3 Mar | Captain's Night

After the glorious battle against the Breen forces, captain Cynis organizes a small feast in the popular Starbase 151 establishment, The Targ's Pit. Food, drink and entertainment for everyone!

--

When: Sunday, Mar 3, Beta -1

Audience: Klingon and allies

Event type: Social RP

Starting point: Fleet Starbase

OOC point of contact: @gulremal

OOC: Don't forget the new event time!
4 Likes
Spoiler: LogShow
Lexi@crystyll wanders over, "Hey boss!"

B'Atar@anncarise steps over as well in her party dress.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: Qapla'!

B'Atar@anncarise performs a traditional Klingon salute.

Lexi@crystyll steps over the npc crewman who was stupid enough to get between her and her bloodwine and got KO'd for his trouble

[Emotes] Lexi@crystyll: tlhIngan maH!

Lexi@crystyll makes a toast.

B'Atar@anncarise scoops up some bloodwine as well.

Lexi@crystyll: "Now that is more like it!" she grins after taking that welcome first swig

Sadia@gulremal: *she's been checking something on her padd, but puts it away as others gather*

Kodon@Nitroglycerin throws his arms wide, a fierce grin on his face, "You have your priorities in order! HAW!"

[Emotes] B'Atar@anncarise: tlhIngan maH!

B'Atar@anncarise makes a toast.

Lexi@crystyll spins with a grin, raising her glass to Kodon, "Damned straight old man! Oh, don't mind the mess..."

Lexi@crystyll kicks the KO'd npc

B'Atar@anncarise turns as she finishes her first swig as well and laughs, "Glad you could join us!"

Sadia@gulremal: <FX> The Targ's Pit is more active than usual, as many ship captains and their officers are milling around. Aside from the fountain, multiple barrels of bloodwine are setup along the large hall, and -

Kodon@Nitroglycerin: *the Ferengi barkeep quickly scuttles over and puts Kodon's battered bloodwine mug in his hand. He nods his thanks.*

Sadia@gulremal: - tables are filled with all kinds of food, both klingon and local.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Ah! Good too see you all around!

Kodon@Nitroglycerin steps over the unconscious body and dips his mug into the bloodwine.

[Local] Kodon@Nitroglycerin: "Ahhhh... what shall we toast?"

Sadia@gulremal: <FX> Couple of guards arrive, and laughingly drag the unconscious fool out of the room.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "To another victory over the Breen!"

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "To a glorious battle hard won, and our honoured comrades who arrived at the gates of Stovokor drowned in Breen blood!"

[Local] Kodon@Nitroglycerin: "To Victory!"

[Emotes] B'Atar@anncarise: tlhIngan maH!

B'Atar@anncarise makes a toast.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *she takes a free mug and fills it* Damn right! To Victory!

[Emotes] Sadia@gulremal: tlhIngan maH!

Sadia@gulremal makes a toast.

Kodon@Nitroglycerin chugs down the entire mug of bloodwine, "Qapla!"

Lexi@crystyll may have specks of red paint over her face, probably not discernible from her natural spots in this lighting, but the smell of fresh paint probably stands out more

Kodon@Nitroglycerin peers at Lexi for a moment, "Adding more spots for every Breen defeated? HAW!"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Ahhh! Quartermaster finally brought out the good stuff!

Lexi@crystyll: "Wha?" dabs at her cheek and sees the red spots rub off on the back of glove, "Oh! Haha something like that!"

Kodon@Nitroglycerin nods knowingly at Sadia!

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "Just adding the last kills to the QanwI's wing!"

Kodon@Nitroglycerin refills his mug and relishes this one a bit more than the first.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise laughs, "If I did that I might as well dip myself in paint!"

[Local] Kodon@Nitroglycerin: "Ah, just as well. I think you'd quickly run out of room for spots!"

[Local] Kodon@Nitroglycerin: "You'd have to make more room, like I have."

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "HA!" she raises her tankard to each in turn before taking another swig

Kodon@Nitroglycerin slaps his belly, "HAW!"

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "That's one way to do it!" she laughs again and takes another swig as well.

