( 3AUG GAMMA SHIFT EVENT! ) Communication from MACO Sector Command to TF Argo Command Team

(( This event will take place on 3 August during the Gamma Shift Fleet time. See the In game Calendar for details! All are welcome. ))

<<<<<<< Encryption Level: TS-7 >>>>>>>

TO: Task Force Argo Command Team
SUBJECT: Classified Programs

Task Force Argo Command,

MACO Sector Command at K-7 has received inquiries into classified programs from your Task Force. It is my understanding that specific personnel assigned to your task force were inadvertently made aware of some of these programs during tactical operations in conjunction with MACO Team 34.

I apologize that these operations have inadvertently exposed your personnel to such programs. The error, was on the MACO team commander for allowing exposure and not on your personnel for doing the right thing and challenging issues that give them concern. It's a trait very much needed in the leadership of Starfleet.

However, the formal inquiries have caused concerns that the programs, and years of effort by countless individuals, could be jeopardized. I would ask that you ensure no formal inquiries are submitted through official channels. In return, I would offer myself as a point of contact for your concerns and the concerns of your officers. Also, if necessary, I can prepare a formal classified brief about some projects that I could give to a small group of officers from your task force, specifically, those that may have been exposed to the classified material.

In order to conduct the brief, if you so choose to receive one, I would need the full names and service numbers of any personnel you would request receive it so that I can clear then before the before the brief is presented.

Respectfully,
COL WIlliams,
Commander
MACO Group 3
MACO Sector Command - Eta Eridani

<<<<<<< Message Closed >>>>>>>
((If this happens, Skyler is so wheedling her way in. Or sending a spy, since she might not be clear-able given the Razor debaucle. *eyeballs Coby*))
((I'm there. That goes without saying!))
(I'll take lead to coordinate this. I'll likely try and get this scheduled for one of the fleet nights in the coming weeks, depending on who responds and COL Williams player's schedule.)

All Task Force Personnel,

Due to a message from MACO Sector Command, the Task Force will be requesting a formal brief for the classified Azriel Program be presented to specific personnel on Starbase Argo. All Task Force personnel desiring to receive this brief please submit your full name, rank, service number and reason for desire to attend the brief. (Please just post the IC request here)

Task Force Argo Command will be coordinating to request this brief and informing those who have requested attendance of the time and location.

Lieutenant Jal'Shan
Task Force Argo
Commander Quaen, Chassy S. SE-988-0224-VK.

((This is Chassy's IC request. It may or may not be completely unreasonable given her questionable loyalties following the Razor incident. I'll let the powers that be decide if it's permitted or not.))
Carter, John F.
Captain.
SC-559-4585-JX

((Considering John was part of it, he absolutely wants a debrief. I'll let PTB decide on that front, however.))
Captain Morton, Coby. ~ CQ-915-1901-OT ~

(( Obviously just feel free to say no, I wont be upset... much :anxious: ))
No'nara t'Vetruvis, Commander, Romulan Republic Liason

As a formal representative of the Romulan Republic I feel it is my duty to attend this briefing. Some of the information disclosed here could directly affect relations between the Republic and the United Federation of Planets and I would be in direct violation of my orders if I didn't attend.

I could make this a formal request straight from D'Tan, but I thought it best if I make this a... personal request before involving my superiors.

-Commander No'nara t'Vetruvis

((I have to try right? Let me know when you're going to do this, and I'll do my best to attend.))
(( Ok, no one shall get turned away. Everyone gets to attend that wants to. Unless for some reason you want MACO Sector Command to deny your request, it will get approved. I have the brief pretty much ready to go, just have to touch it up. I'll coordinate with Shan for a time and date. ))
((..... everyone? >_> ))
((It probably makes more lore sense for Chassy to be turned down, but I'll totally sit in on an NPC. :d ))
wrote:
((..... everyone? >_> ))

I don't want to exclude people who want to RP.
wrote:
((It probably makes more lore sense for Chassy to be turned down, but I'll totally sit in on an NPC. :d ))

Ok, I'll deny you and you can attend as an NPC. Because that's what you want.
When you put it that way... b'yeah, it makes the most sense. :3

Awesome, I look forward to it!
(( How does Gamma shift on this Saturday work for everyone? That would be 3rd of August at 4PM EST. Svenson can do it then. And everyone in the fleet can come as NPCs if they choose to not attend IC. Lets just try to avoid having 12 evo suits standing around the Colonel. Hypocritical coming from the guy who lives in one, maybe? But you get my point. Anyway, anyone who registered have any major issues with that time slot? ))
<<<<<<< Encryption Level: TS-7 >>>>>>>

TO: Task Force Argo Command Team
SUBJECT: Classified Briefing

Argo Command,

I wanted to inform you that the individual: Commander Quaen, Chassy Skyler has been barred from receiving the classified brief. Inquiries as to why she was barred can be direct to me.

All other personnel are cleared for the briefing. The USS Corinth will be arriving with me aboard this Saturday about 5 minutes before the briefing. I look forward to visiting your Starbase.

Respectfully,
COL WIlliams,
Commander
MACO Group 3
MACO Sector Command - Eta Eridani

<<<<<<< Message Closed >>>>>>>

(( Banned, just like you wanted Quae. but, everyone is invited to attend IC or as NPCs if you like. This should be interesting. Initial brief will be less than 20 minutes, with questions lasting as long or short as you like. RP afterwards, right? See you Saturday afternoon. ))