5th Dec | Sunrise Shakedown

The newly Promoted Captain Rose Hanson takes her new command out on it's first shakedown cruise.

--

When: Thursday 5th December @Gamma

Audience: Open

Event Type: Structured

Starting Point: TBC - If Bridge invites are still buggy then I will let you know on the day

OOC point of contact: @Turtles#8407

--

Any character is welcome to attend - including Captains. However the Sunrise will be the only ship going so you'll have to leave your ships behind.
2 Likes
I'll be there
1 Like
I shall be there.
1 Like
I will attend
Sounds interesting, I'll try to attend!
I don't see it on the main calendar! Someone should fix that.
I’m gonna have to delay this sorry my flu symptoms have come back and they are worse than ever
3 Likes
Oh no! Feel better, we'll do it when you're better.
wrote:
I’m gonna have to delay this sorry my flu symptoms have come back and they are worse than ever

Saaaame. Take care!
2 Likes
Wonderful occasion for Timo to attend :) Take care of yourself, and we'll celebrate your healing together!
I'm very much on the mend so will reschedule this for the 5th December @Gamma
2 Likes
I should be available!
I'll do my best to make that! Looking forward to it!
I'd be willing to attend as well.
Gamma is a bit late for me but I may be able to come....sounds like all fleet is going on for a cruise! :d After all, what could go wrong?
1 Like
Bumpity Bump - this is today at Gamma! Come one come all and I promise not to hurt you (too much)
I likely won't be able to make the new time, sorries.
Gamma+1 actually gives me more options lol. I could maybe still do gamma but I'm liable to be late.
I'm afraid I'll not be able to join anymore. Last (luckily last) seminar took all energies from me...
Still on for Gamma+1!