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "Still, it has become something of a tradition for the crew now. A welcome one at that!"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *chuckles* Well, that was one of the toughest battles we've had in quite a while. Breen are certainly signalling that we are becoming a real problem for them.

[Local] Kodon@Nitroglycerin: "That gloating fool of a coward would have had more success if he hadn't forewarned us of the trap."

[Local] Kodon@Nitroglycerin: "Not -much- more."

Kodon@Nitroglycerin grins.

Lexi@crystyll smirks at that

B'Atar@anncarise grins, "Yeah, we could handle them either way!"

Sadia@gulremal: *sips the wine* Overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer. *sagenods*

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Damn right."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *grins* There he is!

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "That's true. We might all have lots of experience fighting Breen, but they're still dangerous foes."

Lexi@crystyll nods to the wise sentiment, looking around to the voice behind her, "See boss, first we're saving Breen for you and now we're saving the wine for you too!"

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "Egzo!" she smiles and raises her mug to him before taking another swig.

Egzo@HF_Mudd steps up to the fountain and immediately dips a mug in, swigging it down while raising a hand in greeting to the rest.

Kodon@Nitroglycerin lifts his mug to Egzo in greeting!

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Yeah, I still remember how Icepick squadron got us with our pants down. V'Ku might not underestimate us again. IF he even thought we'll lose in the first place.

Egzo@HF_Mudd swallows and explains, "Had to make a quick stop in sickbay - twisted m' knee administerin' some 'discipline'."

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "Well that I can understand" she grins, kicking the downed crewman behind her to KO again just as he was coming around

Egzo@HF_Mudd chuckles.

Egzo@HF_Mudd addresses Sadia, "Havin' good enemies sharpens a cutter, just like a whetstone sharpens a blade."

Lexi@crystyll sagenods at that while taking a swig

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Keeps us from gettin' fat and lazy." Here a wink at Kodon.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "Aye! You all saw that pilot that got himself blown up by the Romulan torpedo, right?"

Kodon@Nitroglycerin slaps his belly, "Never lazy! HAW!"

Egzo@HF_Mudd grins, then nods to B'Atar.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *grins* Oh I doubt this is the last we'll see from him! *nods to B'atar* Yeah, that was some serious guramba.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "You know it."

Egzo@HF_Mudd drinks to the memory.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "He might've had liquid nitrogen for blood, but he had all the traits of any fine warrior!"

B'Atar@anncarise drinks as well.

[Local] Kodon@Nitroglycerin: "Did we let any surivive to tell the tale?"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *she nods and takes another swig*

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: I think you guys were...very thorough.

[Local] Kodon@Nitroglycerin: "Then we should send a message to the Breen, commending that pilot."

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "Yeah, I didn't see any Breen survivors..."

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "You mean there's not one left to tell of the crazy Klingon raptor who flew into their hangar, and made it's own exit door?"

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "We do have our sensor and visual records, they can probably figure out who that pilot was from all that!"

Lexi@crystyll pouts, "Nuts..."

Kodon@Nitroglycerin nods to B'Atar.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Well, leave some of those raiders to run away next time! *shakes head jokingly*

[Local] Kodon@Nitroglycerin: "The Breen fought well."

[Local] Kodon@Nitroglycerin: "And died well."

Egzo@HF_Mudd shrugs. "Old habit. They run, we chase 'em."

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "Maybe some stray escape pods made it" she assures herself, "Or that bent up old cyborg. I /know/ he noticed" she grins

Kodon@Nitroglycerin lifts his mug to them and drinks a few gulps.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "That general?"

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "Yeah!"

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Speakin' a' borgs... fightin' those boarders was creepy."

Egzo@HF_Mudd drains his mug to chase away the memory, and refills it in the pool.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *looks at the bootom of her mug, almost absent mindedly* At least we gave them final rest. *she refills her mug*

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "Yeah..."

[Local] Kodon@Nitroglycerin: "I hope I have the chance to face that petaq in battle face to face... I'd like to dismantle him piece by piece."

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "It sickens me to think of our own warriors ending up like that. But yes, we released them to stovokor!" raises her glass to the memories

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Eh, y'know most of that lot're prob'ly headed for Gre'thor."

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "You and me both" she gives a firm nod to Kodon

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "Still nothing like the satisfaction of sending them there yourself!"

[Local] Heras@1nONLY_DRock: "Apologies for my lateness. Subspace call with my son and husband."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *rises her mug* To Honor restored!

B'Atar@anncarise does the same, "To honour restored!"

[Local] Kodon@Nitroglycerin: "No need to apologize for that!"

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "To honour restored!"

Kodon@Nitroglycerin lifts his mug to Heras.

Kodon@Nitroglycerin turns and lifts it again to Lexi's toast, and drinks deep.

Egzo@HF_Mudd raises his mug but doesn't join in the toast by voice, giving the witch his usual wary stare.

Heras@1nONLY_DRock blows a kiss Egzo's way.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *empties her mug this time, shaking her head* Uh! *turns to Heras, and grins* Hey there! Glad you could join us! How's the little devil?

[Local] Heras@1nONLY_DRock: "Devilish!" She answers with exhuberance. "He's showing his first psychic talents. Thankfully my mother is equal to the task."

Egzo@HF_Mudd seems to have decided to keep drinking rather than say anything.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *nods* You missed quite the fight last time, did Shek talk about it?

Heras@1nONLY_DRock shakes her head and dunks her tankard into the bloodwine barrel. "Afraid not."

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "It was one glorious fight! Whole Breen carrier and many of those new raiders, plus some of the older ships."

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "Got us outnumbered for a while and even nullified our cloaks! But we still emerged victorious!"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Tsk, he must ge angry with that crazy fighter pilot that stopped his big ol' plasma deathball.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: But, he did well, as expected. Any news from Mol'Rihan?

[Local] Heras@1nONLY_DRock: "Well, the reconstruction is going ahead of schedule, despite Iconian destruction, the shipyards are finally churning out decent ships and I may be in line for an upgrade."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: OOoooooOOOh. What new flytoy are you eyein up, hmmmm? *sips her wine*

Heras@1nONLY_DRock hums, "One of those brand new Stormbirds perhaps?"

Egzo@HF_Mudd keeps drinking and listening.

B'Atar@anncarise drinks as well, curious about potentially new Romulan ships coming here.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Hmmm, I'm lagging behind the new republic ship lineup. What's the design idea behind those new birds?

Heras@1nONLY_DRock shrugs, "But who knows. All I hear from back home is this fleet needs some heavier vessels."

[Local] Heras@1nONLY_DRock: "But if you must know... a Stormbird was... one of the Romulan D7's."

[Local] Heras@1nONLY_DRock: "So they're proposing a modern take, based on the upgraded Koro'tinga."

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "Ooh sound promising"

[Local] Kodon@Nitroglycerin: "Those are fine ships!"

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "D7's a proven design. And we can use bigger ships. Prefer flying a raider myself, but I hear last time you had trouble with a Breen carrier when Daramar wasn't around."

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "Something that can take a few hits and hit hard would be just what we need!"

Egzo@HF_Mudd mutters but nods.

[Local] Heras@1nONLY_DRock: "Or... I might end up with the latest D'Deridex. It's hard to say."

[Local] Kodon@Nitroglycerin: "Let's just strap a few oversized nacelles to wejpuH tul and take her into battle!"

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "We're a bit short on heavies other than that flyin' fortress... oh, ugh. Those things are bull... what's the word, hlai?"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Oh, that bring me back, to your first command when you arrived here! That old K't'inga refit, what was the name...

[Local] Heras@1nONLY_DRock: "The Stormbird. THEE Stormbird."

Egzo@HF_Mudd comments in an aside to Kodon, "Daramar's halfway there already."

Heras@1nONLY_DRock harrumphs, "We were desperate for hulls back in the first days of the Republic."

B'Atar@anncarise laughs, "That is true! Though I think Daramar's shape makes for a better battering ram than the station..."

[Local] Heras@1nONLY_DRock: ((D7 Stormbird, FASA Star Trek designation for the Romulan D7))

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: (( I recall :) ))

Heras@1nONLY_DRock laughs. "By god she was old. Now she's a museum ship. I was proud to be her last captain."

