30 Jan: Let's do the Time Warp again!

The series of chronometric disturbances in the area of DS13 have finally been positively identified. The RRW Vauthilai, loyal to D'Kera Mandukar, was discovered to be using Borg technology salvaged from Doza IV to attempt to alter history. After the latest incident, Vauthilai was detected entering warp under cloak on course for the Hobus Sector. Starfleet Intelligence believes that the disturbances we've witnessed up until now have been tests of the technology, and that the change in location indicates that Mandukar may be prepared to enact her final plan.

All available Federation and Republic forces are being deployed to intercept Mandukar and prevent any alterations to the time line.

--

When: Saturday, 30 Jan @ gamma (1pm PST, 3pm CST, 4pm EST, 9pm GMT)

Where: The Hobus Sector

What: Doom! TM

OOC points of contact: @arkaik353, @bobisgod171

--

Please note: This event is likely to run longer than usual. I'd estimate a minimum of two hours. If you're attending, but might have to leave early, please let us know that in advance. Additionally...

We are going to be taking some serious liberties in the GMing of this event, that might seem unusual or worrisome at the time. We're asking for a little trust, that we're not going to ruin your characters or leave them in a situation in which they're unplayable. If this reassurance isn't good enough for you, please don't attend, because we will not have time during the event to argue if you don't agree with a GM decision regarding your character.
6 Likes
Won't be able to make this. I'll be out of town :(
Wouldn't miss it.
Definitely gonna try to be there for this lol
Will try to come, cause who doesn't love a little doom.
Will definitely try and make it.
Ill be there doctor doom.
DOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!! \o/
2 Likes
And it turns out i cant come. I got social obligations IRL that i cannot pass without acting like a dick.
1 Like
Can't come sadly.
Gorram bet I'll be there.
I will make every effort to be there, but depending on how long the event runs I may have to leave early.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Bump! This is today!

PLEASE READ THE OP, IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND