26thers: Say Hi!

We've opened our forums to members of the 26th (with the exception of fleet contests), so play nice!

Also, 26th folks- don't be a (collective) stranger!
I shall be the first to hello. I'm Captain Rhys Llywarch of the USS Valiant, the flagship of the 26th fleet. Grab me some time id love to rp more
Welcome to our place, Tea is on the worktop, scones in the box.

*adjusts monocle*
Greetings, I'm sure there will be great things in the future :d
Hello guys. Welcome to the love boat.
I can't wait to introduce myself!
Hi everyone, I am Commander Calvin Mercer. I am the Chief Science Officer on board Starbase 381. Looking forward to seeing you around more often!
Hi All,

Figured I would say hello.

I play Commander William Levesley, the (acting) Head of the 26th Fleets Strategic Operations and Intelligence Department. I look forward to working with you over here to promote inter Fleet RP
Hello and welcome!

We appreciate your MACO team including us in his events and we've recently had some of your people involved in debriefs about or Waydi Species Arch. I recent post about their next round of fun-ness just went up HERE . I can start sending your enjin notes to specific events that would fit well for cross fleet organization?

Also, perhaps we could do a sort of cross fleet intel brief brief or such? Kind of a way to IC get caught up on stories that would work well for cross fleet participation? What do you think?
Hiya, and welcome! It's great to see some inter-fleet initiative goin' down! :d
Aw. We have to be nice? No fair...
Thanks for the welcome everyone.

And Shan I like the idea of a cross fleet Intel brief, it will make a nice opportunity for RP and allow for a IC exchange of what is going on.
We are about to launch our "Season 3" which is basically introducing a few key story arcs whilst allowing for other story arcs run by the players to continue. One of the key things about Season 3 for us is promoting further inter Fleet RP to influence the RP and outcomes. So hopefully lots of working with Task Force Argo and other RP Fleets out there
Hi there! *Finds the 'Say Hi' thread after far too long* Another 26ther here but I've met a fair few of you already; I play Captain Siana Prinn, currently of USS Attenborough and in charge of the 26th fleet's Battlegroup Echo.