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "Well it's certainly proven itself at that!" raises her drink to Sadia, "What about that other big old boat that joined us at the end there? Looked capable of taking it's share of punches too?"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Yes! The name reminded me of that old bird. A museum, eh? Not even good enough to train recruits? *grins, sipping her wine*

[Local] Heras@1nONLY_DRock: "Oh, good enough... but we have new vessels to teach our students on."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *to Lexi* Thana Venari? New orion cruiser design by OSN.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "You weren't around when she fought with us before, were you?"

Lexi@crystyll shakes her head

Egzo@HF_Mudd admits, "Pretty good ship."

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "Met her CO though briefly on their colony. Well, the former at least. Don't know who's got her now"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *nods* A detour from the standard flight deck cruiser designs, and definitely an improvement. Hopefully Syndicate won't be copying that soon.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "Aye, one of the big and tough designs too. Like one of the Syndicate flight-deck cruisers, but better looking."

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "Doesn't take much to get better looking than those old lumps!" she laughs

Egzo@HF_Mudd chuckles.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Yeah, some of those designs are ANCIENT, from the time of the last Orion empire.

[Local] Heras@1nONLY_DRock: "I always wondered how the Orions had such a huge, powerful empire in the past and it just... got lost."

B'Atar@anncarise laughs, "Yeah, the Thana's a much better ship than that!"

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "Infighting, if I recall correctly?" looks to Sadia as the natural expert in the room

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "That's how most empires go. That, or gettin' rolled over or picked to pieces by somebody else."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Eeeeh, that's quite the topic. But mostly, corruption - as most of empires fall too in the end. But for orions, it's quite fast procedure.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: That's why most of successful orion organizations are family or business-oriented, oftentimes both.

Egzo@HF_Mudd nods. "If ya can't trust family... well, you're a Ferengi."

Egzo@HF_Mudd chuckles again, and drinks.

Lexi@crystyll snorts at that

Heras@1nONLY_DRock laughs out loud.

[Local] Kodon@Nitroglycerin: "HAW!"

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "Yeah, I still remember my first encounter with the old OSN..." shakes her head thoughtfully, "Fun times..."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *refills her mug* It's fairly simple - many orions are success-driven. And big governments are too monolithic with few and far between options for advancements, and complex and usually inefficient -

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: - rank structure.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "The Empire's got some good options for advancements!"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: So, many orions stuck in government posting either switch to private enterprises, and those less competent turn to bribery, backstabbing and other unsavory practices to move up in the bureaucratic mess.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *to B'atar* Well, at least in the military, even with still present nobility and alien bias. Incompetents weed themselves out quick in the field of battle.

[Local] Heras@1nONLY_DRock: "Been there!" She admits. "I joined the service because it was a good segue into some serious money making opportunities. Lets just say the years have given me... a change in perspective."

Heras@1nONLY_DRock coughs, "That and a accidental neural-pattern overwrite from an officer with scruples."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: But, me and my mum ended up in- eh?

Egzo@HF_Mudd squints at the Reman, again.

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "Sounds oddly relatable" she scoffs

B'Atar@anncarise looks to the Reman as well.

Egzo@HF_Mudd looks to Lexi. "You /would/ say that."

Lexi@crystyll shrugs, flashing an innocent smile, "Just sayin'!"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Oooooookay! *takes another sip*

[Local] Heras@1nONLY_DRock: "It happened. Changed my life."

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Hey, Old Man? If I ever get MY brains scrambled or a slug in my gut, just slaggin' kill me, got it?"

Egzo@HF_Mudd shudders, (over)theatrically.

Heras@1nONLY_DRock grins devilishly. "What's the matter? Afraid you'd like it?"

Lexi@crystyll snorts, not commenting as she still remembers saying that herself not all too long back

Egzo@HF_Mudd retorts to Heras, "Wouldn't be /me/, that's the problem."

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "Are the slugs really compatible with our guts? I think they're a Trill-only thing, right?"

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Bad enough back when I had Orion women tryin'a mess with my head - no offense," he avers to Sadia.

Kodon@Nitroglycerin nods at Egzo, "...and you do the same for me!"

Lexi@crystyll nods, "Don't worry B'Atar; anything happens to me nobody's lining you up to take on Vix" she laughs

Egzo@HF_Mudd nods to Kodon, absolutely.

B'Atar@anncarise laughs, "That's one thing I don't have to worry about then!"

Heras@1nONLY_DRock dunks her tankard in for another!

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "But while we're on the subject, and I'm drunk enough to actually think about this crap..."

[Local] Heras@1nONLY_DRock: "And I thought he meant slug as in a projectile weapon!"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *she puts down an empty mug* All right, before I forget this! *snaps fingers* ATTENTION ALL!

Lexi@crystyll stands at attention.

Kodon@Nitroglycerin stands at attention.

Lexi@crystyll snaps to attention on pure instinct at the call

Egzo@HF_Mudd blinks, and doesn't snap to, but he does give the Boss his full attention.

B'Atar@anncarise stands at attention.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <FX> Clamor in the hall slowly comes to a halt as everyone turns towards the group.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Officers, warriors, friends! We gathered today to celebrate the latest victory against the Breen! A victory well deserved, and one that will be etched in the walls of this place.

Egzo@HF_Mudd drinks to that (silently).

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Aside from the new story for the loremasters to tell, contributions must be acknowledged as it's a proper due.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <FX> One of Sadia's senior crew, older lean klingon woman, bearing rank of commander, brings an ornate small box to Sadia and returns to the crowd as soon as Sadia takes the box.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *she puts the box on the edge of the fountain and opens it, taking out small item from it*

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Lt. commander B'atar, daughter of K'Leth, step forward!

B'Atar@anncarise steps up to Sadia.

Kodon@Nitroglycerin makes way for B'Atar!

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: B'atar, your skills in combat are becoming a thing of legend. You have slain more enemies that one can count, and the blood of the fallen would not fill hundred fountains like this one!

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: For your relentless ferocity and impressive kill count to boot, I present you with the FURY of the Empire commendation!

Egzo@HF_Mudd applauds for B'Atar as she gets pinned.

Kodon@Nitroglycerin roars in approval!

[Team] B'Atar@anncarise: Oooh yay shiny medal!

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *pins a shiny medal on her outfit: https://i.etsystatic.com/8622318/r/il/75188b/507203390/il_794xN.507203390_nodg.jpg

Lexi@crystyll joins in the approval roar

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *claps her shoulder* Keep racking up that kill score!

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "It's my honour to kill your enemies, Captain," she grins.

Heras@1nONLY_DRock raises the D'k Tahg to B'Atar.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Good. *ahems* Captain Egzo, son of some nasty sonovabitch, step right up!

Kodon@Nitroglycerin raises the D'k Tahg to B'Atar.

B'Atar@anncarise smirks at the address and steps back to make way for Egzo.

Egzo@HF_Mudd looks around, and steps up.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Yeah, YOU. *looks around* In my not so long carrer, I've commanded many a bird of war, with varying degrees of success.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: But I've never imagined I'd see THIS guy here as one of best bird of prey pilots in history. The moves he continually keeps pulling with that old bird of his are nothing short of legendary.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *she takes another medal* And for this, I award you with Klingon Bird of Prey medal of Mastery! *she pins golden shining medal in the form of bird of prey on his uniform*

[Emotes] Heras@1nONLY_DRock: tlhIngan maH!

Heras@1nONLY_DRock dedicates a toast to Egzo.

Egzo@HF_Mudd chuckles again, but finds the grace somewhere(!) to suggest, as he's pinned, "Maybe y'oughta have my helmcat up here instead."

Kodon@Nitroglycerin slaps Egzo on the back!

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: ** gold version of: https://www.yourprops.com/movieprops/default/yp50debceda17e98.94021950/Star-Trek-The-Next-Generation-Klingon-Bird-of-Prey-Qualification-Badge-Medal-of-Distinction-1.jpg

Egzo@HF_Mudd is jolted forward, off-balance in this unusually (for him) modest moment.

