirmary.

[Team] Sadia@gulremal: I assume ghosts managed to tag them?

Egzo@HF_Mudd relays that, and waits for the reply.

[Team] Sadia@gulremal: sorry if I acted outta turn, just have to check if we got the lock onto t'vek

[Team] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: No worries! This isn't being done with combat turns!

[Team] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: and we have them, just giving confirmation to Egzo!

[Local] Lorri@crystyll: "Ghosts report that the Tzen guards were successfully dealt with. The Scryer clone seemingly dropped dead once T'Vek's team was extracted"

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Transport complete. Medics're on it."

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Bad news, they know /someone's/ out here."

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "Signal identification interrupted at 96%. Engineers believe the signal comes from south of the...Algira sector on Klingon maps."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Lorri, do you have tricks to tag that jem ship*

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "No exact location can be determined as a result of interruption."

[Local] Lorri@crystyll: "I'll see what I can do, though I'm less familiar with your on board assets than the Thana's"

[Local] Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg: Captain, sssenssorsss indicate the Jem ssship is on the retreat.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Let 'em go, or...?"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *to Azara* he will have to use this signal again, yes? We can send probes and vessels to keep an eye in that area.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *to Egzo* Unless you can tag them with something for tracking, no, we will not strike them.

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara nods, "Further searching will have to be necessary, yes. Hopefully, rescuing one ally was worthwhile."

[Team] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: and yes, this Azara has a maxed out renegade bar...hehe

Egzo@HF_Mudd shakes his head and goes back to monitoring.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: T'Vek has been of great assistance so far, her skills will come in handy.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Egzo, unless you want to go hunting?

[Local] Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg: Captain, jem ssship hasss gone to warp.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *to Azara* As I'm responsible for a only a partial success, I shall provide the cloaked vessels to help with tracking.

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara nods, "Fair enough. Azara will hope the Scryer can still be found with a partial signal."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *to Ku'jho* Noted, send the passive scan data of the Jem'hadar vessel to my console, I will contact some people to keep an eye on the vessel.

[Team] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: This actually went surprisingly well since we didn't get a full signal so we don't need to follow up immediately!

Egzo@HF_Mudd grins and informs Sadia, "Ahead of ya, boss." He speaks to his wrist again. "Hag'lhr, beam me over. We're goin' after 'em."

Egzo@HF_Mudd disappears in crimson transporter sparkle, after a moment.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Good hunting...are the Ghost operatives back?

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Also, retrieval of the dead/clones?

[Local] Lorri@crystyll: "All teams back with no losses"

[Local] Lorri@crystyll: "Bodies also recovered. Confirmed"

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "Colonial Fleet scientists can examine the bodies for signs of Arshai cloning technology."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Okay, shall we move into the Algira sector, or you want to pursue this on your own? *to Azara* I will provide a wing of fast cloaked vessels for this purpose.

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "Cloaked vessels will be more suited to this purpose, yes. The Colonial Fleet can provide engineers to support and assist in further tracking if the signal is picked up again."

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise | Azara: "Azara's vessels will remain behind until combat support is needed."

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise -END SCENE-
1 Like