AAR: Reverie Interrupted

SUBMITTED:
Stardate 94438.4
FILED BY:
CMDR Thue
SECURITY:

Level 2 - Confidential

MISSION: Finish interrogation of subject known as 'Nit'.

OUTCOME: Interrogation concluded. Vice Admiral has determine subject will be returned and no punitive measures made.

KEY PERSONNEL:
Vice Admiral Neema Perim
Captain Esca Aloran
Commander Thue
Captain Sam Bishop
Lieutenant Gilbert Rui-el Gaelthas
Sublieutenant Shiarrael

Ambassador Eli Altais

NARRATIVE:

Interrogation began by myself asking the subject to recap the events discussed in our prior interrogation. Subject relayed their story involving a friend being a user of darmarie, the drug officers were subjected to, being manipulated by a 'Teacher' or religious leader in to drugging us.

Eventually it indicated that it belonged to a group called the Vanguard, and that the Vanguard is a religious group, 8 million in size, that opposes aliens being on Isep Xedi.

It stated that the government committed this through a Teacher and through their friend, and insisted they did not, but that their government will likely punish them and did not wish to return to Isep Xedi. It was determined through it's knowledge that likely Minister Candice does not belong to their group.

The Vice Admiral concluded by promising that the Federation will remain at a distance until their Honored Ruler makes a ruling based on Nit's request. Nit is being returned to the government.

RECOMMENDATION: It is and has been my recommendation that some action should have been taken against any individual we could determine as a culprit. Assault on Republic and Starfleet officers is not a trifling offense. I have no further recommendations.

7 Likes