Lexi@crystyll smirks a little to one side as she watches that

[Team] B'Atar@anncarise: Meanwhile Lexi is just going through helm officers...she's executed a fair few now hasn't she...

[Team] Lexi@crystyll: nah

[Team] B'Atar@anncarise: Or was it just two!

[Team] Egzo@HF_Mudd: STOP SUCKING SO MUCH

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Well, without your guidance, he'd never had the chance to do all that cool stuffs, so don't get too modest, doesn't suit that mug of yours!

[Team] Lexi@crystyll: got through a couple of incompetents early on, but mostly has the same one now since her own guard took over the bridge basically

[Team] B'Atar@anncarise: Ahh awesome

Egzo@HF_Mudd chuckles. "Awright. Thanks."

[Team] Lexi@crystyll: there's like, /no/ original QanwI' crew left as none of them were really combatants. More like caretakers

[Team] B'Atar@anncarise: Right, now it's just the honour guard team!

[Team] Lexi@crystyll: at least on the bridge!

Egzo@HF_Mudd also digs up a salute from wherever he was keeping his modesty.

Egzo@HF_Mudd salutes Sadia.

Kodon@Nitroglycerin raises the D'k Tahg to Egzo.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *returns salute* You can go back to drinking now. *grins*

Egzo@HF_Mudd snorts, and does indeed take a pull from his mug as he returns to his place.

B'Atar@anncarise gives Egzo a Klingon salute as he walks by.

B'Atar@anncarise returns to her spot as well.

Lexi@crystyll gives a slight nod and wink of approval to Egzo as he returns

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *clears throat, takes a sip from her mug*

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Guard Captain Lexi, daughter of Norin, step right up!

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "I'd raise a d'k tagh, but..." she glances down at herself, "Not much place to hide it in this garb..."

Lexi@crystyll blinks, slowly turning her head before stepping over

B'Atar@anncarise grins, "And if I was hiding one I wouldn't show it off here!"

Lexi@crystyll stands at attention.

B'Atar@anncarise looks back to Sadia as Lexi is addressed.

Lexi@crystyll stands attentively for Starbase Crew.

[Team] Lexi@crystyll: thats another npc gonna end up the floor

Egzo@HF_Mudd leers at B'Atar briefly, making a show of checking for it down her bodice, while everyone else is looking to Sadia and Lexi.

B'Atar@anncarise smirks sideways at Egzo while focusing on Sadia and Lexi.

[Team] B'Atar@anncarise: hahaha

[Team] Egzo@HF_Mudd: yyyyyyeah he's a targ :)

[Team] Lexi@crystyll: gah!

[Team] Lexi@crystyll: i give up... she's still standing to attention. because she would

[Team] B'Atar@anncarise: Awww

[Team] B'Atar@anncarise: Silly NPCs!

[Team] Lexi@crystyll: *kills ALL the shovvy npc's*

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: wejpuH tul sees a lot of fresh blood, coming here for one reason or another. Some seek glory, some seek redemption, some seek to right a wrong, or simply a place to be.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Among those, there's someone who, despite their hardships and injustices, keeps excelling in every task given.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: In barely a year, this individual has become one of the pillars of the task force, always willing, ready and able to face any challenge put in front of them, and still finding time to lead her people-

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: - in their time of need. For all of this, and more *does a short pause as she picks up another medal* I award you Lexi with the Klingon Award of Excellence!

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *pins a medal on her armor* I'm damn glad you decided to crash at my place!

Lexi@crystyll stands firm with a proud smile at the honoured words

Kodon@Nitroglycerin raises the D'k Tahg to Lexi.

Heras@1nONLY_DRock cheers for Lexi.

[Emotes] Lexi@crystyll: Qapla', Sadia!

Lexi@crystyll salutes Sadia with respect.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *retuns salute*

Lexi@crystyll peers up from her bow with a more humble, "Thank you, Captain" before returning to the fountain

[Emotes] B'Atar@anncarise: Qapla', Lexi!

B'Atar@anncarise salutes Lexi with respect.

Lexi@crystyll peers down at the new shiny with a proud smile, uncharacteristically at a loss for words

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Commander Kodon, son of Graz, step right up!

