3 Sep: Diplomatic Situation Briefing

These periodic updates are hosted by the Federation Diplomatic Corps. They provide an overview of the diplomatic situation in our local area, with a summary of nearby civilizations and their relationships with the Federation. There will also be an opportunity to ask questions and offer suggestions.

Shift Time: beta

Audience: 38th Fleet & Allies

Attendance: OPEN - Anyone can attend on any character.

RP Format: Social

Setting: Starbase

Starting Point: DS13 Large Conference Room (Fleet Research Lab)

OOC I’ll be using whatever information is available on the forums to put together this briefing, but contributions from players like you will help greatly!

GMs for local species or plots involving diplomatic situations, I encourage you to reach out so we can get on the same page and make sure that your content is well-represented!

Anyone with a diplomatic corps character, or other character that is tuned-in to a particular diplomatic situation is welcome to present a portion of the briefing. Contact me to set it up!

Initiates: This is an Orientation Event. Attending will count as one of your RP Tasks.

8 Likes

This is this weekend!

Reminder: anyone who wants to ICly present at the event, or OOCly provide info for the briefing, please get in touch with me ASAP!

1 Like