Kodon@Nitroglycerin stands at attention.

[Local] Kodon@Nitroglycerin: "Yes, my Captain!"

[Team] Kodon@Nitroglycerin: luckily, even when Kodon isn't standing at attention, he's still standing at attention. Doesn't matter how many npcs bump into him.

[Team] Lexi@crystyll: heh

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *scratches her head* I struggled with proper words for this, but...you just can't really die, can't you?

Egzo@HF_Mudd laughs.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <FX> The room erupts in a short burst of laughter.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Not for lack of trying!"

B'Atar@anncarise laughs as well.

[Local] Kodon@Nitroglycerin: "HAW!"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *turns around* You know this guy here is older than this station? In a century or so, this place might be space dust, but he'll still be around here somewhere, waiting for new challenge.

[Local] Heras@1nONLY_DRock: "Bravo!"

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Y'know, I think I've figured out why they won't let ya into Sto'vo'kor. Afraid you'll show up Kahless."

Egzo@HF_Mudd grins.

Kodon@Nitroglycerin snorts!

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Taking this into consideration, I've no option but endanger the structural integrity of the floor by increasing the amount of metal on your sash.

Lexi@crystyll smirks at that

B'Atar@anncarise chuckles.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Kodon, I award you the Order of Kang medal. The Order itself is no more, so no better way to express my thanks for your stubborness to stay with us and show us how it's done!

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: ** https://i.etsystatic.com/8622318/r/il/dde451/507259559/il_794xN.507259559_k4z7.jpg

Egzo@HF_Mudd claps and cheers for the Old Man.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *pins a medal on his sash* Thanks for everything, Old Man.

[Emotes] Heras@1nONLY_DRock: Hooray!

Heras@1nONLY_DRock cheers for Kodon.

B'Atar@anncarise joins in the cheering for Kodon.

Lexi@crystyll joins in the cheering as well

Kodon@Nitroglycerin shakes his head, "The thanks I owe you far outweigh any that you owe me."

Sadia@gulremal salutes Kodon.

[Emotes] Kodon@Nitroglycerin: Qapla', Sadia!

Kodon@Nitroglycerin salutes Sadia with respect.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *she then takes another item* An honorable mention here.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Commander Heras. You and your people have been with us since this station was re-activated.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: (to B'Atar) "Bet they were hiding out there. Waiting."

Heras@1nONLY_DRock hastily steps up. She wasn't expecting any 'honorable mentions' and was caught unprepared!

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: You work and fight along us, and we would not be half the strength, the power, if it was not for your contributions.

[Local] Heras@1nONLY_DRock: "The Romulan Republic honors its commitments, Captain."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Therefore, I award you the Empire's Medal of Loyalty, highest award that can be given to an staunch ally.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *pins the golden medal to her outfit* Thanks for honoring your word.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: ** https://photobucket.com/gallery/user/doctony1/media/cGF0aDpLTElOR09OL1N0YXJvZlFvbm9TX3pwczhlZjE5NmZmLmpwZw==/?ref=

Egzo@HF_Mudd applauds for Heras too, "grudgingly".

B'Atar@anncarise joins in the applause.

Kodon@Nitroglycerin raises the D'k Tahg to Heras.

[Emotes] Sadia@gulremal: Qapla', Heras!

Sadia@gulremal salutes Heras with respect.

Heras@1nONLY_DRock looks down to admire the medal. "Captain... thank you! I am truly grateful."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *nods* Me too! Hope you stay with us a while longer!

[Local] Heras@1nONLY_DRock: "I can't imagine being anywhere else, Captain."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *nods* All right! The official stuff is over, now back to fun stuffs!

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *closes the box and hands her over to the klingon woman that brought her in the first place*

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *claps her hands* I get all giddy from stuff like this. Or it's the bloodwine burning inside!

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Anyhow, I don't plan on waking up too early tomorrow!

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "Aye, back to drinking!" she laughs.

[Local] Heras@1nONLY_DRock: "Now that I can get behind!" She sloshes her tankard back into the barrel, drawing out another mug of sweet, drunken goodness.

-- SCENE END --
3 Likes